Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 9/1/2005 10:51:06 AM EDT
head over to the democraticunderground.com forums and check out the threads.  
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:53:40 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm scared to...
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:55:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Nuts? Over what?

They created this mess with their social reforms and government tit sucking programs.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:55:35 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Nuts? Over what?

They created this mess with their social reforms and government tit sucking programs.

That is so true.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:55:38 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Nuts? Over what?

Agreed!!!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:55:47 AM EDT
[#5]
give us a rundown......I don't want to have to go over there.....I feel yucky afterwards.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:56:33 AM EDT
[#6]
I checked it out this mornin, when I got up.

I ignore over there now.. no point in readin anything.

I know how the majority of them think. (Or lack of.. I should say..)
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:57:09 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
give us a rundown......I don't want to have to go over there.....I feel yucky afterwards.

Republicans are stealing elections left and right.

The hurricane is President Bush's fault.

President Bush is killing poor people.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:57:35 AM EDT
[#8]

I hear ya, you almost have to take a shower or something
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:57:41 AM EDT
[#9]
I'm a DU virgin. I just can't bring myself to slop through the cess pool. One can never truly be clean after that...
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:58:23 AM EDT
[#10]
This is a good one:

symbolman (1000+ posts)
Original message
Where is the Fresh WATER YOU BASTARD? You are NOT HUMAN.

Bush you son of a bitch, you black hating, gay bashing, poor-killing/torturing, gas gouging, dickless capitalist bastard!

HOW DARE YOU KILL MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS?!! How DARE you turn Human Beings into ANIMALS?!! How DARE you even show your face on Television - get the FUCK OFF the Airwaves and let REAL MEN do their JOBS, REAL HEROES who understand the meaning of HUMANITY.

How DARE you make excuses and half heartedly stand in a ROSE GARDEN making "manly, macho" tough guy faces spewing platitudes and cliches, while REAL Humans, BABIES, OLD, SICK PEOPLE DIE like FLIES without even delivering WATER to them?

Quit pretending like you are a MAN and even remotely competent, Quit SPINNING and LYING and taking NO Responsibility for YOUR Actions and NON ACTIONS.

You and your cohort Republican subHumans are the most retarded, evil cheap pieces of shit excuses for Homo Selectus that ever existed!

Any person with half a brain knows that our very civilization is held together by the rule of 12 meals. Civilization is 12 Meals THICK.

You DO know that, and THIS is intentional, and YOU are the culprit since YOU claim to be in CHARGE. You are MURDERING these people. ALL OF THEM.

I PRAY that Some day you will stand before GOD, a ruthless god as you've chosen and HE will let you feel ALL THE PAIN, Suffering, starvation, thirst that you have caused to hundreds of thousands of people that YOU personally are responsible for MURDERING.

Let's see how HO-HUM you act as you stand naked before the All Powerful God, when all that SUFFERING you've caused comes rushing into your eyes, rakes your skin, swells your brain and tongue, when you bleed at every pore, shitting yourself as you realise that you're being handed over to the Devil, who will laugh in your face and guarantee you FEEL ALL the suffering you've caused with NO REDEMPTION, Ceaseless and for all eternity..

You will NOT be forgiven for this and the whole world will turn their backs on you in your lifetime, you will be considered a persona non grata and banished from the Human Race.

God has turned his face from you, so riddled with sin that you are an abomination, not worthy of sharing the Universe with so much as a snake or a cockroach who are far and away above YOU SPIRITUALLY.

Don't you DARE come to New Orleans and stand on the backs of the Dead and shout your heroism to the stars, you are not invited and should be arrested on SIGHT and forced to bury all the dead for the rest of your days, naked, with a spoon for a shovel.

YOu don't even have enough of a functional reasoning capacity or simple capability as the alleged most powerful man on EARTH - to MAKE SURE that these poor bastards get WATER - the STAFF OF LIFE, LIFE, something so foreign to you.

Your ego keeps you from accepting HELP from other countries, who aren't interested in helping YOU, THEY are coming to help HUMAN BEINGS!

