BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:19:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have guns.  I also know that I'm no match against a lot of men.  For a number of reasons.  And, I would say it is relevant.  Even in a modern, overwhelmingly polite society.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It’s kind of irrelevant since guns have been invented.  A bullet shoots just as dead regardless of whether a woman pulls the trigger or a man.
I have guns.  I also know that I'm no match against a lot of men.  For a number of reasons.  And, I would say it is relevant.  Even in a modern, overwhelmingly polite society.

Sure, there will be some scenarios where you cannot get to a gun.  No doubt.  It would be silly for me to argue otherwise.  But the vast majority of the time just being smart, aware of your situation, and armed will keep you from taking a beating.  I haven’t been in a real fight since university.  I bet most people haven’t.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:20:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Yea I get it, clever wording.

Just as truthful...I can shit gold.
View Quote

……link to video?
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:20:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Some women are much stronger than a lot of men
View Quote

There are definitely exceptions to the rule, and a woman who trains can definitely be stronger than a man who doesn't, but by far and large women are physically weaker than men.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:21:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
It’s kind of irrelevant since guns have been invented.  A bullet shoots just as dead regardless of whether a woman pulls the trigger or a man.
View Quote

That doesn't seem to be true.  I'm pretty sure you can shoot a back blade for the tractor and it won't somehow get it lined up with the stupid hitch pins.  It's also not the best way to open a stubborn jar, or carry all of the groceries in in a single trip.

Physical strength is useful for multiple things.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:23:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

There are definitely exceptions to the rule, and a woman who trains can definitely be stronger than a man who doesn't, but by far and large women are physically weaker than men.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The fact that there are so few exceptions, tell us that those exceptions PROVE the rule.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:23:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

……link to video?
View Quote

If that ever makes it to video I am going to have to charge people

Plus someone needs to provide me the gold to eat. I would prefer nuggets or 1/10 American Eagles. 1oz Eagles might tear.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:24:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

HAHA, my neighbor who runs every day started taking his 15yo daughter with him.
In a few weeks she's killing him and getting back to the house a few minutes before him on a 2 mile route around our neighborhood.

She could probably be on the track team.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Buy a weight bench and running shoes, you can't let her prove you wrong.

Kharn

HAHA, my neighbor who runs every day started taking his 15yo daughter with him.
In a few weeks she's killing him and getting back to the house a few minutes before him on a 2 mile route around our neighborhood.

She could probably be on the track team.

fricken fit 15 year olds are gazelles.   My brother and I are short and square.  Three of his four daughters were natural track runners.  
Light weight, all lean legs.   They loved running.   Their mother was a baker and lazy couch potato.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:24:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Perhaps Biology 101 failed me but I’m pretty sure children don’t pass out of the urethra.
View Quote

But they do pass out of the female reproductive tube and the male urethra is our reproductive hole. So... kinda?
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:24:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Sure they are.  It is 100% fact to say that a gun does the same damage regardless of whether a man pulls the trigger or a woman.  

There are many reasons women don’t kill as much as men, but none of it has to do with the deadliness of the gun changing depending on who pulls the trigger.

If part of the conversation with your daughter wasn’t that she could equalize the strength disadvantage by learning to shoot, you missed a golden opportunity.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yet very few women kill with guns.

I don't think guns are the great equalizer you think they are.

Sure they are.  It is 100% fact to say that a gun does the same damage regardless of whether a man pulls the trigger or a woman.  

There are many reasons women don’t kill as much as men, but none of it has to do with the deadliness of the gun changing depending on who pulls the trigger.

If part of the conversation with your daughter wasn’t that she could equalize the strength disadvantage by learning to shoot, you missed a golden opportunity.

Guns are an inanimate object and cannot "do" things.  They aren't deadly.  It's the user that makes them do things and it's the user that is deadly using the gun.

Women do not have the mentality, coordination, or aggressiveness to be as lethal as men, even with the same gun and load out.

You'll never convince me otherwise.

Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:24:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Sure. I saw a couple of female Marines that were ripped and were as strong as some male Marines. They were the weakest fat body males, but yea, the top .01% of women were as strong as the bottom .01% of men.
View Quote

I forget who the comedian was but the joke was about women being able to do anything a man can do....his take was men can't even do everything a man can do.  Sure some women can be stronger than some men, just like some men are stronger than other men.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:27:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

But they do pass out of the female reproductive tube and the male urethra is our reproductive hole. So... kinda?
View Quote

How does the whole "pee is stored in the balls" thing play into this?
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:28:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Lmao, no.

