Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/25/2001 10:32:28 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/25/2001 10:46:32 AM EDT
[#1]
... Well that stinks, you guys put a lot of hard work into that cool project and in fact I was in line for one as well.

... My TA01-NSN came in yesterday and was really looking forward to more data on the neat mount for Tasco Optima or even Dr. Optics.

... I too, would like a [U]good[/u] reason for the deletion!

MERRY CHRISTMAS
Link Posted: 12/25/2001 10:46:47 AM EDT
[#2]
What rule did he violate?
Link Posted: 12/25/2001 10:54:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/25/2001 11:04:25 AM EDT
[#4]
... What was so upsetting about this was the fact that it was an ingenious project spawned by a real necessity. This was an area that was not addressed by the conventional AR15 accessories suppliers.

… It was generated by the good people at AR15.com for the good people at AR15.com

Some guys with half a brain conceived this idea and others even pitched in during its conceptual design phase. It wasn’t marketing at all. Only thing I can see is that if all the R&D money was to be captured (which is how these things work DonR) it was completely fair to discuss “ballpark” figures for such a project.

I think this needs some SERIOUS reconsideration for un-deletion.
Link Posted: 12/25/2001 11:10:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Yes, area integrity" must be enforced at all cost.

Mod's, please move this post to the Optics forum where it belongs. Then move all of goatboy & anti's Black Rifle Convention posts to Meeting & Events. Then move all the gun related post out of general discussion and into General Firerms Discussion.
Link Posted: 12/25/2001 11:32:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Mod's, please move this post to the Optics forum where it belongs. Then move all of goatboy & anti's Black Rifle Convention posts to Meeting & Events. Then move all the gun related post out of general discussion and into General Firerms Discussion.
View Quote

mmmmmmmmmm good point.
Link Posted: 12/25/2001 12:00:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Uh-oh.   If they turn on the mod-bot, I'm in deep trouble.  At some time recently, I was in the GD forum and mentioned a firearm.  Guess there's nothing left to do but fall on my bayonet.
Link Posted: 12/25/2001 12:55:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/25/2001 2:34:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Listen you morons, this topic should have been posted in the "Deleted/Locked" forum!
Link Posted: 12/25/2001 7:06:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top