Jesus himself said, "However you treat the lowest among you is how you treat me." YOU have starved, beaten, tortured, and insulted JESUS HIMSELF with your inability to ADMIT that YOU ARE INCOMPETENT, that YOU have surrounded yourself with EVIL impersonations of MEN and bent to their WILL, not that of God or even of your OWN WILL, as you HAVE NO WILL, you are nothing, a nobody, less than a tick.

You have nothing but a punctured, stale, sick, putrid, rotten little black heart for an ego and we hope that the poor and the ghosts of the dead follow you around for the rest of your life screaming their pain and anguish so loud that you can't even hear yourself think, that every nerve you have is raw.

That the pain from their pure hearts passes over you in WAVES, like the waters in New Orleans - strangles your will to live, to eat, to make love, to hold someone dearly, until your will is broken beyond all repair and you lay yourself down and beg for God to forgive you until your lips crack, and your throat gurgles - only to hear your begging echo in the darkness as God moves away from you, leaving you to the Evil One who you have served so well all of your life.

You are CURSED. You are Banished from the Land of Man. Leave our White House and give yourself up, turn yourself in to the Hague and be tried for your crimes against all humanity.

Never let your shadow darken the doorways of a single decent human being again. Rot in the dark and pray for your soul and the souls of the poor suckers robbed of their very future by YOU or the Devil will shove hot coals up your ass til the end of time.

If you aren't cursed yet, then you will be, you allowed a city that believes in Voo Doo to DIE Horribly, the same people that make Zombies of common men are now spirits intent on owning your spirit and your soul. But then again, you are already a Zombie, and apparently have no SOUL.

DEMAND that the makers of bottled water deliver more fresh water than is washing through the leevees to the nearest Air Force Bases - FLY over New Orleans and DROP endless bottles on that city, BOMB them with FOOD, MREs, Fresh clothing sealed in waterproof bags.

Send C5A Galaxies filled with troops to that beseiged city, make runways with local bulldozers and flood the city with troops carrying weapons, water, food and baby formula.

THEN ADMIT YOUR FAULT and RESIGN, Take Cheney and the rest of the cheap thugs you call friends with you and let someone like Bill Clinton or Jimmy Carter lead our country back from the disgrace you've inudated us with for years since you stole our country.

Make HISTORY and LEAVE. QUIT. STOP pretending to be President. You'll never be, and never were.

This is OUR COUNTRY. THese are OUR Brothers and Sisters. You are no longer welcome to the private, priviledged club called the Brotherhood of Man.

Those that have left the earthly bonds know what you have coming to you - psychic, karmic pain of such proportions that you will realise that you are surrounded by energy, not coal nor gas nor nukular, but the same energy that causes the wind to caress a cheek, or a seed to grow, can bring a man to his knees and make him beg himself to let himself LIVE - energy that is spiritual and not sold by the gallon, but EARNED by grace.

Do something NOW. Go. Leave. Shut up. Go to hell. We don't want you anymore. At ALL.

ETA:
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:59:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:59:37 AM EDT
[#12]

I want people to watch CNN and then flip to Fox to see the Propaganda Machine

Bush you son of a bitch, you black hating, gay bashing, poor-killing/torturing, gas gouging, dickless capitalist bastard!

HOW DARE YOU KILL MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS?!! How DARE you turn Human Beings into ANIMALS?!! How DARE you even show your face on Television - get the FUCK OFF the Airwaves and let REAL MEN do their JOBS, REAL HEROES who understand the meaning of HUMANITY.

IS IT TIME TO STORM THE BASTILLE ?

If there ever was a time in this Country to do that ..... just turn on your TV now. I encourage any and everyone near Washington D.C. to get down to the gates of the White House and SCREAM at the top of your lungs, bring signs, tell this administration to prevent Genocide on our own soil. There is no excuse for the richest Country in the history of the World for this to be taking place. The Military needs to get involved ..... NOW. Peace.

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:59:44 AM EDT
[#13]
How DARE you turn Human Beings into ANIMALS?!!

Now THAT is hilarious.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:01:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Quick one of you guys get over there and organize a grass roots all volunteer relief effort.