You usually see naive ideas like this in areas where the leftie-woke-religiious groupthink is strong, and in office environment types where
1) There's a HIGH ratio of soyboy men, who spend much of their time avoiding upsetting the low-agreeableness womyn (Cause that'll take their jobs)
2) Those assumptions aren't getting tested.
3) BONUS: Unmarried women.
IMHO a lot of wives get a glimpse into it
There's a concept they call Husband-Strong.
When her very normal househusband "picks up the couch, with her on it", and her mind is blown.

When his best buddy the gymrat comes over to help with a chore/task, and they watch him pick the heavy thing up by himself, carry it off the truck, and walk it up the stairs.

Those (usually single) office-dwelling women surrounded by manlets and soyboys, usually have no concept of the gaps between men in terms of physical capacity, they have no frame of reference for how far away they are from the main event.

View Quote

I mean just look at these two female cops that couldn’t even arrest this long haired soy boy manlet. People don’t think gender strength gaps be like they are but they do.
Female police officers fail to arrest.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:29:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:29:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Women have become steers on the ranch and are convinced it’s a good thing
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:31:15 AM EDT
[#15]
A male lion is larger and stronger than a female.

That doesn't mean a male is better....they're both lions.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:33:23 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:35:15 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not trying to be pedantic, but even in the shooting sports the elite women can't compete with the elite men.

Perhaps possibly in benchrest or F-class.  I admittedly know absolutely zero about those disciplines.  

USPSA or 3-gun, they have women's divisions for a reason.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:36:55 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
A male lion is larger and stronger than a female.

That doesn't mean a male is better....they're both lions.
View Quote

An excellent example. The male is bigger and stronger, but that is because he must protect his offspring and his lionesses.

The lionesses are the ones who do the hunting, and they work together to do so. A male lion on his own isn’t a very good hunter, and lionesses without their lion have a tendency to wind up with dead cubs. They must work together to succeed.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:38:06 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

This post pretty much nails it.

But if you take a random slice of Americana, a 115lb woman will typically be stronger than a 115lb man.  At that weight, the woman will be in shape and the man will be a pencil necked geek or meth head.  A 180lb man will be stronger than a 180lb woman.  At that weight the man will more likely be in shape and the woman will be a fat cow.

So then we look at the match ups for the people of Walmart.  The 180lb female cow is likely stronger than her 115lb meth head boyfriend.  Then go to the people of Arfcom.  The 180lb man is likely stronger than his 115lb model girlfriend.   The former couple outnumbers the latter.  Far more people of Walmart than people of Arfcom.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In rock climbing and mountaineering, women are near peer with men.  Unless you are well off on the right hand side of the bell curve, expect to get rocked by some women, if not a lot of women.

But, none of these women will say that women are stronger than men.  I don't even think they would say that they, themselves, are stronger than most men their size.  They can out climb me, out hike me, they can be half my age, but even as below average as I am for an adult male, I'm 5'5", I don't think they'd fight me.  Yes, admittedly, fighting is a rather stark and perhaps embarrassing way to frame this, but I think that's one of the most practical and true tests of "strength."

It's been a long time since I was in a military environment, and there were far, far fewer females back then, so fewer to compare against.  They weren't NCAA athletes, and only PFT competitive with the bottom of the barrel males.  There was no comparison.  Not back then.

Decades later, I taught academic courses in a martial environment. I had female students who were NCAA athletes, club sport female power lifters, and so forth.  While they may be top notch athletes, more skilled, perhaps faster, some even exceptionally well respected for their physical and leadership abilities by their male peers, I've never heard any of them say they are as strong, or stronger than a comparably size male - but, I have heard them say they weren't - and, it was a conversation that would come up regularly, even outside of training environments.

This post pretty much nails it.

But if you take a random slice of Americana, a 115lb woman will typically be stronger than a 115lb man.  At that weight, the woman will be in shape and the man will be a pencil necked geek or meth head.  A 180lb man will be stronger than a 180lb woman.  At that weight the man will more likely be in shape and the woman will be a fat cow.

So then we look at the match ups for the people of Walmart.  The 180lb female cow is likely stronger than her 115lb meth head boyfriend.  Then go to the people of Arfcom.  The 180lb man is likely stronger than his 115lb model girlfriend.   The former couple outnumbers the latter.  Far more people of Walmart than people of Arfcom.

