Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 30
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 10:09:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Of course it is backordered. I did not expect anything else.

Did you really think you could a get an almost $100 light for $26 without a catch?

Be happy if you get it within 2 months.
View Quote
The light isn't backordered according to their site....just our orders See?
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 10:45:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote
You should order one at regular price, and see if it ships
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 11:13:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote
Their site never shows live back order status.
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 11:15:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Did you really think you could a get an almost $100 light for $26 without a catch?

View Quote
These lights go for less than $50.00 all day long - and that's a bit much for what they are.
Not that they are not nice , just they are big for what they are.

This whole shit is just surefire being surefire - it would just be absolutely horrific if they actually had a good deal on something they sell on their site ..
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 11:16:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
it would just be absolutely horrific if they actually had a good deal on something they sell on their site ..
View Quote
their 300SPS suppressor for $599 wasn't bad, except the fact it's big and heavy, and there are better options at the same price
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 11:38:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
their 300SPS suppressor for $599 wasn't bad, except the fact it's big and heavy, and there are better options at the same price
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
it would just be absolutely horrific if they actually had a good deal on something they sell on their site ..
Unfortunately no suppressors here in R.I. ... 'cause , well you know , imagine how they would cause the downfall of society as we know it ...

They make good lights and they know it - greedy as fuck they are though.
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 11:44:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Their site never shows live back order status.
View Quote
It went OOS during the hit of orders and just popped up back in stock yesterday. It's not a live backorder, but they have some control over the availability on the site. I'd be interested to call and see if they would ship you one right now, at full price, if you ordered it from the site.

I've got plenty of lights and just going to ride the wave, these lights are made for next to nothing and I'm sure they are making money even at $30. The lack of communication is a problem, but they've shown that in the past. We're peasants compared to the huge .gov and state/local contracts these guys have and I'm sure this problem is on the back burner.
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 1:56:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
These lights go for less than $50.00 all day long - and that's a bit much for what they are.

This whole shit is just surefire being surefire - it would just be absolutely horrific if they actually had a good deal on something they sell on their site ..
View Quote
Again, got a linkl? These lights are not any cheaper than about $70. You are thinking of the polymer g2x.

Not that it matters since we're never going to get them.
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 2:15:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Again, got a linkl? These lights are not any cheaper than about $70. You are thinking of the polymer g2x.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

6PX Pro
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 2:19:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

6PX Pro
View Quote
Wow.  You win  But who knows if they are actually in stock.  AU is related to Botach and has equally as bad CS
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 2:24:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Wow.  You win  But who knows if they are actually in stock.  AU is related to Botach and has equally as bad CS
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

6PX Pro
AU is not related ..

Have had none but positive experiences with AU (botach hasn't done me wrong as of yet either - just ordered some Lancer mags a second ago from them as well ).
AU's inventory is live - those lights are in stock.
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 2:25:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
I’ve seen them on sale in the mid $40’s before on other sites.

If you think the cost to manufacture these is above our sale price, you are wrong.
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 2:28:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Available at other places too, $48 shipped
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 2:30:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

6PX Pro
View Quote
Hmm. $96 for 2 from Arms Unlimited or 2 for $58 $81 from the actual manufacturer. Hmmmmmm.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

ETA: Still a $15 savings. Not as good as the $38 I was hoping for but I'll take it!
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 2:31:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Hmm. $96 for 2 from Arms Unlimited or 2 for $58 from the actual manufacturer. Hmmmmmm.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

6PX Pro
Hmm. $96 for 2 from Arms Unlimited or 2 for $58 from the actual manufacturer. Hmmmmmm.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Hmmmmm ,

do you actually want / need them ?
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 2:32:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
AU is not related ..

Have had none but positive experiences with AU (botach hasn't done me wrong as of yet either - just ordered some Lancer mags a second ago from them as well ).
View Quote
No it's not.  I ordered a sopmod stock from them a few months ago and it took several weeks for them to ship it because they didn't have any.  They also sell an ambi safety that is always listed as in stock but it isn't either.
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 2:36:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
No it's not.  I ordered a sopmod stock from them a few months ago and it took several weeks for them to ship it because they didn't have any.  They also sell an ambi safety that is always listed as in stock but it isn't either.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
AU is not related ..