Let's see how many DUmmies we can get to go unarmed into NO to assists the "needy."

I figure this might take some heat off the locals who are suffering under the "animals."
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:02:53 AM EDT
[#15]
Two words - Fuck Tards.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:04:13 AM EDT
[#16]
checked out Du once, it felt like playing the game Doom, very dark and sick feeling.

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:05:45 AM EDT
[#17]
" The Military needs to get involved ..... NOW. Peace."

Peace by using the Military...hmm....what a concept.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:05:55 AM EDT
[#18]
12 meals? ...a day?

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:07:29 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Republicans are stealing elections left and right.They are aren't they?

The hurricane is President Bush's fault.He has a hurricane machine off the coast of Africa doesn't he?

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:07:41 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:08:33 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Two words - Fuck Tards.

Isn't it one word...   "FuckTards"  ?

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:09:41 AM EDT
[#22]
I have come to the conclusion that they are a small community of mindless assholes that can't identify with anyone...even other liberals and Democrats.  I have never met anyone as extreme as some of them.  Even antigunners I know know that Bush is just doing his job and got lucky and squeaked out a victory in 2000 and 2004.

How many registered users nutjobs do they have?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:12:38 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
This is a good one:

symbolman (1000+ posts)
Original message
*.......bzzz bzzzzzzzzz bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....*
Do something NOW. Go. Leave. Shut up. Go to hell. We don't want you anymore. At ALL.

ETA:

That has to be one of the most messed up things I've ever read.

Man. I have no words.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:16:42 AM EDT
[#24]
I popped on over there just to see what was going on.

That one insane post pretty much summed up the attitude.

Bush did not air drop in food and water the minute the hurricane passed.  He did not send in every LEO in the country to restore order and oh yeah, he didn't send enough guard troops because they are all in Iraq right now.

The usual DU party line.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:21:19 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
This is a good one:

symbolman (1000+ posts)
Original message
BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLABLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLABLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLABLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLABLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLABLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA .  

ETA:

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:21:20 AM EDT
[#26]
Here is another mindless rant:

Bush says the american people must do their part to pay for the relief effort...that the federal govt will do its part, but that it is up to the american people to donate to fund the remainder of the cost. WHAT!!!! yeah right...get your halliburton and other fat cat backers to fund and provide the equipment and manpower to help with this relief....did he ask the Iraqi citizens to donate to pay for his "assistance"....i dont think so! To me...this is the final insult to us all. The american citizens will donate to help with the relief....this is what we do for our fellow citizens in need...but now....it is our job to do it..to pay for it....excuse me...i am sooooooooooooo angry.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:23:54 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
This is a good one:

symbolman (1000+ posts)
Original message

How DARE you make excuses and half heartedly stand in a ROSE GARDEN making "manly, macho" tough guy faces spewing platitudes and cliches, while REAL Humans, BABIES, OLD, SICK PEOPLE DIE like FLIES without even delivering WATER to them?

Quit pretending like you are a MAN and even remotely competent, Quit SPINNING and LYING and taking NO Responsibility for YOUR Actions and NON ACTIONS.

You and your cohort Republican subHumans are the most retarded, evil cheap pieces of shit excuses for Homo Selectus that ever existed!

Any person with half a brain knows that our very civilization is held together by the rule of 12 meals. Civilization is 12 Meals THICK.

You DO know that, and THIS is intentional, and YOU are the culprit since YOU claim to be in CHARGE. You are MURDERING these people. ALL OF THEM.

I PRAY that Some day you will stand before GOD, a ruthless god as you've chosen and HE will let you feel ALL THE PAIN, Suffering, starvation, thirst that you have caused to hundreds of thousands of people that YOU personally are responsible for MURDERING.

Let's see how HO-HUM you act as you stand naked before the All Powerful God, when all that SUFFERING you've caused comes rushing into your eyes, rakes your skin, swells your brain and tongue, when you bleed at every pore, shitting yourself as you realise that you're being handed over to the Devil, who will laugh in your face and guarantee you FEEL ALL the suffering you've caused with NO REDEMPTION, Ceaseless and for all eternity..

