Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 5/2/2015 1:10:25 AM EDT
 Wish I would have known those guys were going.

Link Posted: 5/2/2015 1:11:31 AM EDT
[#1]
OC normally curdles my balls a bit, but this looks cool.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 1:20:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Posers, posing for the cameras...
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 1:30:07 AM EDT
[#3]
They look more like Arkansas hillbillies than Texans
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 1:32:14 AM EDT
[#4]

Said it before, and I'll say it again;

God Bless Texas

The good Lord knows I will make my home in Texas one day before I leave this earth.

Link Posted: 5/2/2015 1:34:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Infowars
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 1:44:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Camo headband? Check.
Zombie morale patch? Check.
Revolver "Hogleg" in leather holster over cammies? Check.
Korean AK mag? Check.
Homemade high-n-tight? Check.

What the shit?!

J.T. Ready's corpulent corpse couldn't be exhumed and strapped to a handtruck ala' Bernie Lomax to attend with these guys and make gun owners humans look even more nonsensical?
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 1:51:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Screen names?
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 2:14:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Asshattery. Look at the asshattery.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 2:18:05 AM EDT
[#9]
100ft from where JFK was shot.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 2:21:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Camo headband? Check.
Korean AK mag? Check.

What the shit?!

J.T. Ready's corpulent corpse couldn't be exhumed and strapped to a handtruck ala' Bernie Lomax to attend with these guys and make gun owners humans look even more nonsensical?
View Quote

Dat multi-cam  tho
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 2:26:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Why do they have to wear camo? Professional atire gives a much more much more inviting personality. Quite frankly, the AR-15 becomes a fashion accessory when it's slung over your shoulder. And how it matches what you wear gives off a specific vibe. Impressions are important.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 2:29:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Interesting...... Fight stupid with more stupid makes sense
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 2:37:26 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Camo headband? Check.
Korean AK mag? Check.

What the shit?!

View Quote

I lol'd.

Link Posted: 5/2/2015 2:55:27 AM EDT
[#14]
Pretty much guaranteeing that if shit hits the fan they'll have to use those guns. Angry mob looking to "express their First Amendment" right to destroy shit in solidarity is probably gonna fixate on the guys with the guns. Easier to take down than the cops (unless they start shooting or have fire extinguisher size cans of OC) and not sporting helmets and armor.

I'm all for OC, and do so on occasion myself, but part of that is being aware of your surroundings and not doing dumb shit that increases the odds of someone grabbing for my gun-like hanging out in a crowd of angry people rallying in support of rioters.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 3:03:26 AM EDT
[#15]
Interesting, I am sure officers on scene appreciated their presence, not. I wonder how many of them worked for the FBI?
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 3:16:21 AM EDT
[#16]
Those rioting assholes could use a bit of harassment
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 3:45:45 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Pretty much guaranteeing that if shit hits the fan they'll have to use those guns. Angry mob looking to "express their First Amendment" right to destroy shit in solidarity is probably gonna fixate on the guys with the guns. Easier to take down than the cops (unless they start shooting or have fire extinguisher size cans of OC) and not sporting helmets and armor.

I'm all for OC, and do so on occasion myself,
but part of that is being aware of your surroundings and not doing dumb shit that increases the odds of someone grabbing for my gun-like hanging out in a crowd of angry people rallying in support of rioters.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/2/2015 3:50:10 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Camo headband? Check.
Korean AK mag? Check.

What the shit?!

View Quote

Everyone knows JT Ready was assassinated and framed for multiple homicide.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 4:07:16 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I'm all for OC, and do so on occasion myself, but part of that is being aware of your surroundings and not doing dumb shit that increases the odds of someone grabbing for my gun-like hanging out in a crowd of angry people rallying in support of rioters.
View Quote

I'm not big on OC for reasons that I won't get into now, but it can have it's use and its up to me if I OC.

In this case I can see it's use.
"Hey, lets wreck and burn shit. Oh who are those guys with guns they aren't cops (and are not held to cop standards). Maybe we shouldn't wreck and burn shit."

We need to take responsibility for our communities.

Side bar, just heard (Red Eye Radio) TX is trying to create a tax free holiday for guns and ammo the week before hunting season.
Fuck yea TX.
I'm moving!

P.s. I will concur on the corporate security look is better than the camo look for this venue.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 4:19:56 AM EDT
[#20]
Why not?
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 4:20:12 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's close but not that close. Probably about a quarter mile across I35.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 4:33:20 AM EDT
[#22]
A derpeable force encounters and herpable mass.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 4:57:03 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

OC normally curdles my balls a bit, but this looks cool.
View Quote
Probably because it's almost always done by a really great big fat guys...

This time, however, they all seem to be in reasonably OK shape.

Link Posted: 5/2/2015 6:01:57 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, I saw that
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 6:09:08 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Camo headband? Check.
Korean AK mag? Check.

What the shit?!

View Quote

They were so unfashionable.
Just gross
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 6:15:35 AM EDT
[#26]

O.C. Inkies in Infowars clothes.

I'll try to contain my excitement.

