Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/22/2003 10:03:55 AM EDT
hamptonroads.cox.net/cci/portal/_pagr/113/_pa.113/318?view=LocalNewsArticleView&articleId=162974

Virginia Beach Dad Accused Of E-Mailing Nude Photos Of Daughters  Top Stories  
12/22/2003 09:37:48

(Virginia Beach, VA) -- A Virginia Beach father is in jail after allegedly posting naked pictures of his two daughters on the Internet. Police say the crimes were uncovered when the suspect's wife found a computer file with nude photographs of their ten- and eleven-year-old girls. Investigators believe the man may have e-mailed the pictures to other people. The suspect faces a variety of charges, including forcible sodomy and aggravated sexual battery. He is due in court in March. According to authorities, the wife plans to divorce her husband.

IF this is true, I hope they lock his ass up with the baddest M/F they can find.

Link Posted: 12/22/2003 10:16:58 AM EDT
[#1]
IF it is true, I hope they [s]Kill him where he stands[/s] convict him, and put him in jail.

I hope this isn't a case like the woman who had the police called on her for taking pics of her grand kids in the bath tub. The twit at the photolab callled the cops after seeing pics of the kids in a tub. (asshat)
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 10:22:59 AM EDT
[#2]
I thought things like this only happened in Arkansas.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 10:25:25 AM EDT
[#3]
That's just wrong [puke]

I worked a case this year involving a stepfather who had remodeled the kids' bathroom, the one between the two kids' rooms and had removed the "old" mirror and installed a new "smoky" mirror in its place. Of course you guessed it, the "smoky" mirror was a two-way mirror that faced into the bathroom with the back facing into the hot-water tank closet and he had spray painted the wall black in the closet to reduce the chance of being back-lit. He'd record his 15 year old stepdaughter while she was taking showers and then sell the tapes on the internet to private buyers he'd meet in chatrooms. He's waiting trial right now, I hope he fries.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 12:37:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
IF it is true, I hope they [s]Kill him where he stands[/s] convict him, and put him in jail.

I hope this isn't a case like the woman who had the police called on her for taking pics of her grand kids in the bath tub. The twit at the photolab callled the cops after seeing pics of the kids in a tub. (asshat)
View Quote

When I first read this thats what I thought. The guy was sending pics to the grand parents then I read alittle deeper and looked at the ages. The line about him catching other charges ,rape ect. If he did it [wave] I hope he never see's the light of day.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 12:42:28 PM EDT
[#5]
TIWWOP JK
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 1:04:37 PM EDT
[#6]
From what I hear, even prisonors hate pedophiles..... I hope one of them gets ahold of him.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 1:10:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Damn, and I was hoping this thread was about Jennifer Aniston's father.....

[:D]
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 1:28:38 PM EDT
[#8]
That is one SICK BASTARD....castrate'em
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top