You will NOT be forgiven for this and the whole world will turn their backs on you in your lifetime, you will be considered a persona non grata and banished from the Human Race.

God has turned his face from you, so riddled with sin that you are an abomination, not worthy of sharing the Universe with so much as a snake or a cockroach who are far and away above YOU SPIRITUALLY.

Don't you DARE come to New Orleans and stand on the backs of the Dead and shout your heroism to the stars, you are not invited and should be arrested on SIGHT and forced to bury all the dead for the rest of your days, naked, with a spoon for a shovel.

YOu don't even have enough of a functional reasoning capacity or simple capability as the alleged most powerful man on EARTH - to MAKE SURE that these poor bastards get WATER - the STAFF OF LIFE, LIFE, something so foreign to you.

Your ego keeps you from accepting HELP from other countries, who aren't interested in helping YOU, THEY are coming to help HUMAN BEINGS!

Jesus himself said, "However you treat the lowest among you is how you treat me." YOU have starved, beaten, tortured, and insulted JESUS HIMSELF with your inability to ADMIT that YOU ARE INCOMPETENT, that YOU have surrounded yourself with EVIL impersonations of MEN and bent to their WILL, not that of God or even of your OWN WILL, as you HAVE NO WILL, you are nothing, a nobody, less than a tick.

You have nothing but a punctured, stale, sick, putrid, rotten little black heart for an ego and we hope that the poor and the ghosts of the dead follow you around for the rest of your life screaming their pain and anguish so loud that you can't even hear yourself think, that every nerve you have is raw.

That the pain from their pure hearts passes over you in WAVES, like the waters in New Orleans - strangles your will to live, to eat, to make love, to hold someone dearly, until your will is broken beyond all repair and you lay yourself down and beg for God to forgive you until your lips crack, and your throat gurgles - only to hear your begging echo in the darkness as God moves away from you, leaving you to the Evil One who you have served so well all of your life.

You are CURSED. You are Banished from the Land of Man. Leave our White House and give yourself up, turn yourself in to the Hague and be tried for your crimes against all humanity.

Never let your shadow darken the doorways of a single decent human being again. Rot in the dark and pray for your soul and the souls of the poor suckers robbed of their very future by YOU or the Devil will shove hot coals up your ass til the end of time.

If you aren't cursed yet, then you will be, you allowed a city that believes in Voo Doo to DIE Horribly, the same people that make Zombies of common men are now spirits intent on owning your spirit and your soul. But then again, you are already a Zombie, and apparently have no SOUL.

DEMAND that the makers of bottled water deliver more fresh water than is washing through the leevees to the nearest Air Force Bases - FLY over New Orleans and DROP endless bottles on that city, BOMB them with FOOD, MREs, Fresh clothing sealed in waterproof bags.

Send C5A Galaxies filled with troops to that beseiged city, make runways with local bulldozers and flood the city with troops carrying weapons, water, food and baby formula.

THEN ADMIT YOUR FAULT and RESIGN, Take Cheney and the rest of the cheap thugs you call friends with you and let someone like Bill Clinton or Jimmy Carter lead our country back from the disgrace you've inudated us with for years since you stole our country.

Make HISTORY and LEAVE. QUIT. STOP pretending to be President. You'll never be, and never were.

This is OUR COUNTRY. THese are OUR Brothers and Sisters. You are no longer welcome to the private, priviledged club called the Brotherhood of Man.

Those that have left the earthly bonds know what you have coming to you - psychic, karmic pain of such proportions that you will realise that you are surrounded by energy, not coal nor gas nor nukular, but the same energy that causes the wind to caress a cheek, or a seed to grow, can bring a man to his knees and make him beg himself to let himself LIVE - energy that is spiritual and not sold by the gallon, but EARNED by grace.

ETA:

Sounds like the looters got computers.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:24:57 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
This is a good one:

symbolman (1000+ posts)
Original message

Too much to keep repeating...

