Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/31/2006 9:10:03 AM EDT
I heard on Rush that several Dems were going to do a workshop on terrorism.  Their statment included plans to increase funding for spies and special forces.  The Repubs need to push a bill to do it and make them put up or shut-up.

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:14:16 AM EDT
[#1]

Dems Conduct Workshop on Security and Terrorism  

What, a "how-to" workshop?

Absolutely nothing would make the entire democratic party happier than a large scale terrorist attack while President Bush is in office.  My God, they would dance with glee at camera shots of 1,000's of dead Americans in the streets.

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:21:40 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Absolutely nothing would make the entire democratic party happier than a large scale terrorist attack while President Bush is in office.  My God, they would dance with glee at camera shots of 1,000's of dead Americans in the streets.

Their reported plan is to "take-back" the security and terrorism issues.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:24:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Rush mentioned "arms proliferation" as being on their agenda, too. Google News is coming up empty on this whole thing...
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:47:03 AM EDT
[#4]
I can't find any news on it either.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:50:13 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I heard on Rush that several Dems were going to do a workshop on terrorism.  Their statment included plans to increase funding for spies and special forces.  The Repubs need to push a bill to do it and make them put up or shut-up.

Oh, to UNdue the funding cuts for those very things that they have enacted over the years?
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:34:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Maybe they can talk about that.  
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:38:24 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh good, so they just wanto take the issue back. Not really do anything about it. Just like everyone else up there. Good plan, make it LOOK like you are doing something for the people so they'll go back to watching American Idol and pretend it's all going to be fine.

I'm just sick of all of them.

Who want's to invade and colonize somwhere else? sort of like Mexico in reverse
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:56:30 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh good, so they just wanto take the issue back. Not really do anything about it. Just like everyone else up there. Good plan, make it LOOK like you are doing something for the people so they'll go back to watching American Idol and pretend it's all going to be fine.

We could invade Mexico they have nice beaches
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:59:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Will they be handing out any condoms ? ,  what about "sensitivity training" for the special forces? , killing terrorists that are Muslim , could be seen as "racist"
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 12:09:23 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

We could invade Mexico they have nice beaches

I thought about Mexico, but then after we take over, restore order and make the place a decent place to live, the newly Amnestied Illegal Americans will cross our new border illegally because we will be living in a much more economically sound environment full of opportunity and free from corruption and exploitation...

we need to find an island, so people can't come to the new land, turn it into the same place they left, only to then return to the point of origin after someone else makes it nice.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 12:21:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Good point.

How about Puerto Rico or Cuba or in AR15.com style both?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top