Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/21/2006 3:25:53 PM EDT
My wife is fine as frog fur. Anytime I try to lull myself to sleep with the "Whom Would I Most Like to Boff" mental exercise, I have to interrupt myself and say "Yeah, yeah, besides your wife, dummy. It's a game."
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 3:26:52 PM EDT
[#1]
  Alrighty then.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 3:26:56 PM EDT
[#2]
finally discovered that the wife installed a keystroke logger, eh??
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 3:27:48 PM EDT
[#3]

I hear ya, buddy.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 3:33:39 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
My wife is fine as frog fur. Anytime I try to lull myself to sleep with the "Whom Would I Most Like to Boff" mental exercise, I have to interrupt myself and say "Yeah, yeah, besides your wife, dummy. It's a game."

Link Posted: 2/21/2006 3:37:22 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/dustyc/ttiwwop7cp.gif

Believe it or not, she is the worst photographic subject I have ever seen. She really is gorgeous - gay guys tell me that if I get hit by a bus they're going to jump the fence just for her - but in photos she looks like a paper plate full of cold scrambled eggs and corned beef hash.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 3:40:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Damn, funny thing you should mention that. I was trying to lull myself to sleep thinking ""Whom Would I Most Like to Boff", and the first person I thought of was your wife too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top