ETA:

Words escape me.  What a f&*%g retard.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:25:15 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
This is a good one:

symbolman (1000+ posts)
Original message
<snip>
inane drivel

<snip>

Every now and then I humor myself and think people can't really be THAT F*ING STUPID.  It doesn't take very long for reality to dish out one of these:
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:25:55 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
This is a good one:

symbolman (1000+ posts)
Original message

ETA:

I read that crap (among a few others).  I have just one question for that posters and the rest.........
How come they aren't all over the Governor of LA, who should be the one taking care of her state?

Could it be that she's a democrat?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:31:03 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

<Clipped out a gigantic truckfull of horseshit>

If your fucking "brothers and sisters" would stop SHOOTING at the people trying to help them, then you know what? MAYBE, just MAYBE, you might GET some help.

Pretentious cocksucker.

I hate DU

-Storm
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:31:36 AM EDT
[#32]
The saddest part is that these fools breed.......
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:35:05 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

<Clipped out a gigantic truckfull of horseshit>

If your fucking "brothers and sisters" would stop SHOOTING at the people trying to help them, then you know what? MAYBE, just MAYBE, you might GET some help.

Pretentious cocksucker.

I hate DU

-Storm

CRACKA DOWN!

Good post!

SOLID!

BigDozer66

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:39:59 AM EDT
[#34]
They're a laugh a minute they are.

GM
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:41:02 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Hopefully most of them have abortions.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:45:12 AM EDT
[#36]

Why not just turn the whole place into a runway
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:45:55 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Quick one of you guys get over there and organize a grass roots all volunteer relief effort.

Let's see how many DUmmies we can get to go unarmed into NO to assists the "needy."

I figure this might take some heat off the locals who are suffering under the "animals."

I have a UID/PW for the site, used to use it to go ing. If I can find it, I'll tell 'em I heard Cindy Sheehan and her pack of retards are headed East and are calling everyone to meet down on Poydras to organize a protest.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:46:00 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Pretentious cocksucker.

I hate DU

-Storm

You racist pig!

How dare you bring FACTS against an emotional rant? Have you no heart?

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:48:50 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Nuts? Over what?

+1 Centillion
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:52:52 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

No.  The saddest part is that they vote.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:08:45 PM EDT
[#41]

That was one helluva rant though.  Wonder if he/she/it blew an o-ring after typing that fucker up.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:14:02 PM EDT
[#42]
What's scary is that there are so many stupid people like the DU'ers (not Ducks Unlimited of course) living in our society, breeding, driving, voting.....
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:16:11 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
This is a good one:

symbolman (1000+ posts)
Original message

ETA:

Cliff notes version "It's Bush's fault"
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:17:30 PM EDT
[#44]

WTF does this mean?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:20:25 PM EDT
[#45]
Don't you just hate simple minded fucks who fall for all that commie bullshit like it's the Gospel? What reatrds! I really hope they get what they (think they) want so they can enjoy being sucked into HELL. But then, I'd be going down with the idiots too, wouldn't I?

Simple minded fucks is all they are.....
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:22:15 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
head over to the democraticunderground.com forums and check out the threads.  

The gutless fairies are not allowing any new members. I wonder why.....

F ' em!

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:22:58 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

WTF does this mean?

Got me.  
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:23:45 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF does this mean?

Got me.  

I would guess 3 meals X 4 days = 12 meals until civilization implodes
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:24:19 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Here is another mindless rant:

Bush says the american people must do their part to pay for the relief effort...that the federal govt will do its part, but that it is up to the american people to donate to fund the remainder of the cost. WHAT!!!! yeah right...get your halliburton and other fat cat backers to fund and provide the equipment and manpower to help with this relief....did he ask the Iraqi citizens to donate to pay for his "assistance"....i dont think so! To me...this is the final insult to us all. The american citizens will donate to help with the relief....this is what we do for our fellow citizens in need...but now....it is our job to do it..to pay for it....excuse me...i am sooooooooooooo angry.

Hey, VTHS! Calm down son! You're beginning to sound like one of us Anti-Corp guys!

Take it easy, and drink some more of that strange brew you love so well and mull this over some more.

Your pal,

RV1861
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:25:13 PM EDT
[#50]
Another oneBush has failed to protect the nation from its true enemy: nature.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top