Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 4/4/2016 8:18:18 PM EDT
Fuck you!!!

Crushed T-11 and X-ray shows no disks left between it and its neighbors. Can't wait to have more surgery. Fuck surgery too.
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 8:19:58 PM EDT
How did you crush it ?
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 8:20:47 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Patriot54:
How did you crush it ?
View Quote

Car accident three years ago.
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 8:20:57 PM EDT
Sorry to hear.  I have been having sciatic pain for the past month.  Got much worse today.
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 8:21:49 PM EDT
Oh, and dear Norco 10mg, sorry I flushed you down the toilet... You don't do a fucking thing either.
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 8:22:24 PM EDT
join the club

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_75/1604910_For_post_10000__Announcing_the_ARFCOM_Surgical_Spine__A_S_S___Club_.html
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 8:22:33 PM EDT
Originally Posted By dorsum:
Sorry to hear.  I have been having sciatic pain for the past month.  Got much worse today.
View Quote

Working 10+ hours a day as an industrial fabricator isn't very fun these days.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 4:58:19 AM EDT
Update: MRI confirmed the compression fracture. There is also no disc left between t-11 and its neighbors. Spinal fusion in my very near future.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 5:11:16 AM EDT
Every one of my 5 back surgeries has been worth it. Go into the hospital in a wheelchair, walk out almost pain free.

Dope sucks, even when it's prescription.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 5:48:12 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Elijah1:
Oh, and dear Norco 10mg, sorry I flushed you down the toilet... You don't do a fucking thing either.
View Quote

Yeah, you are going to have to step up to extended release morphine  and percoset. .......been on a steady diet of that shit for 3 years. Fentanyl patches before that for awhile  (they got me to fucked up). 5 back surgerys so far. Started when I was 33. Now I am 40 and hurt all of the time.Good luck............
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 6:03:13 AM EDT
Originally Posted By delta-10:

Yeah, you are going to have to step up to extended release morphine  and percoset. .......been on a steady diet of that shit for 3 years. Fentanyl patches before that for awhile  (they got me to fucked up). 5 back surgerys so far. Started when I was 33. Now I am 40 and hurt all of the time.Good luck............
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By delta-10:
Originally Posted By Elijah1:

I'm doing Tramadol right now. Still working 12 hour days. Shit is getting harder every day. Hopefully in a month or so I'll get cut on and be on the road to recovery.
Top Top