Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2013 9:39:06 PM EDT
Diane Fuckstain, keeps saying that there are 2,200 guns that are not banned and American sportman can buy them etc.

She then says only 158 are banned. Those are the named banned one's. But her features list will ban thousands more.

On her non banned list is the Ruger 10/22, Ruger 10/22 carbine. Ruger 10/22 #$#$% Ruger 10/22@%^#   she will count those as four guns.

If we counted guns the way she counts guns we would come up with thousands to counter her numbers becasue she is a lying bitch.

Look at all the AR models, from different manufacturers, let alone other styles of rifles, could any of this help us out in our arguement?

Let's find the ways to eliminate all of the gun ban, mag ban talk and other bullshit talk.
Link Posted: 1/26/2013 9:52:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Banning one gun is treason.
Link Posted: 1/26/2013 9:56:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Amen brother!!!!!

Edit to add first post nails it as usual
Link Posted: 1/26/2013 9:56:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Even if it's one that is guaranteed to kaboom and kill the owner on the first firing?
Link Posted: 1/26/2013 9:57:41 PM EDT
[#4]
My Daewoo DR-200s aren't on the list.  The K1 and K2 are.  
Link Posted: 1/26/2013 9:57:57 PM EDT
[#5]

Most of the guns on the "not banned" lists are slide, pump, lever, bolt, and single shot guns.

But hey, 2,200 guns not banned makes for a great 15 second news blurb.

Link Posted: 1/26/2013 10:11:41 PM EDT
[#6]
You are correct.  Antis multi-count dozens of gun models when they are trying to pacify idiots.

The list of models of just Bushmaster that they ban has to be at least in the scores.  It would be reasonable to estimate that every one of the "158" banned guns actually stands in for at least a dozen different factory offerings on average.

It would be interesting to get a list of all banned factory models for all the model years affected for all the guns banned by name and feature.  It would make for a nice little factoid.

"Feinstein claims to have banned only 158 guns, but in reality the true count shows that over two thousand different guns were banned!"

Link Posted: 1/26/2013 10:16:13 PM EDT
[#7]
It's obviously pretty stupid, but interestingly there are some on the list that would otherwise qualify as assault weapons.  The Vinci Steady Grip, for instance.  If the bill is enacted the M4 would be banned (pistol grip) but the functionally identical Vinci Steady Grip wouldn't be.  Why?  I'm guessing because it isn't black.

Link Posted: 1/26/2013 10:16:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Compared to the 250,000+ possible combinations that are banned. Don't here them spewing that info.
Link Posted: 1/26/2013 10:17:44 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

It's obviously pretty stupid, but interestingly there are some on the list that would otherwise qualify as assault weapons.  The Vinci Steady Grip, for instance.  If the bill is enacted the M4 would be banned (pistol grip) but the functionally identical Vinci Steady Grip wouldn't be.  Why?  I'm guessing because it isn't black.

http://i.imgur.com/y6mXzNd.jpg

How is that first shotgun not banned by feature?

Link Posted: 1/26/2013 10:22:08 PM EDT
[#10]
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
Link Posted: 1/26/2013 10:24:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep its 1 feature now that, "pistol grip protruding conspicuously"  sorry banned.
Link Posted: 1/26/2013 10:28:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Quoted:

It is on the "exempt" list
Link Posted: 1/26/2013 10:30:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Ruger should brand the SR556 as a 10/22 just to piss Feinstein off.
Link Posted: 1/26/2013 10:30:34 PM EDT
[#14]
The Mini-14 is specifically on the exempted list. Makes sense... not like you could hit anything with it anyway.

Link Posted: 1/26/2013 10:34:33 PM EDT
[#15]
I just love how in this country, banning books is a hideous idea, but banning guns is perfectly acceptable.

Can we ban fascists instead?  I wouldn't mind burning them.
Link Posted: 1/26/2013 10:35:02 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It is on the "exempt" list

I am not sure that is good enough.  What would stop any manufacturer from taking a firearm on the "exempt" list and adding evil features?  I believe (without actually having the text of the bill in front of me) that the features listing would override the exemptions where they came into conflict.

Link Posted: 1/26/2013 10:35:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

"shall not be infringed"......seems to me that means any gun law is unconstitutional
Link Posted: 1/26/2013 10:35:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Even if it's one that is guaranteed to kaboom and kill the owner on the first firing?

Yes.
Product liability laws and market forces will take care of your extremely probable hypothetical situation.
Link Posted: 1/26/2013 10:36:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes.
Product liability laws and market forces will take care of your extremely probable hypothetical situation

Link Posted: 1/26/2013 10:48:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Diane Fuckstain, keeps saying that there are 2,200 guns that are not banned and American sportman can buy them etc.

She then says only 158 are banned. Those are the named banned one's. But her features list will ban thousands more.

On her non banned list is the Ruger 10/22, Ruger 10/22 carbine. Ruger 10/22 #$#$% Ruger 10/22@%^#   she will count those as four guns.