A 115 pound man is typically far stronger than a 115 pound woman.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:38:17 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I forget who the comedian was but the joke was about women being able to do anything a man can do....his take was men can't even do everything a man can do.  Sure some women can be stronger than some men, just like some men are stronger than other men.
View Quote

Given the same level of training and sameish age better than 99% of the time the man will whoop the womans ass at anything physical.

The thing is men tend to dedicate themselves to things less, they are less studious and more easily distracted...

In a world ruled by dollars being good at sportsball or lifting things is useful to a very small segment of american society. Where girls are much more likely to do better in school, have more scholarship opportunities, get preferential treatment in the employment process and can make a human being.

Let the boys have their sportsball and heavy things
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:39:30 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

It’s probably a lot more overlapped, in actually.  I would say that , depending on physical task, men will typically perform 15% +/- 5% better than women given an identical percentile physique within their respective gender class.

ie:  a physically 85th percentile male will outperform an 85th percentile female by about 15%, give or take 5%.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your point illustrated but the overlap probably isn't that generous.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/178958/Capture_JPG-2451034.JPG

It’s probably a lot more overlapped, in actually.  I would say that , depending on physical task, men will typically perform 15% +/- 5% better than women given an identical percentile physique within their respective gender class.

ie:  a physically 85th percentile male will outperform an 85th percentile female by about 15%, give or take 5%.

I'm just talking raw physical strength, not ability to complete tasks where physicality is a component.

But maybe you are right.  I'm admittedly spitballing.  I just really can't think of any women I know that could overpower any of men that I know off the top of my head.  Anecdotes are worth about as much as you pay for them though.

Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:41:25 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Guns are an inanimate object and cannot "do" things.  They aren't deadly.  It's the user that makes them do things and it's the user that is deadly using the gun.

Women do not have the mentality, coordination, or aggressiveness to be as lethal as men, even with the same gun and load out.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yet very few women kill with guns.

I don't think guns are the great equalizer you think they are.

Ok, but even if you believe that, it’s a bit irrelevant.

Your goal as a parent is to teach your child to be an exceptional person in an average world.

IMHO, there are two conversations to be had:

“All else equal, men are biologically stronger than females.  But that does not mean that you need to be weak or a victim.  The first priority is to stay out of bad situations.  But after that, if you work out and learn self defense, it will help you against the vast majority of people who do and know nothing.  Then we will also teach you how to defend yourself with a gun.  Nothing in life is guaranteed, but let’s give you the best tools we can in case you ever find yourself in a bad situation”

Or

“You are destined to be a victim.  If you are attacked, consider blowing a rape whistle and peeing on your attacker”

I personally prefer the former conversation to the latter.  Ymmv.

Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:44:24 AM EDT
[#23]
Some women CAN be as strong as SOME men.. but by and large the average man will be orders of magnitude stronger than women physically.
I think what this boils down to is most women have never been punched in the face by a man. not counting abused women.. but ask THEM what they think about being "just as strong".. I bet their view is far different from the woke females of today.

Anyway, women are used to men giving way for them, they punch, slap kick throw things, etc and usually the man just takes it, because hitting back would = jail time.
So they know they can get away with shit like that, because they're never challenged. So they have a vastly inflated and incorrect view of their own strength and men's weakness.. they take fear of men's fear of jail and the fallout from hitting back for weakness.

Here's an example, A buddy of mine had some crazy bitch jump on him many years ago hitting, punching, basically doing whatever she could because she thought she was a badass and was going to beat up a man. I don't know what was said, but it set her off. (she was a drunken lunatic most nights, I'm supposing she'd pulled this stunt many times before and was never challenged on it)
anyway after a few seconds of that he said fuck this and pushed her off. literally just pushed to gain separation. She went flying and fell down. The look of shock and disbelief and also fear that we saw in her eyes when she realized that it wasn't even a hard shove meant to hurt her came as a surprise to her I'm sure... just a shove opened her eyes to the difference, and it wasn't even a hard shove. In that moment she realized she was in way over her head and he could have seriously hurt her if he wanted to. She was drinking, but not wasted enough to not see the potential for how badly she had fucked up if the guy had been an animal instead of a nice guy. She was nice and contrite after that, and left shortly thereafter.

moral of the story, women have an inflated sense of their own strength because they can act like 3 year olds and get away with it.

Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:44:46 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

And the best female powerlifter is stronger than 35% of men.

Women can be just as strong as men
View Quote

Lol.  Word games.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:44:46 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Not trying to be pedantic, but even in the shooting sports the elite women can't compete with the elite men.

Perhaps possibly in benchrest or F-class.  I admittedly know absolutely zero about those disciplines.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In Olympic shooting sports the differences are small but are there at the top. I am not sure if it is a strength/endurance issue or because not as many women seem to be as interested or a combination of both.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:45:15 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
That is the first lie that serves to underpin a whole host of other lies.   Everybody knows it's not true, but it serves as a litmus test when leftists are looking to determine who will comply with their future demands.

Men aren't women, and women aren't men.

https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/aLD3g2P_460s.jpg

Olympic Qualifying Times:
https://tonireavis.files.wordpress.com/2019/03/e6da4acd-327e-4a25-a4bf-701ccac2aecb.png

View Quote
Take that further - look at 100 meter times, y'all find where the woman's time matches mens it will be somewhere around the 1000th placed man's time
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:45:51 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Next, you’ll have to tell her that their menstruations attract bears.
View Quote

Sharks, not bears.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:46:41 AM EDT
[#28]
Some women can be stronger than a lot of men. There are some very weak men out there
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:48:25 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

An excellent example. The male is bigger and stronger, but that is because he must protect his offspring and his lionesses.

The lionesses are the ones who do the hunting, and they work together to do so. A male lion on his own isn’t a very good hunter, and lionesses without their lion have a tendency to wind up with dead cubs. They must work together to succeed.
View Quote

I knew I liked you. Any intelligent woman, Like my wife, and any intelligent man, or even me, will see it this way. Which is ridiculous that it has come to this even needing to be said as it has been a common truth since the birth of our species.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:48:53 AM EDT
[#30]
The Whole equality thing was designed to double the tax paying base while allowing the government to raise our children.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:51:29 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
If a woman didn't have a vagina, she'd be pretty much worthless, unless she cooks well
View Quote

women still have 2 other holes.....
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:51:58 AM EDT
[#32]
Just tell them the truth. That you go to work each day in order to spend time with the family and to love her, work is not your life and should not be a life goal for people. School and society will sell a false narrative that in order to be a women and happy you have to have a job and a career instead of a family.  

But then again the normal life so many of us grew up with is over, its nearly impossible now days to have a single provider in the family and have kids. So basically women have doomed each and every one of them into feminism and the workforce. Normal will never return its impossible, unless you take away affirmative action and make it based on merit only which would then preclude a lot of women from professions and slowly reset it back.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:52:52 AM EDT
[#33]
I call this the “Black Widow fallacy”: a 120lb fashion model/actress kicked large men’s asses in a movie, so I can do it too!

Women can be physically stronger than some males. I am 5’6”, thin build and I am sure even in my physical prime, women MMA fighters could kick my ass. I am not trained to fight nor in high athletic shape and I am now pushing 50, so, yes, there are women who are stronger than me.

OTOH, one of my old coworkers in his mid 20s was an ex Div 2 football player and freaking huge(6’4”, over 200lbs, still works out). When he training, the guy almost had no neck and was ripped; if not for a back injury in an auto accident, he would be on an NFL practice squad at the bare minimum(yes, he was being scouted by the pro teams). There are NO women alive who could take him on, heck, if he had more combat training, most men would have a problem with him.

Women can be mentally as strong as men(if not stronger) and, as many here have posted, are complimentary to men, as men are complementary to women. We are meant to be a unit and stronger together, not in competition to prove who is better.

My .02, well, now .03 due to inflation
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:52:52 AM EDT
[#34]
A really strong woman can be stronger than a below average man.

That’s just biology.

Women can make babies though, which is not only miraculous (to me, anyway), but also pretty bad ass.

That’s also just biology.

I used to work out with a gal who could bench 185 (once) and squat 375. That’s really impressive, IMO.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:53:44 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Yep, and that pissed my daughter off that she can't be as strong as men, and is excluded from more hardcore Navy jobs because of it.

She was killing herself ruck marching with too much weight, and lifting too hard.  She got a mild case of Rhabdomyolysis.

Rhabdomyolysis (often called rhabdo) is a serious medical condition that can be fatal or result in permanent disability. Rhabdo occurs when damaged muscle tissue releases its proteins and electrolytes into the blood. These substances can damage the heart and kidneys and cause permanent disability or even death.

