Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/18/2001 8:13:21 PM EDT
do not want to spend any money there but if they are going to stop selling it pretty soon why do they keep restocking it now and when are they going to put the rest up for sale and get rid of it?

my cats do not understand that they will have to eat genaric brand cat food from now on because of my boycott of kmart . its only 22cents a can for friskies and every were else its 39cents and up. even the good stuff is only 39 cents compared to 59 cents everywhere else and its great on crackers. anybody want to come to my next superbowl party!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 8:22:40 PM EDT
[#1]
you or your cat eats Friskies on crackers?? Tastes like tuna doesn't it?
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 8:31:34 PM EDT
[#2]
a friend of mine told me he used to work at a fish cannery and said some of the cat food was just as good.
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 8:33:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Alpo in a skillet is better.

I've been wondering when the price would drop too...
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 8:34:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 8:39:16 PM EDT
[#5]
I bet that info did not show up on prime time nbc
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 9:29:57 PM EDT
[#6]
so what are you going to be serving at this superbowl party  CAT!
[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/026/Tw/nm/ML/w172439.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 9:55:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Umm, I was at K-Mart a few days ago, see as that I have an unused gift card from K-Mart. I went to buy ammo. The first place I went didn't even have 12 Gauge Ammo. When I asked, the clerk responded that K-Mart was selling their stock and would not be ordering more ammo. of ANY kind. So, I went to another K-Mart thats still had some ammo. for my Shotgun and Rifle. I seemed to me that all of their gun counter clerks don't know dirt sqaut about guns and ammo. For example, I asked one what the largest shot size the had in 12 Gauge. The guy responded 8, I clearly saw 2 shot and 7.5 shot. Appearantly he didn't realize shotguns work in reverse. Bigger number = smaller. The second one I went to couldn't remember the number 7.62 and kept on butchering it looking for 7.2mm or 7.16mm, before finding the 7.62mm with my help. I had to show them where I saw 7.62mm ammo. in their case. The woman on the phone in the sporting goods department said that they didn't have any ammo. except 22 and 23, yet when I showed up for something else I found a case full of ammo. And may I ask what is 23 Caliber. Perhaps she was looking at 223 Caliber. Yet, they had .22LR/.22WMR/.223/7.62mm/.308/.30-30/.30-06/7mm/7.92 (8mm)/.25ACP/.380/9mm
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 12:34:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Forgot where I read it at, but the last I heard they had reversed their decission to stop selling the ammo, and will continue to provide it.

[img]http://www.ncsg.org/topohat-small.jpg[/img]
View Quote

If you find it please post it.  I sent them an E-mail and they sent back some computer generated response.  It'd be nice to know I took part in a boycott that actually worked.

Link Posted: 7/19/2001 6:52:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top