If we counted guns the way she counts guns we would come up with thousands to counter her numbers becasue she is a lying bitch.

Look at all the AR models, from different manufacturers, let alone other styles of rifles, could any of this help us out in our arguement?

Let's find the ways to eliminate all of the gun ban, mag ban talk and other bullshit talk.

Good point. If someone could compile all the models of guns banned by features and names then that would be a nice number to throw around as a counter to when somebody says, "But only 158 types are banned."
Link Posted: 1/26/2013 11:02:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Every "Reasonable" gun law has already been passed, along with thousands that are unreasonable.  From this point forward ANY NEW GUN LAW IN UNREASONABLE.  Period
Link Posted: 1/26/2013 11:12:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Is it just me or did Ruger get special treatment on this? Didn't see their SR556 banned by name, or anything else they make.

Link Posted: 1/26/2013 11:12:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Is it just me or did Ruger get special treatment on this? Didn't see their SR556 banned by name, or anything else they make.  

Nobody ever hears about the SR556. I'm not surprised
Link Posted: 1/26/2013 11:18:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Cause back in the day Bill Ruger SR. was tossing her salad. He turned on us on his own. Before the 94 Ban he cut us back to 10 round magazines, he felt anything more was excessive for us lowly citizens.
Link Posted: 1/26/2013 11:36:17 PM EDT
[#25]
We can just rename all characteristics and have gun mfgs rename their products.

Flashider = decorative barrel end sleeve
Pistol grip = plastic handle

What assault rifle? This Mustang 6920 with the A2 decorative barrel end sleeve and plastic handle?
Link Posted: 1/26/2013 11:39:57 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

What assault rifle? This Mustang 6920 with the A2 decorative barrel end sleeve and plastic handle?

i think itd be funnier if with Reids 'loose' amendment process that the republicans are able to put AR15's, AK's, etc on the exempt list..

Link Posted: 1/26/2013 11:43:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Anything named is next to be banned.

She's a treacherous conniving cunt.
Link Posted: 1/27/2013 12:01:01 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The Mini-14 is specifically on the exempted list. Makes sense... not like you could hit anything with it anyway.  

Come now. I hit things with my Mini.... sometimes....

Fuck Feinstein and her bill.
Link Posted: 1/27/2013 12:09:49 AM EDT
[#29]
Where would a Barrett M99 .50 fall in this fiasco? I've always wanted a safe, sporting, bolt action rifle.  

And yes, I am planning on buying one soon.
Link Posted: 1/27/2013 9:01:04 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Most of the guns on the "not banned" lists are slide, pump, lever, bolt, and single shot guns.

But hey, 2,200 guns not banned makes for a great 15 second news blurb.

That is part of where I was going with this, the MSM keeps showing the sound bite of 2,200 are exempt, and 158 "named" are banned but if we had the 2,200 are exempt but xxxxx thousand are banned I think it would give us a bit of a sound bit, for live TV it would be deleted on taped TV.

Banning any gun is an infringement on the Constitution.

Link Posted: 1/28/2013 3:07:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

The A-Team proved that!

Quoted:
[div]Most of the guns on the "not banned" lists are slide, pump, lever, bolt, and single shot guns.

Yea, how are those "exceptions" to prohibitions applicable only to semi-automatic weapons (and shotguns with revolving cylinders)
Link Posted: 1/28/2013 3:15:47 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Quoted:

i think itd be funnier if with Reids 'loose' amendment process that the republicans are able to put AR15's, AK's, etc on the exempt list..

And every time they ban a gun, we add it to the exempt list! Eventually the law is as thick as phone book and yet actually does nothing! Brilliant!

Link Posted: 1/28/2013 3:17:30 PM EDT
[#33]
We need to stress that S.150 proposes to ban "an entire class of 'arms' that is overwhelmingly chosen by American society for [the] lawful purpose" of self defense (i.e. the AR-15).

We turn finally to the law at issue here. As we have said, the law totally bans handgun possession in the home.It also requires that any lawful firearm in the home bedisassembled or bound by a trigger lock at all times, rendering it inoperable.As the quotations earlier in this opinion demonstrate,the inherent right of self-defense has been central to theSecond Amendment right. The handgun ban amounts to aprohibition of an entire class of “arms” that is overwhelmingly chosen by American society for that lawful purpose. The prohibition extends, moreover, to the home, where the need for defense of self, family, and property is most acute.Under any of the standards of scrutiny that we have applied to enumerated constitutional rights,27 banning from the home “the most preferred firearm in the nation to ‘keep’ and use for protection of one’s home and family,” 478 F. 3d, at 400, would fail constitutional muster.

District of Columbia v. Heller

So called "assault weapons" may not be "the most preferred firearm in the nation to ‘keep’ and use for protection of one’s home and family" but the AR-15 may be the most preferred long gun in the nation for that purpose.
Link Posted: 1/28/2013 3:19:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Almost every semi auto made is banned per her absurd list.
Link Posted: 1/28/2013 3:21:25 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Isn't it because of capacity?

Pistol grip but <5 rounds I thought was GTG?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top