Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2004 10:38:43 PM EDT
Boohoo.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x820112

I guess they've never attended a conference at a university where a conservative speaker was shouted down by liberals in the audience.

I guess they didn't pay attention to the RNC and how the protestors treated the Protest Warrior folks.

Amazing.  

Free speech for leftists, now shut the fuck up you right winger!
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 10:40:23 PM EDT
[#1]
LMFAO.. Too schweet!!!
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 10:43:19 PM EDT
[#2]
A clip of the DU post for those that don't want to bother visiting DU:

*CLIP*

gauguin57 (1000+ posts)    
Thu Sep-16-04 12:16 AM
Original message

Tonight our Dem group was BOOED in a Penna. parade in fascist-land!

A small but committed group of Democrats tonight marched through Denver, PA, for that small, VERY CONSERVATIVE town's annual Fair Parade. We had a great float -- with a big "John Kerry, the Real Deal" sign and a big statue of Uncle Sam.

Denver is in Lancaster County, PA, which is ULTRA-ULTRA CONSERVATIVE. So, we had our work cut out for us. As we marched or rode along, the Bushie crowd just booed and booed and booed at us ... lot of "four more years" and "GET OUT OF HERE!!!" The little Bushie kids screamed at us till they were hoarse.

There were quite a few Kerry supporters yelling their support, but most of the crowd just plain HATED US.

And I was SO PROUD to be a DEMOCRAT. So proud, I was just smiling from ear to ear as people hurled insults. We just smiled and waved and were completely friendly to the hostile crowd. Probably put them off balance. The people who cheered for us were so brave to do that in front of their fascist neighbors. A great night to stand up for one's party!

*END OF CLIP*

Wow, when I read this cornhole's post, I can't help but think, "Gee, what a goof.."
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 10:45:01 PM EDT
[#3]
fuckum
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 10:47:14 PM EDT
[#4]
I wonder if they're smiling at this news about polls in Pennsylvania?

BUSH: 49  KERRY: 46 NADER: 2

abcnews.go.com/sections/politics/Vote2004/poll_pennsylvania_040915.html
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 10:48:51 PM EDT
[#5]
If somebody here is from the Lancaster area, they should send this in to the local paper.

I'm sure the folks will surely want to vote for Kerry after they find out a Dem refers to their area as "fascist land".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top