I am not saying everyone is perfect and shit doesn't happen , because everyone is not and it does ...

Maybe they sent me your stock ?  I got mine right away when I ordered it - same as everything else I order from them.
Their inventory has said to be live by their rep on this site and has shown to be true on many occasions.

Again , nothing is perfect and shit happens though sometimes ..
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 2:54:19 PM EDT
[#18]
CLARIFICATION ON SUREFIRE 6PX PRO DEAL

I just got off the phone with Surefire customer service. They are not honoring the "ALLTHELUMENS" discount code that their site was allowing us to apply in addition to the $38 6PX Pro deal.

So what its gonna come down to is your can pay $38 + your local sales tax (free shipping) for 1 light. Ex: local sales tax here is 7% so my 6PX will be $40.66 delivered.

I also believe that if you ordered multiple lights you can still just pay the sales tax on those multiple lights and I'm sure, up to a reasonable quantity, they will still honor the free shipping.

They said they are contacting people customer by customer as they review the orders. The lights are in stock and will ship after they get an answer as to how you want to proceed. They said my light will likely ship tomorrow or Thursday.

I had ordered 2 lights for ~$58. I opted to just receive 1 for ~$40 instead of 2 for ~$81.
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 2:56:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I just got off the phone with Surefire customer service. They are not honoring the "ALLTHELUMENS" discount code that their site was allowing us to apply in addition to the $38 6PX Pro deal.

So what its gonna come down to is your can pay $38 + your local sales tax (free shipping) for 1 light. Ex: local sales tax here is 7% so my 6PX will be $40.66 delivered.

I also believe that if you ordered multiple lights you can still just pay the sales tax on those multiple lights and I'm sure, up to a reasonable quantity, they will still honor the free shipping.

They said they are contacting people customer by customer as they review the orders. The lights are in stock and will ship after they get an answer as to how you want to proceed. They said my light will likely ship tomorrow or Thursday.

I had ordered 2 lights for ~$58. I opted to just receive 1 for ~$40 instead of 2 for ~$81.
View Quote
That’s bullshit.
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 2:57:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

That’s bullshit.
View Quote
Just wanted to give you guys the latest update, since it seems there is a lot of misinformation floating around in this thread.
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 2:58:26 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
Lol fuck that noise. I'll be cancelling.
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 3:02:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
Its definitely caused a headache and I can see why people will cancel their orders.

For what it's worth, its still the cheapest deal on this light that anyone has been able to find.
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 3:04:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Its definitely caused a headache and I can see why people will cancel their orders.

For what it's worth, its still the cheapest deal on this light that anyone has been able to find.
View Quote
Im sure that's true, but I'll look for other options priced similarly with better CS.
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 3:05:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Im sure that's true, but I'll look for other options priced similarly with better CS.
View Quote
Can't fault you for that. There's absolutely no reason it should have taken me calling Surefire over a week after I placed my order to figure out what the hell was going on.
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 3:05:35 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
How about they pay ME to fix their damn website and then throw in a free light out of good will
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 3:06:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Damn, fucked again by surefire
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 3:06:47 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
Where? Ebay? Hm, no, I checked.

You can get a nice surefire g2x for about $35 plus shipping.  It has identical specs. 15 low/320 lumens.high.   nitrolon body versus metal.  Alum. Is nicer but nitrolon is lighter.
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 3:07:04 PM EDT
[#28]
I think I'll be passing on that.
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 3:10:06 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Where? Ebay? Hm, no, I checked.

