Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/11/2002 12:29:59 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/11/2002 1:25:27 AM EDT
[#1]
In what episode was this particular weapon introduced?
Link Posted: 8/11/2002 4:07:19 AM EDT
[#2]
That's pretty good CK. [:D]

Notice the lady in the back ground with the 'I'm not carrying concealed' safari vest.
Link Posted: 8/11/2002 8:59:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/11/2002 10:44:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
That's pretty good CK. [:D]

Notice the lady in the back ground with the 'I'm not carrying concealed' safari vest.
View Quote

LOL!

If there's anything that says G-U-N more than a fanny pack, those are it.  I don't read gun magazines anymore, but even during my teenage years (I'm 24 now) I could see the gunwriters' adoration for those stupid vests.  Who wears those things in real life?
Link Posted: 8/11/2002 11:24:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/11/2002 11:35:44 AM EDT
[#6]
ROTFLMAO !!!  Ck thats good !!!
Gul DVDTracker
Link Posted: 8/11/2002 11:44:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
people who carry concealed wear em.........any more questions?
View Quote

If the point of carrying a concealed weapon is to be armed without others knowing it, then concealing that weapon under a garment that is only worn by people who carry concealed weapons would seem to defeat the purpose.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top