Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2004 9:31:27 PM EDT
1 here building up for election night anybody else?
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 9:38:12 PM EDT
[#1]
u goin down....cause I'm Rick James BIATCH!
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 9:39:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a question for you.

What does it say about your belief system that DU trolls can be in the open here at ar15.com but a person (troll or no troll) cant voice a single word of support for GW at the DUh without getting banned?
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 9:42:17 PM EDT
[#3]
I troll at DU under the name "MrBenchley"  Those fucktards are so snowed.  All I do is just take an absurd anti-gun line and act as rudely as possible to turn as many of those shitheels away from my character's position.  What a bunch of fuckwits.  I've got over 10K posts and the fuckwads haven't figured it out.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 9:42:22 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

What does it say about your belief system that DU trolls can be in the open here at ar15.com but a person (troll or no troll) cant voice a single word of support for GW at the DUh without getting banned?

Infidel!!!  Quit speaking such nonsense.  DU is a beautiful land of peace and diversity.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 9:45:27 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Infidel!!!  Quit speaking such nonsense.  DU is a beautiful land of peace and diversity.

RIGHTTT

And John Kerry married Theresa Heinze for her looks and wit, not her money
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 9:45:34 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Me thinks someone miss understood the original point.

He is finding people who troll at DU.  Not DU trolls.
I misunderstood initially as well.
And I am Brian, I mean, MrBenchly.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 9:45:41 PM EDT
[#7]
I get sick when I go there
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 9:48:01 PM EDT
[#8]
NoMOAMMO is a good guy?
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 9:48:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Doctor says I can't go sorry the heart and all
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 9:48:33 PM EDT
[#10]
"He is finding people who troll at DU. Not DU trolls.
I misunderstood initially as well.
And I am Brian, I mean, MrBenchly."

Oh,

Nevermind
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 9:53:39 PM EDT
[#11]
ok, apparently I'm the crackhead here, sorry.....must have had a UN flag hanging outside his house and I got all flustered and confused
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 10:00:40 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I troll at DU under the name "MrBenchley"  Those fucktards are so snowed.  All I do is just take an absurd anti-gun line and act as rudely as possible to turn as many of those shitheels away from my character's position.  What a bunch of fuckwits.  I've got over 10K posts and the fuckwads haven't figured it out.

You're Mr Benchley?  I've been watching his (your ) posts for quite some time.  Especially on the gun (law) forum.  You're and a$$hole over there.  Great cover!!!
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 10:14:30 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

No shit! I always thought that guy was an Asshat. Keep up the good work.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 10:15:15 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
NoMOAMMO is a good guy?

Fo rizzle shnizzle my nizzle.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 10:20:52 PM EDT
[#15]
How many posts do you have to have to before you can start a thread?

I wonder if DU is on to any of this.  Either way, I'm trolling.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 10:22:58 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

I've been trolling over there for quite some time.  I can't wait until election night and I can go over there and watch things implode when skerry loses.  It will be well worth my 500+ posts to get banned over there.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 10:23:06 PM EDT
[#17]
w00t w00t.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 4:54:03 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

IIRC, it's around 20.  It's not too hard to find something to "+1".

My postcount is low, and I haven't discussed much.

Just waiting to post a crude imitation of The_Macallan's excellent work.

I also plan to wait until a week or so AFTER the election.  I'm sure they're aware that there will be a horde of trolls saying on Nov 3.  After the initial rush dies down, I'll go in.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 4:56:26 AM EDT
[#19]
For those of you who wish to join the fun, but who don't want to use a "real" e-mail address,

www.beer.com does free e-mail, and DU doesn't prohibit this one like it does Hotmail (or at least, it didn't a few weeks ago).
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 5:07:24 AM EDT
[#20]
I've been rejected there so much It gave me a complex.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 9:17:02 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

well, you fooled me...dude, I wanted to wring your neck a few times...I think you're the reason I gave up posting there lol.  I was maddog67 or something like that.  I had no trouble believing that your posts are real, considering most of the people on DU are so fucked up anyway.  Good job hehehe.  

