Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2003 6:10:37 AM EDT
Reason 7,623,900 why I will ALWAYS support the Israelis over the Palestinians.  

Link Posted: 11/20/2003 6:34:11 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm feeling in a Glassy Parking Lot mood today...

And people say there's no real use for small tactical thermo-nuclear weapons...
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 6:51:47 AM EDT
[#2]
The Twin Towers thingy looks like its made of metal. Maybe the Israelis could buy a couple million of them (economic aid for Palestine!) and drop them from about 15K feet on the next mob of ROPers who assemble to celebrate an American death.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 6:56:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Not to lose sight, they are here amongst us too,
just not as blatant.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 6:57:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Yep, these terrorists aren't representative of the Muslim people but these toys sure the hell are.

Tj
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 6:58:40 AM EDT
[#5]
This is truly sad.  short of genocide... I don't think there is a solution.

But, that is just my opinion and not the opinion of AR15.com and it's staff.

-HS
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 7:08:35 AM EDT
[#6]
What's wrong with Genocide???  

Oh yeah!  I forgot, it's not socially acceptable anymore.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 7:11:37 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Who would paint the stripes?
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 7:20:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Thats fucking sick
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 7:22:53 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Thats fucking sick

They're a fucking sick people.

Link Posted: 11/20/2003 7:23:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Bastards!
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 7:24:32 AM EDT
[#11]
see below.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 7:28:15 AM EDT
[#12]

What ever happened to kids playing with Tonka toys?

Maybe thats for the Jewish boys.

Link Posted: 11/20/2003 7:41:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Somebody break out the white tunics with the big red cross.

let's get some chain mail armor and kick some ass.......

[monty python]CRUSAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEE!!![/monty python]
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 7:41:27 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I believe the standard reply is "The Marines".

BTW, I'm a firm believer in genocide. War is only for making the populace seeing it your way. This obviously will never happen, so extermination is the only way to go.

CW
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 8:21:46 AM EDT
[#15]
I disagree that there is ANY need for Genocide.

Human beings, if given a structured civil society aparatus, instinctively prefer peace.  There's no defective gene that makes the Egyptordanians this way.  Its all the INDOCTRINATION.  

What needs to happen, but never will, is that the whole area needs to be taken over by a strong UN-type government, the already "bad" folks wiped out, and the young and others given normal educational materials.  They indoctrination these kids get is beyond the pale.  
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 8:34:01 AM EDT
[#16]
THAT is fucking SICK.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 8:39:57 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hell I could give a real good bid on doing the stripes. I would do them close to cost and I bet we already have a HAZMAT contract we could piggy back the purchase order on.

BOMBS AWAY I say.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 8:40:04 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 8:43:59 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I disagree that there is ANY need for Genocide.

Human beings, if given a structured civil society aparatus, instinctively prefer peace.  There's no defective gene that makes the Egyptordanians this way.  Its all the INDOCTRINATION.  

What needs to happen, but never will, is that the whole area needs to be taken over by a strong UN-type government, the already "bad" folks wiped out, and the young and others given normal educational materials.  They indoctrination these kids get is beyond the pale.  

My point.

CW
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 8:43:59 AM EDT
[#20]
Hey palestinians....FUCK YOU!
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 8:49:33 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
You know, once a long, long time ago I actually was willing to think of these people as potentially innocent people who lost their homelands and had a valid objection...

And while in some way that may actually be true, I really haven't cared for oh.....wow it's been a little over 2 years.

I wonder what changed.

I know. It strained my compassion as well:

Link Posted: 11/20/2003 8:56:30 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
You know, once a long, long time ago I actually was willing to think of these people as potentially innocent people who lost their homelands and had a valid objection...

I don't think they have a valid objection.  The so-called Palestinian refugees were asked by the Arabs to leave Israel in 1948 so that they wouldn't be in the way when they invaded and exterminated all of the Jews.  As a reward for their cooperation, they were to receive 6 times the property they originally possessed before abandoning it.  But a small problem occurred:  the Arabs didn't win the war.  Oops!  
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 9:13:03 AM EDT
[#23]
there has to be some kind of mistake, everyone knows palestinians practice the peaceful religion of islam
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 9:18:39 AM EDT
[#24]
Wonder if the toys were made in China...?
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 9:22:59 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

And while in some way that may actually be true, I really haven't cared for oh.....wow it's been a little over 2 years.

I wonder what changed.

Amen, brother. It all changed for me one September morning about two years ago when I saw my hometown under attack.

After that, it just got worse...
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 9:25:08 AM EDT
[#26]

You know, I usually try not to vent rage at women, but.....
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 9:37:30 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
The Twin Towers thingy looks like its made of metal. Maybe the Israelis could buy a couple million of them (economic aid for Palestine!) and drop them from about 15K feet on the next mob of ROPers who assemble to celebrate an American death.

No, don't do that!

It wouldn't cause enough damage. If you really want to nail some pallies, you'll want to use them as shrapnel for a bomb. Just put a few hundred pounds of your favorite high explosive in a thin metal case along with a detonator, then make a larger case, fill it with the toys, and put the bomb in the center. Hey, they do the same thing with ball bearings and whatever else is lying around for their suicide bombs.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 11:38:42 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 1:13:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Seeing those toys, the term CARPET BOMBING comes to mind. (The duct tape of war since it works on everything)

Sly
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 1:41:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Notice the blood puddles on the base of the Twin Towers.
Send in the nukes. Where are the nukes? Please send in the nukes.

Buy them up, & use the metal to make grenade cassings to be used on them.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 2:01:24 PM EDT
[#31]
This has nothing to do with being exclusive with Israel, this is a resurgance of the 12th century desire of Islam to rule the world and kill all the infidels...duh we are all infidels whether Christian, Jew,Hindu or any other non-muslm, and that is a Taliban style muslim....
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 2:04:23 PM EDT
[#32]
I hope the IDF accidentally drops a bomb on that toy making plant!. I will make the change.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 2:10:29 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Thats fucking sick

+1  How am i supposed to not hate people like that? I guess hate feeds off hate? fuck em
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 2:19:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Listen You Fuckin stupid americans!! Where can I buy such a lovely TOY!   Don't you realise by now ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE!! I just came back from Hajj in Mekka what a wondeful time I had, peace and brotherhood. After I sacrificed a goat to  allah (peace be upon him) I went to touch the sacred moon rock of Muhammud (PBUH) in the Kabba. there were problems in the past as too many people got carried away with their love of baal i mean Allah that many were crushed to death. And in the past some people were killed accidently when people threw rocks at Satans pillar and it hit them in the head. But besides that and the ocassional death due to Heat exhaustion it is a very Spritual place. It is made more spritual due to the fact that NO non-beliver can step inside Mekka. Infidel STAY OUT OF SAUDI ARABIA!  
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 2:21:16 PM EDT
[#35]
Those people are wacked.
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 7:49:04 AM EDT
[#36]
Just a question:

Where did that photo come from? I mean, is it real, or is it Memorex?

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest were it real, BTW. I'm just trying to be fair, here.

Oh, yeah......nuke them anyway.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 7:39:57 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
It is made more spritual due to the fact that NO non-beliver can step inside Mekka. Infidel STAY OUT OF SAUDI ARABIA!  

Let's make it more spiritual. If we nuked Mekka, then nobody would step inside.

Link Posted: 11/24/2003 1:53:14 AM EDT
[#38]
Those dumbasses probably made the twin towers out of lead.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top