You can get a nice surefire g2x for about $35 plus shipping.  It has identical specs. 15 low/320 lumens.high.   nitrolon body versus metal.  Alum. Is nicer but nitrolon is lighter.
View Quote
Arms unlimited has them for $48 as posted above.  As much as I dislike them I think I dislike Surefire more
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 3:10:09 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

How about they pay ME to fix their damn website and then throw in a free light out of good will
View Quote
Yup, this is ridiculous. It shouldn’t have happened once let alone multiple times.
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 3:10:42 PM EDT
[#31]
I quit following this thread at page 4
So the charge fell off my online statement. Same for everyone else?
On 12/1 I got a backorder email
ETA: just read page 13
Lol fuck that. No thank you

@kudu22 why can't your lights division get it together?
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 3:12:40 PM EDT
[#32]
What now?
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 3:15:26 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
No shit!  

How the hell do you allow a discount code to work on your website, then say it's not valid?  
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 3:19:10 PM EDT
[#34]
So they got no credibility.
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 3:24:08 PM EDT
[#35]
Dont act surprised they are pulling this.

Its the same every year.

Shady company is shady.
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 3:25:59 PM EDT
[#36]
If I'm notified that the ALLTHELUMENS code won't be applied, it'll suck. But i'll still take the 2 i ordered for $38 each. Still a good deal. But Surefire can choke on a bag of dicks next year, when they have their Black Friday Clusterfuck Sale. What a bunch of amateur asshats.
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 3:30:49 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
@kudu22, would you confirm this please?

I just called CS, and was told my ALLTHELUMENS order was GTG, and they'd have a better idea next week of when the lights would ship.
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 3:31:41 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
If I'm notified that the ALLTHELUMENS code won't be applied, it'll suck. But i'll still take the 2 i ordered for $38 each. Still a good deal. But Surefire can choke on a bag of dicks next year, when they have their Black Friday Clusterfuck Sale. What a bunch of amateur asshats.
View Quote
I think you know as well as i that next black friday it will be the same thing.

Link Posted: 12/5/2017 3:33:53 PM EDT
[#39]
If true, I'm torn.  Still a good light at $40, and I need a new light.  On the other hand, fuck Surefire and their shenanigans!
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 3:35:31 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

@kudu22, would you confirm this please?

I just called CS, and was told my ALLTHELUMENS order was GTG, and they'd have a better idea next week of when the lights would ship.
View Quote
Their customer service is an absolute disaster. They obviously have no clue what's going on, even within their own department.

If I don't get a shipping notice on Thursday I will cancel my order because this is just obnoxious.
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 3:39:54 PM EDT
[#41]
@kudu22 I hope you're enjoying your team membership someone bought for you before they knew you were useless
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 3:41:21 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
If true, I'm torn.  Still a good light at $40, and I need a new light.  On the other hand, fuck Surefire and their shenanigans!
View Quote
I'm normally not an "it's the principal" type person, but with this bullshit I'm going to be. If they don't honor the code, I will cancel simply because I'm seeing better deals on better flashlights. @$26 per (I ordered 2), I feel that's a decent price for what I'm getting, but anymore $ is a deal breaker.  As stated previously, I've never ordered from Surefire, always heard good things about their products, but it's looking like I'll never know.
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 3:44:03 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
@kudu22 I hope you're enjoying your team membership someone bought for you before they knew you were useless
View Quote
That order needs to be cancelled.
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 3:46:41 PM EDT
[#44]
I ordered 2 at $56.58 delivered
They can honor the price or keep the lights
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 3:47:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Damn! I called CS last week, agreed to pay the $38 and upped to 2 day shipping for $14.98, but if not shipped by tomorrow I'll have to change the shipping address If I can.
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 4:31:54 PM EDT
[#46]
Garin must be busy fixing things
He's been good on the suppressor side
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 4:36:38 PM EDT
[#47]
Well, for all the complaining going on in this thread, you all have to admit one thing:

At least surefire is consistent!  How many other companies have been this consistent in their Black Friday deals?

Outlet50!
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 4:36:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wtf
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 4:41:11 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 5:10:38 PM EDT
[#50]
Im over surefire so if anyone still wants these but don't want to deal with surefire go grab em fast I'm sure once I post this the price will start creeping up

Amazon deal
Page / 30
Top Top