Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2012 6:38:54 PM EDT
They have a whole Middle Earth Menu now.

Frodo's Pot Roast Skillet, Bilbo's Berry Smmothie, Gandalf's Gobble Melt and the Build your own Hobbit Slam with seed cake French toast, Hobbit Sausage and Pumpkin Patch Pancakes.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 6:39:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I ate there once. Just once.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 6:40:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I tried it, didn't like the seed cake french toast, but the sausage was delicious.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 6:40:12 PM EDT
[#3]
I saw that when I grabbed chow at a Dennys last week.
No, I didn't order off the Middle Earth menu
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 6:42:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Lambas bread?
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 6:45:40 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Pretty much sums it up.

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 6:51:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Lambas bread?

Cram.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 6:52:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

It's not to bad at 3am drunk off your ass and starving to death

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 6:53:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Frodo's Pot Roast Skillet, Bilbo's Berry Smmothie, Gandalf's Gobble Melt and the Build your own Hobbit Slam with seed cake French toast, Hobbit Sausage and Pumpkin Patch Pancakes.

That sounds delicious, but what's for second breakfast?  And where's the meshrooms?
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 6:54:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
They have a whole Middle Earth Menu now.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

And not a fuck was given.

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 6:55:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not to bad at 3am drunk off your ass and starving to death

Waffle House.

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:00:03 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Lambas bread?

Cram.

LMAO. A true fan, this one.

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:06:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Never go full hobbit
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:10:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Lambas bread?

Cram.

I don't get it?
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:19:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Lambas bread?

Cram.

Nácë
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:22:53 PM EDT
[#16]
I would rather see them bring back the bacon menu
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:24:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Lambas bread?

Cram.

I don't get it?

Then you are not a true fan, outlander.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:24:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Never go full hobbit

Damnit.  I came here just to post that.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:25:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Lambas bread?

Cram.

I don't get it?

In the morning, as they were beginning to pack their slender goods, Elves hat could speak their tongue came to them and brought them many gifts of food and clothing for the journey. The food was mostly in the form of very thin cakes, made of meal that was baked a light brown on the outside, and inside was the colour of cream. Gimli took up one of the cakes and looked at it with a doubtful eye.

'Cram,' he said under his breath, as he broke off a crisp corner and nibbled at it. His expression quickly changed, and he ate all the rest of the cake with relish.

'No more, no more!' cried the Elves laughing. 'You have eaten enough already for a long day's march.'

'I thought it was only a kind of cram, such as the Dalemen made for journeys into the wild,' said the Dwarf.

'So it is,' they answered, 'But we call it lembas or way bread, and it is more strengthening than any food made by Men, and it is more pleasant than cram, by all accounts.'

'Indeed it is' said Gimli. 'Why, it is better than the honey-cakes of the Beornings, and that is great praise, for the Beornings are the best bakers that I know of; but they are none too willing to deal out their cakes to travellers in these days. You are kindly hosts!'

'All the same, we bid you spare the food,' they said. Eat a little at a time, and only at need. For these things are given to serve you when all else fails. The cakes will keep sweet for many many days, if they are unbroken and left in their leaf wrappings, as we have brought them. One will keep a traveller on his feet for a day of long labour, even if it be one of the tall Men of Minas Tirith.'

Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R Tolkien, Ch. 8, Farewell to Lórien.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:32:46 PM EDT
[#20]
GANDALF'S GOBBLE MELT???

REALLY??????????

SERIOUSLY???

GANDALF...AS IN "GANDALF THE GAY"?

I am NOT ordering that.

No fucking way!!!!

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:33:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Lambas bread?

Cram.

I don't get it?

Then you are not a true fan, outlander.

Persecute the heretic!
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:33:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Awesome.

Fucking awesome.

I don't remember the last time I went to Denny's, but I'm going now.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:35:49 PM EDT
[#23]
retarded.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:53:21 PM EDT
[#24]
Don't forget the 5 percent Hobbit tax to pay for Lord Sauron"s Elvincare.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:54:07 PM EDT
[#25]
I went to a denny's once to eat after leaving work at 2am (my usual shift end and denny's was the only place open on my way home)  I got there about the same time the drunks got out of the bars.  Just as I got to taking a bite out of my burger- one of the drunks decided to heave the entire contents of the nights drinking all over his table next to me, all over the floor between us, and all over his drunk buddies- one of whom ran to the bathroom to puke so loud everyone in the place heard it.  Needless to say, I didn't eat the burger, and left without being charged for the meal.  No thanks and never again... burger looked like shit too.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:06:50 PM EDT
[#26]
I have never eaten at a Denny's between sunrise and 2 AM
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:14:01 PM EDT
[#27]
I like Denny's and eat there with some regularity.

The Hobbit Build Your Own Slam was pretty good too. I liked the seed cake (poppy seed and lemon bread) french toast, and they did throw bacon into the hash browns.

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:22:44 PM EDT
[#28]
The Denny's local to me was so bad that about a year ago they bulldozed the place and there's been an empty lot for sale in it's place since

rough would be a nice word to describe it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top