Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 7/2/2015 12:24:01 PM EDT
Is not possible.

Even when you DON'T want to inject politics into your everyday life, they find a way. My gf is currently on a tear about the gay marriage thing. Neither of us is gay (she might be bi, because that's fashionable with college kids these days), I hate marriage (recently divorced), so the discussion is of little or no consequence to me.

She seems dead set on bringing gay marriage to Alabama, sends me links to Supreme Court decisions and rebuttals, and wants to know if I'd put one of those "equality" stickers on my 4Runner--it'd fit in great with the Vickers and BCM stickers.

She has yet to say a single thing about guns, but I'm guessing that's coming soon.

What's with liberals' desire to convert and make others see their truth?
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 12:26:10 PM EDT
[#1]
This must be a troll thread because I don't think you would be dumb enough to date a liberal.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 12:27:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote

When people feel passionate about something, they want other's to join them. It's a natural characteristic of humans.

See Arfcom, restaurants, funny videos, etc.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 12:27:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Is not possible.

Even when you DON'T want to inject politics into your everyday life, they find a way. My gf is currently on a tear about the gay marriage thing. Neither of us is gay (she might be bi, because that's fashionable with college kids these days), I hate marriage (recently divorced), so the discussion is of little or no consequence to me.

She seems dead set on bringing gay marriage to Alabama, sends me links to Supreme Court decisions and rebuttals, and wants to know if I'd put one of those "equality" stickers on my 4Runner--it'd fit in great with the Vickers and BCM stickers.

She has yet to say a single thing about guns, but I'm guessing that's coming soon.

View Quote

Stick your cock in her mouth and make her shut up?
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 12:27:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This must be a troll thread because I don't think you would be dumb enough to date a liberal.
View Quote

Politics wasn't ever discussed until something set her off on the gay marriage thing 2-3 weeks ago.

I just assume most women are liberal and don't discuss politics.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 12:28:17 PM EDT
[#5]
"College kid" you say??
Where's the pics?
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 12:28:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is not possible.

unfortunately you can't do that 24/7
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 12:28:35 PM EDT
[#7]
fuck that
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 12:29:41 PM EDT
[#8]
I would tell her that she has turned you gay and move on.

I am no expert about "most" women but some women are not like this. I found one and kept her.

Link Posted: 7/2/2015 12:29:52 PM EDT
[#9]
I've been dating / married to a liberal for 20 years . Works fine for me
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 12:29:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/2/2015 12:30:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 12:30:26 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Politics wasn't ever discussed until something set her off on the gay marriage thing 2-3 weeks ago.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Poor assumption. You chose poorly. Good luck to you.

Link Posted: 7/2/2015 12:31:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

unfortunately you can't do that 24/7
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/2/2015 12:31:24 PM EDT
[#14]
wtf, pictures before answers
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 12:31:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Next time you give a gift, make it a NRA membership and a donation to the Cato Institute.  

See how it goes from there.  
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 12:31:47 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

View Quote

Ass is Ass son, and hot liberal ass is definitely entertaining between the sheets.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 12:32:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stick in in her pooper and call her Steve? If she digs, then hey, win win.

Edit: logic is this. She gets to pull the whole "gender swap feels" thing, AND be a gay "dude" with a BF. You get to rail your girl in her booty and not worry about pulling out!  
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 12:32:28 PM EDT
[#18]
HANDLE...looks like this...PULL IT...

Link Posted: 7/2/2015 12:34:08 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

View Quote

Would it have been more acceptable if she had brought up the stock market dropping 10k points due to Greece?
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 12:34:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Call the police and turn her in for raping you repeatedly

Before she does it to you.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 12:36:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

this.

or obvious answer is 'eject'
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 12:38:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Is not possible.

View Quote

Tell her there is a big difference between tolerance and acceptance.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 12:38:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Does she watch MSNBC?
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 12:38:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Dating a liberal is not worth the trouble what so ever.

Link Posted: 7/2/2015 12:39:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

My wife is too. No issues here at all.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 12:39:08 PM EDT
[#26]
If you know you're going to bail on her because of long term lunacy you may as well see what kind of fetish stuff you can get her to do. Silver linings and all.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 12:39:33 PM EDT
[#27]
The only answer of course is to fuck the liberal out of here.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 12:39:54 PM EDT
[#28]
I used Bill Whittle's political arguments and a few select Youtube videos to convince my girlfriend why she wasn't "liberal" like she said she was (I always knew she wasn't).