She really got the message when she heard the (satirical) quote from the Army Colonel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2JOFiMBcr8

She hated it, but she agreed.
View Quote

Where in the Navy do you ruck march? I must have been in the other Navy.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:54:27 AM EDT
[#36]
If they're so equal, why does the gender that has the overall majority and lives longer not run everything?

Males are the disadvantaged demographic.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:55:05 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
My daughter told me men can have babies. I crushed that notion.
View Quote

Are we talking about a 5 year old, 15, 25 or older. For a 5 year old, it is a kid. For the others, their is a problem.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:55:20 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Why any woman would settle for equality with man is beyond me.

Complementary, not competing.
View Quote

You win the SMART prize today!
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:57:30 AM EDT
[#39]
Shit. Maybe they can.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 11:00:39 AM EDT
[#40]
Wrong and dangerous.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 11:01:39 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

The fact that there are so few exceptions, tell us that those exceptions PROVE the rule.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Without exceptions, you do not need a rule.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 11:07:16 AM EDT
[#42]
No really that difficult.

"Yes.  You are correct.  Some women are stronger than some men.  Most men are stronger than most women.  Let's go eat lunch."
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 11:07:56 AM EDT
[#43]
my wife, who is conservative as I am,  was under the same misconception. She's the oldest of 7, and the only girl. She thinks she can hold her own against a male because "I grew up beating up my brothers and none of them can take me"

she learned a valuable lesson when I told her I'd give her 1000 dollars cash right there if she could beat our 12 year old in a wrestling match.   I told the 12 year old I'd give him 100 if he didn't lose.

he had her pinned in about 45 seconds. And my wife isn't really small. She's about 5'9" and maybe 150'ish. She's not weak at all, but there just isn't a comparison between males and females from a strength ratio.

neither one of them was holding back either. She really wanted that money, 12 year old wound up with a black eye and the wife was pretty pissed she lost, and lost so handily.

it's become a running joke in the extended family.  her brothers had let her win for all those years and she didn't realize it.

We're doing that in society now. we're pretending women are equal to males physically, and just turning a blind eye to the costs. I've lost count of videos I've seen of a male cop fighting a suspect while the female cop runs around either getting in the way, being absolutely useless, or basically just disappearing.

I love women,  I'm married to a woman, I have 2 daughters who are the most amazing girls I've ever seen, but I would not want a female as a partner if I was a cop, and I would not want my wife or daughters out trying to fight males in law enforcement or other physical jobs where they have to go up against males.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 11:09:43 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
A woman can absolutely be as strong as a man, but I bet they won’t be.
View Quote

this statement is disingenuous.  Yes, the top .1% of the most machined out, ripped trained females can be as strong as some pajama soy boy who only plays video games, but if they get in a fight, I'm still probably putting money on the dude.

the overlap in strongest females to weakest males is pretty small in real world.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 11:14:36 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
If a woman didn't have a vagina, she'd be pretty much worthless, unless she cooks well
View Quote

I don’t know……..the Hallmark Channel thinks otherwise
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 11:17:59 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
A woman can absolutely be as strong as a man, but I bet they won’t be.
View Quote

Some women will be stronger than some men. As a midweight strongman that could do OK in local comps I was probably in the top ten strongest women on earth.

The bell curves have wildly different averages and distributions. The top quartile of women overlaps with the bottom quartile of men is what the army found out.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 11:22:59 AM EDT
[#47]
Well, maybe they can be as strong as men, but men can get pregnant.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 11:24:08 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Perhaps Biology 101 failed me but I’m pretty sure children don’t pass out of the urethra.

Dude, that’s retarded.

Women have one hole for pee and one hole babies. It’s in no way comparable to men who have one hole.  The apt comparison would be a girl trying to shove a fetus down her urethra (also not possible).
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 11:25:55 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Where in the Navy do you ruck march? I must have been in the other Navy.
View Quote

She had to lose 75 pounds to get in the Navy, part of her training at home was ruck marching.

She got up to 50 pounds in her ruck and then started adding crossfit to her workouts, twice a day at a gym.

About a month into it, she started pissing dark and was in the beginning stages of rhabdo.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 11:28:02 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Women are stronger than men. You try pissing out a kid from your piss hole.  (FemalenNurse told me that and she made her point)

View Quote

Haha she's right.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top