Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2009 3:35:02 PM EST
Lets say you order a product and are told it will be approximately 10-14 days before its shipped. Now lets say a good friend orders the same product 1 week later and is told the same thing. Now a month goes by since you ordered and you have not received any notice from Company A so you wait patiently and low and behold your friend comes over and says hey I got my item from Comany A. Now you wonder how did he get hgis item when you ordered yours a week earlier so you call. When you call, some pencil pusher answers and states "Sir I have no idea how that happened and be patient we will ship more next week".

Now how do you feel?

So after no success with the poor customer service you send an email explaining this to the owner of Company A. You get a reply a few days later basically stating that he (The Owner) produces quality products and provides excellent customer service. He then states that he thinks this is a Mickey Mouse issue and that he will not appologize for the error and that if you don't like it send the item back for a refund. Oh and the owner also includes a email he received from a soldier in Iraq praising his company, and states he gets hundreds of emails like this a day and very few like yours so he doesn't care.

Now how do you feel?

What if this happens to be a Industry supporter on this site that everyone praises and refuses to believe they would do this. A company that some seem to think that by ass kissing and posting threads about them will get them close to the owner?
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 3:37:02 PM EST
Once this crash happens, it's surely not going to buff out.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 3:38:19 PM EST
Blacklist, unless its AIM.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 3:38:43 PM EST
Never take a "no" from someone who is not empowered to give a "yes." So, move up the company food chain and complain. Then either vote with your feet and take your business elsewhere after telling them why, or see what they will do to accomodate you.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 3:39:44 PM EST
I would think twice before I ordered from them again.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 3:40:54 PM EST
Originally Posted By Mech2007:
Never take a "no" from someone who is not empowered to give a "yes." So, move up the company food chain and complain. Then either vote with your feet and take your business elsewhere after telling them why, or see what they will do to accomodate you.

The OP complained to the owner of the company. You don't get any higher than that.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 3:41:22 PM EST
Originally Posted By deadpool31:
I would think twice before I ordered from them again.

I wouldn't have to think about it. I wouldn't be back and I would tell all my friends about their service or lack of.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 3:48:18 PM EST
Is your friend in law enforcement? I know that some companies ship to LEO before us. Almost the same thing happened to me but the person I know was LEO and I had no problem with it. my .02
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 3:48:40 PM EST
Not knowing who this company or owner are, it does make me wonder if some of the companies listed as site supporters are doing such brisk business that they're willing to sacrifice good customer service because they know they'll make the money regardless? If you're going to list a story like that, why not list the company in question instead of making it sound hypothetical? I think the consumer should be made aware of these types of things, the power of the $$$ is in our hands and I'm sure that there are more companies that offer the same if not close enough to that product, that we can help prop them up instead of someone who is willing to laugh off petty things like customer service (yes..that's sarcasm).

List the company!
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 3:51:31 PM EST
Originally Posted By WGPKlaus:
Not knowing who this company or owner are, it does make me wonder if some of the companies listed as site supporters are doing such brisk business that they're willing to sacrifice good customer service because they know they'll make the money regardless? If you're going to list a story like that, why not list the company in question instead of making it sound hypothetical? I think the consumer should be made aware of these types of things, the power of the $$$ is in our hands and I'm sure that there are more companies that offer the same if not close enough to that product, that we can help prop them up instead of someone who is willing to laugh off petty things like customer service (yes..that's sarcasm).

List the company!

This, definately.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 4:50:50 PM EST
I haven't completely stopped pursueing this yet so I haven't listed the company. This thread was to mainly a reality check to see if others would feel the way I do about it. I also know that if I eventually list the company name all I will hear is how great they are and how that can't happen because they are perfect. Ive already argued with one friend over this already and he just keeps defending the company. The other friend in question is my coworker and we are Fireman so no reason to ship to him first.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:06:16 PM EST
Originally Posted By nozzleman671:
I haven't completely stopped pursueing this yet so I haven't listed the company. This thread was to mainly a reality check to see if others would feel the way I do about it. I also know that if I eventually list the company name all I will hear is how great they are and how that can't happen because they are perfect. Ive already argued with one friend over this already and he just keeps defending the company. The other friend in question is my coworker and we are Fireman so no reason to ship to him first.

You're always going to get the fanboys that refuse to believe that their most favorite company could wrong anyone, especially when it comes to anything tacticool. I've noticed that alot, but again, the only way to make these companies stand up and pay closer attention is with our shopping whoever will provide the best service at a fair price. As I mentioned in my previous post, this current political enviroment brings out the asshole in most everyone, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who has noticed? I've seen quite a bit online, but also at the local level, fun stores where guys used to be pretty cool, now they act like their shit doesn't stink, and they're taking advantage of the Messiah and "possible" pending AWB #2 and raking Joe Consumer over the coals. I actually heard some fat slob at a local store laugh when someone came in and asked if they any stripped lowers (this was back just before Christmas) and asked if the guy was kidding about wanting to know this, to which the guy just walked out, and of course I made it my business to tell the heffer, that he was a dick and the $700.00 I was going to spend that day would be spent at a shop a bit further from my home, and I'd be sure to relate my story to anyone locally. It's time the consumer start getting what we're paying for instead of just being content.

I hope you're able to resolve the matter to your satisfaction.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:14:51 PM EST
Yeah thanks and several gun shops here have went out of business mainly for that reason and some being the internet. I have absolutely written of Cheaper than dirt after their $1000 for 1000 rounds of M855 ammo and Streichers after their $500 per 20 round box of MK262. I am all about capatalism but gouging the consumer is as bad as banning them.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:20:11 PM EST
[Last Edit: 3/28/2009 6:21:57 PM EST by flyfishnepa]

i bet i can guess what company it is.

and am neutral since i've never used them.

Top Top