Of course, the only problem is, you may actually have converted some of the fence sitters lol.  NOT a good thing.  
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 9:25:05 AM EDT
[#22]
Everybody knows that Bench is really Ted Nugent (the greatest pro-2A warrior of our time)!
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 9:37:04 AM EDT
[#23]
I infiltrated DU this morning and I have to say, I read ALOT of the threads there, especially the gun related sub forum. Talk about DANGEROUS MINDS. It's funny, Dem's think is RKBA people are paranoid. With the DU's around, hell, we've got a right to be paranoid! These are some scary people and calling them communist would be UNDERSTATING things. I'm thinking "Liberal-fuckstick-whackjob-controlfreak-pinko-scumbags" comes close but it's just not strong enough of a description for the Du'rs.

I don't understand why we can't just JAIL the lot of them for treason.

How the DU'rs can still call themselves Americans is beyond me. I am however thankful to know that WE'RE the one's with the guns!
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 9:49:16 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

I figured "MrBenchley" had to be a troll.  Nobody's that fucked up and can still remember to breathe while sleeping!

10k?  Impressive!
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 9:54:40 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I get sick when I go there

Link Posted: 10/18/2004 9:59:14 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

How in the hell did you manage to post 10k on DU?  That place is the cespool of the internet I tried pissing them off once only managed 7 posts? It would be nice if some right wing hackers could take that site offline every day.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 10:06:19 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

RIGHTTT

And John Kerry married Theresa Heinze for her looks and wit, not her money

Well that's arguable.  If you had a face like a horse and brain the size of a pea, the ketchup hag would probably seem like a godess.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 10:08:25 AM EDT
[#28]
That was my orginal plan, but being that I got kicked off twice yesterday alone (bringing my total up to 5 times that I have been banned from that place) - it doesn't look like I have what it takes to last over there.

But, that doesn't mean that I won't try again.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 10:12:49 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

I know MrBenchley's real name.  I know his wife's name too.

I know where MrBenchley lives and what he looks like.  (See http://www.literalpolitics.com/DUParty.htm - leave cold, look for Mr. and Mrs. Boudelang)

I know when he bought his house, who he bought it from, and how much he paid for it.

MrBenchley hates my guts.

You're no MrBenchley.

Link Posted: 10/18/2004 10:12:55 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

What a PANTLOAD!  I'm the real Benchley!  (snicker)

CR
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 10:13:20 AM EDT
[#31]
I got an account over at DUh as well. don't use it much cuz everytime I try to post something, I just can't brinf myself to do it. plus that place makes me almost physicaly sick sometimes.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 10:17:58 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

I don't believe you. Prove it.

EDIT - Saw that link that CaliKid posted. That is laughable. They look like retards, and have the rep on DU to prove it.

Added to say that they do not know what a party is. Afterparty = sitting on the floor having a powow in somebody's house.

ARF has it nailed - Gunstock is a party!
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 10:19:57 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I troll at DU under the name "MrBenchley"...

I don't believe you. Prove it.

I am completely certain that Collin is yanking our chain.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 10:28:27 AM EDT
[#34]
Will the real "MrBenchley"... please stand up.

GM
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 11:04:29 AM EDT
[#35]
Will the Real MrB please stand up.  I was yanking chains.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 11:47:17 AM EDT
[#36]
Collin, check both of your IMs.

Link Posted: 10/18/2004 7:00:16 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just like swastikalawnland Madison, WI?
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 7:53:41 PM EDT
[#38]
Hey!
I am from Madison. (Well near there)
And I'll have you know we Wisconsinites are keeping the Libs in the city until we can find a way to deport them to IL. . .
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 7:56:18 PM EDT
[#39]

What's brown and sounds like a bell?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top