Posted: 9/10/2004 6:49:46 PM EDT
whoops

Please don't hotlink to DU.  Thanks! Stokes
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 6:53:08 PM EDT
[#1]
UNHOT THAT LINK, noob!
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 6:53:19 PM EDT
[#2]
NO HOTLINKS TO DU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 6:56:13 PM EDT
[#3]
make cold.,

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:00:52 PM EDT
[#4]
It's funny, actually a little frightening that people errr, sheeple think that way.
Ignorance is bliss I guess. It never ceases to amaze me that all these idiots think that if you ban the guns, that crime will cease to exist. Just too many people wrapped up in their own " mental utopia ". Sad really....

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:01:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Poink,  Nice sentiment, but we don't hotlink to THAT site from AR15.com.  They track that kind of  thing and it gets their panties in a wad.  We don't need them getting pissy with the site staff.  So please edit your post and remove the link.  It is OK to paste the URL into the text of your post.  That way when we paste it into our browser the hit is coming from our personal machines instead of a link from AR15.com.      
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:04:22 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
DU
har har

Please don't hotlink to DU.  Thanks! Stokes

He hotlinked it again!  he's a troll!  
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:05:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Somebody have a cold link?
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:06:44 PM EDT
[#8]
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=104&topic_id=2337434&mesg_id=2337434
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:08:42 PM EDT
[#9]
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=104&topic_id=2337434&mesg_id=2337434

here is a cold link to idiot democrapic  dem underground
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:08:58 PM EDT
[#10]
my bad, i thought i messed up and didnt have it hot linked, so i edited it to 'fix' it. my bad.

anyhoo...

"How many uzis do liberals need to buy before the right gets scared?

I am considering becoming an armed law abiding citizen on Monday. I have never even held a gun in my hands, but I am considering buying a fully automatic weapon and a cache of ammunition.

Does that scare rightwingers? It should.

Maybe all peace loving liberals should consider doing so. What does it take? 24 hours to run a background check? We should all initiate this process on Monday regardless of whether we ultimately buy a gun. Make the numbers go so high that it looks like a record number of people are rushing to become armed and dangerous. Scare the pants off the idiots who support letting any nut who wants one own an assault rifle.

I wonder how many potential Al Q operatives will be buying their weapons next week having passed lame background checks on their way to Paradise?

I think they better raise the terror alert to high Orange on Monday. There are terrorists in the government, and they are planning attacks against us all."

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:09:02 PM EDT
[#11]
No hotlinking to DU! If someone posts it, then right click on it, and choose "'copy address to clipboard". Then, you can paste that link into a browser and be stealthy.

Interestingly, someone with a high post count (ie not a soon to be banned dissenter) has a grasp of reality.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:13:29 PM EDT
[#12]
You have enough cash and you pass a quick background check, you get a gun, right? Isn't that how it works? And Ashcroft has made sure they don't keep records of the purchases. Isn't that also correct?

As for training to use the thing? I don't intend to use it. If ever I need to, I will get on-the-job training. Why should I learn to be a responsible gun owner? None of the rightwingers are. What an oxymoron.

I wanna be as scary to rightwing gun nuts as possible.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:23:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Yes you are correct, unless you are John Kerry.  Be carefull what you wish for, OJT while waiving a firearm can be very dangerous.  Oh and it's your stupidity that scares me, not your $10,000 transferrable class 3 MG that you will be taking home Monday.  Crawl on back to DU and boast now, we won't feed you anymore.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:26:15 PM EDT
[#14]

I wonder if the Republicans would have thought assault weapons were such a good idea if all the demonstrators had been armed with them ...
\

Now here is a moron. Doesn't he know you it is illegal to have a firearm at a public event like the GOP?

These guys really have no clue, they are totally brainwashed
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:28:07 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
You have enough cash and you pass a quick background check, you get a gun, right? Isn't that how it works? And Ashcroft has made sure they don't keep records of the purchases. Isn't that also correct?

As for training to use the thing? I don't intend to use it. If ever I need to, I will get on-the-job training. Why should I learn to be a responsible gun owner? None of the rightwingers are. What an oxymoron.

You for real? "Scary"?? More like laughable.

I foresee a huge rash of accidental shootings in the Pac-Northwest in the coming months. Makes me all warm and tingly to think of the bleeding hippies.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:28:57 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

The only thing about you that scares me is your lack of common sense.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:31:16 PM EDT
[#17]
FYI - poink is quoting the replies from DU.  Not neccessarily his own, unless he posted them there as well.

poink - use quotes "".
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:33:11 PM EDT
[#18]
whoaa...hold on there, guys. i am just posting quotes from DU. those arent my words. i'm as pro 2nd as they come.

anyhow, look at this entire forum at DU. every fuckin thread is about guns

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_topics&forum=118
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:39:38 PM EDT
[#19]

As for training to use the thing? I don't intend to use it. If ever I need to, I will get on-the-job training.

Yeah, that will do him a lot of good.

I was at the range last weekend and had an older couple come up.  It was his first time at the range, never shot a handgun before.  The woman had an old S&W revolver that she had decided to bring out and show her BF how to shoot it.

They set up some cardboard about 4 or 5 yards out.  He got NOTHING on paper the first two load outs.  I gave him some pointers.  Still maybe 1 hit per cylinder.  I then let him try a mag each from some of my handguns (P99 in .40, XD-9, USP45) thinking that maybe something a bigger grip and better sights would help.

Out of 30 rounds (and even with a Shoot-N-C that I put up for him), he only manged to get a couple of hits anywhere on the cardboard.

I coached him through sight picture, grip and trigger technique and nothing made any diff.  Unless the BG was POINT BLANK this poor guy would have been DOA.

After another 15 minutes or so they went through the box of .38 Special that they had brought, thanked me profusely for helping out and letting him try my guns, and departed.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:44:03 PM EDT
[#20]
I can't tolerate that website for more than a minute.

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:49:02 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
whoaa...hold on there, guys. i am just posting quotes from DU. those arent my words. i'm as pro 2nd as they come.

anyhow, look at this entire forum at DU. every fuckin thread is about guns

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_topics&forum=118

That's what is known as 'The Gungeon' Dungeon, bottom of the list of DU forums, but all about Gun arguments.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:50:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Don't Hotlink DU!  Please edit your hotlink to make it COLD!

I'm just saying this because every other TARD had to dupe the sentiment 12 times over.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top