Link Posted: 5/2/2015 6:16:18 AM EDT
[#27]
The only thing they should have worn was ninja masks so they couldn't be I.D.'d. It's okay for the thuggish "protestors".
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 6:18:29 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The only thing they should have worn was ninja masks so they couldn't be I.D.'d. It's okay for the thuggish "protestors".
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/2/2015 6:24:09 AM EDT
[#29]
Keep eating our own because its not your brand of 2A.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 6:40:25 AM EDT
[#30]
When you persecute (and prosecute) lawkeepers for keeping the law, something will fill the void when they understandably start refusing to do it.  I expect we'll be seeing more of this.

I think I'm OK with it.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 6:52:39 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

"Our own"? There is nothing about those overgrown children playing dress-up that represents anything I'm about. By the very nature of them attending a public protest and making a spectacle of themselves in an attention whoring effort to gain media exposure they have invited our ridicule as well as disapproval. Their silly ilk belong on a stage shared by Michael Windecker and perhaps a bearded lady, not Samuel Adams and the Sons of Liberty or whatever. With a screen name like yours and an EGA in your avatar I'm surprised at your reply, honestly.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 6:57:00 AM EDT
[#32]
Meh....they may look silly, or they may be posers, but at least they deliver the message of "we will not tolerate shenanigans from you shitbags" to the "protestors".....

If "protestors" are aware there are people who will call them on their bullshit, I bet they are a whole lot better behaved....
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 6:59:17 AM EDT
[#33]
Nice.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 7:03:31 AM EDT
[#34]
Great imagery they're putting out there.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 7:04:02 AM EDT
[#35]
Not usually a fan of OC, but am 100% ok with this.  That protest crowd looks pretty docile compared to other cities.  You can do the math.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 7:04:45 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

"Our own"? There is nothing about those overgrown children playing dress-up that represents anything I'm about. By the very nature of them attending a public protest and making a spectacle of themselves in an attention whoring effort to gain media exposure they have invited our ridicule as well as disapproval. Their silly ilk belong on a stage shared by Michael Windecker and perhaps a bearded lady, not Samuel Adams and the Sons of Liberty or whatever. With a screen name like yours and an EGA in your avatar I'm surprised at your reply, honestly.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So because they wear camo and some zombie patched they're the same as a sex offender? Sure, whatever you say.

The truth is probably more along the lines that they hoped some shit would kick off and they'd get to live the Arfcommer wet dream of shooting into a crowd of rioters. Unlike the average GD'er they had the balls to grab a gun and go stand around. This place is always hoping to see rioters get shot but when someone puts themselves in a postion to actually to it, OMG look at the poser. What a chucklehead. I'm going to compare him to a sex offender.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 7:09:42 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shall not be infringed.  How hard is that to understand?

Just because it isn't your cup of tea doesn't mean shit to me or anyone else.

How the fuck do you think Samual Adams, Francis Marion, George Washington, looked to the british crown?
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 7:11:13 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fitting screen name is fitting.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 7:18:07 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

How the fuck do you think Samual Adams, Francis Marion, George Washington, looked to the british crown?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep. Was gonna post similar.
Some folks talk and complain that the right does not stand up to the FSA. Then when they do, others complain. Can't make nobody happy.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 7:30:08 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
They look more like Arkansas hillbillies than Texans
View Quote

You obviously haven't been to east Texas and met some of relatives and their friends. There's no difference, so no, you can't tell them apart.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 7:34:46 AM EDT
[#41]
Yeah, that's helpful.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 7:41:08 AM EDT
[#42]
I bet the racist mob seeking race based law enforcment stayed peaceful that time...wonder why?

Link Posted: 5/2/2015 7:41:46 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Some folks talk and complain that the right does not stand up to the FSA. Then when they do, others complain. Can't make nobody happy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No one wants to be 1st....
And that's why as gun owners we are fucked....we bitch about fudds ...neckbearding...tier 1 posers....everyone except our lil self imposed vision of what the "perfect " 2a supporter is.
Meanwhile "poser " in camo is putting money to mouth and showing they wont just "slow boil "....people should look.past images and labels.
As you posted how many colonist were labeled crazy for not wanting be under British bullshit anymore ..how many sat on the fence till it was to late...and how many "stayed " neutral till the problem was at their door step before pulling their head outta the sand.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 8:05:23 AM EDT
[#44]
I had thought there were normally restrictions on carrying in the midst of a protest?
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 8:11:52 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Asshattery. Look at the asshattery.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/2/2015 8:16:49 AM EDT
[#46]
Why the camo?  
If ever there were a time for slacks and collared shirt to contrast with the lowlife protestors
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 8:25:26 AM EDT
[#47]
Grrrreat idea!!!
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 8:27:19 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Why the camo?  If ever there were a time for slacks and collared shirt to contrast with the lowlife protestors
View Quote

Some choose to wear camo, others don't.

I'd wear jeans and a t-shirt and still get lamblasted as being an OC-tard.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 8:27:20 AM EDT
[#49]

Link Posted: 5/2/2015 8:33:37 AM EDT
[#50]
They should wear business attire.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top