Many young people claim they're "liberal" because they aren't religious, don't consider themselves racist, and don't care about gays getting married.  But when you start digging deeper and using the right tools, it's easy to get them to realize that 'right wing' doesn't automatically mean evil incarnate.

I knew who she really was deep down when she told me that she taught herself how to field strip her Sig pistol the day after she bought it.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 12:40:04 PM EDT
[#29]
How old is she?

What does she do?

Are her parents Left / Center / Right?

Did she only really go Libtarded in college?
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 12:40:23 PM EDT
[#30]
never stick it in the crazy  =  liberals are all crazy
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 12:41:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Is not possible.

View Quote

Sorry Green, YOU brought this on yourself! No sympathy from here, ya shoulda known better.

Don't you know, women marry men thinking they can correct us of our ways. Men marry women hoping they will never change. It NEVER works out that way.

Liberalism, based on completely false premises, has never been nor ever will be a rational basis for normal thinking people to live by. You would be unhappy if you gave up your guns for her. HER happiness at that decision by you will only last until she decides to come after the next in a long series of "issues" she feels you must be disavowed of (free speech ie PC only). You will never be happy because she will never be happy. Even if you decided to become a card carrying Lib, she still won't be happy. Liberals are never happy with results. Their makeup is based on "the struggle". There will ALWAYS be another issue or cause celebre for them to tilt at.

All that being said.....I do hope you come out on the other side of this intact.

Link Posted: 7/2/2015 12:41:47 PM EDT
[#32]
PIIHBAPP
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 12:42:22 PM EDT
[#33]
2 Corinthians 6:14
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 12:44:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not trying to start shit but how can you be with someone that has such different fundamental beliefs?
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 12:45:07 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then you choose poorly, and are setting yourself up to have this repeat over and over.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 12:45:30 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Since she's broken the political ice in your 'relationship'... talking about politics seems a foregone conclusion.

Talk about the politics you want to talk about. I'd imagine that the freedom of choice she seems to embrace so wholeheartedly would be a natural segue into how you like the freedom to choose to have health care or not, have a doctor or not, carry where and how you want, or not do any of those things... if you want. Freedom of choice, right?

Do it. Post stories.

I do love our little chats.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 12:46:28 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Not trying to start shit but how can you be with someone that has such different fundamental beliefs?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Very tough at times! 24, almost 25yrs here.

She hears FBHO FBHO
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 12:52:41 PM EDT
[#38]
Liberals either are: 1. dumb or 2. have a mental disorder called "liberalism" 3. Both

Don't have kids with her OP. Eject.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 12:53:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We agree on the things that matter, she's an amazing mother to my boys and works hard. Never has had one issue with my guns, especially my black rifles.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 12:55:08 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
We agree on the things that matter, she's an amazing mother to my boys and works hard. Never has had one issue with my guns, especially my black rifles.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If she has no issue with your black rifles, it doesn't sound like she's a dyed in the wool liberal.

Link Posted: 7/2/2015 12:56:16 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But does she vote for people that do?
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 12:56:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Tell her you want anal sex pronto, to show you are for equality.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 12:59:33 PM EDT
[#43]
Tell her you can't take her out to dinner tonight because you have a date with Steve and see what she thinks about Gay Marriage after that.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 1:00:17 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

they do provide crazy monkey sex....
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 1:01:27 PM EDT
[#45]
To the OP:

To Paraphrase '2 Corinthians 6:14 ... Don't pair up with those who are not in the same belief as yourself.
and to Proverbs 25:24... Better to live on the corner of a roof than to share a house with a nagging wife.

Why would any man want to put themself through that.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 1:02:38 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Flinging feces? No thanks.  

Link Posted: 7/2/2015 1:03:19 PM EDT
[#47]
Just leave. If you get her pregnant it's a lifetime of George Bush references and global warming malarkey. The tang ain't worth the scar you'll have on your face from the endless facepalms
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 1:03:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Have an "equality" magnet made and trade her anal sex plus rim jobs for putting the magnet on your car. If the anal our room jobs stop, the magnet comes off.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 1:03:41 PM EDT
[#49]
I can do a lot of things, but I've yet to meet a liberal guy I'd be willing to date.  Even if he's an "11" who rocks the sheets, it ain't happening.  

Link Posted: 7/2/2015 1:03:44 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"We agree on the things that matter, she's an amazing mother to my boys and works hard. Never has had one issue with my guns, especially my black rifles." -- Exactly same here as well .

"does she vote for people that do?" -- Mostly no , so we negate each other , ying yang... etc....
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Top Top