Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/21/2017 6:18:42 AM EDT
Delete.
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 6:22:05 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm not going to work today.  I may have a cold beer for breakfast.
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 6:25:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm not going to work today.  I may have a cold beer for breakfast.
View Quote
Hell I've been drinking all night. I'll cook a burger and open a can of pork and beans around 01100 or so. Cheeseburger and beans for me please.    
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 6:26:45 AM EDT
[#3]
One of the poll choices says "Taco Bell."

Taco Bell.

For breakfast.

(Had to use this emoticon since we don't have one for barfing anymore).
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 6:28:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Drank a cup of coffee, don't buy fast food crap as it's filled with carbs and sugar which will make the morning that more rough after the carbs and sugar wear off.
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 6:29:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Large cold brew black and a cliff bar.
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 6:29:56 AM EDT
[#6]
It's ramadan here in egypt, and I woke up after 0300 so I didn't get breakfast today. Nothing opens again until 1900.
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 6:41:50 AM EDT
[#7]
I just saw the hot dog thread. Delete this thread.    
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 6:43:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
One of the poll choices says "Taco Bell."

Taco Bell.

For breakfast.

(Had to use this emoticon since we don't have one for barfing anymore).
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 6:50:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Post count
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 6:55:25 AM EDT
[#10]
My husband is OOT, be back this evening.  I'm having cheddar Chex Mix and a Diet Coke for breakfast.  I just turn into a wild woman when he's gone.
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 6:56:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
My husband is OOT, be back this evening.  I'm having cheddar Chex Mix and a Diet Coke for breakfast.  I just turn into a wild woman when he's gone.
View Quote

My wife orders a lot of takeout and lets the house get trashed when I leave. I always joke around that she turns into a typically frat guy when I'm gone.
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 8:08:45 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
My wife orders a lot of takeout and lets the house get trashed when I leave. I always joke around that she turns into a typically frat guy when I'm gone.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Himself is usually only gone two days, one night.  My "housekeeping" doesn't change much, but I stop by Walmart on my way home from the airport, and stock up on junk food making sure to take all the packaging and the receipt to the dump before he gets back.  If he was ever gone a whole week, my ass would need it's own Zipcode.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top