Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/17/2005 8:09:26 PM EDT
So, I was driving my truck the other day over at downtown okc by broadway, some crazy MILF started honking her horn motioning me to drive faster, I switched lanes at the next stoplight, she looked at me and rolled her windows down (I drive with my windows down, no a/c in my m998) and yelled "jerk, omg you are such a jerk". I politely informed her that I drive a little slower bec. of the nature of my truck and she was very irate and started yelling again, at this point I told her to shut the fuck up in a very commanding voice.

Crazy MILF bursted out laughing and when I asked her what the hell is she up to? she replied, "I like it when men yell at me", I was like WTF.

I swear to God, I could have gotten her phone number.....

Link Posted: 8/17/2005 8:11:30 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
So, I was driving my truck the other day over at downtown okc by broadway, some crazy MILF started honking her horn motioning me to drive faster, I switched lanes at the next stoplight, she looked at me and rolled her windows down (I drive with my windows down, no a/c in my m998) and yelled "jerk, omg you are such a jerk". I politely informed her that I drive a little slower bec. of the nature of my truck and she was very irate and started yelling again, at this point I told her to shut the fuck up in a very commanding voice.

Crazy MILF bursted out laughing and when I asked her what the hell is she up to? she replied, "I like it when men yell at me", I was like WTF.

No pics in the pooper damn.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 8:11:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Your bumper sticker didn't help I'm sure.

"Honk if you like gay men"
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 8:12:28 PM EDT
[#3]

LOL
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 8:14:05 PM EDT
[#4]
And to think there could have been a "Crazy MILF Pics Inside..." Thread
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 8:14:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Shoulda Drawn Down.  

Seriously though.  My previous job included pulling a 4wd NH tractor, ripper, tiller, and not to mention, a New Holland LS185 skidsteer.  That F-250 was loaded.  It didn't accellerate or stop very well.  
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 8:18:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Oh.  That reminds me of the ROAD RAGE thread a while back.  

There was a similair incident... It was a surgical strike, with chemical weapons right through the open drivers window.   Ah how handy a very full 44oz Big Gulp of Mountain Dew can be.    
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 8:22:58 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Shoulda Drawn Down.  

Indeed.  That there was a zombie.  
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 8:26:00 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Shoulda Drawn Down.  

Seriously though.  My previous job included pulling a 4wd NH tractor, ripper, tiller, and not to mention, a New Holland LS185 skidsteer.  That F-250 was loaded.  It didn't accellerate or stop very well.  

I could have gone down on her instead....

Yeah, driving a loaded heavy truck takes some time to accelerate and stop considering the brakes are inboard on some.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 8:29:03 PM EDT
[#9]
The real problem for me was the 35' trailer.  I just don't like that long stuff.  
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 9:29:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 9:32:42 PM EDT
[#11]
$5 says you could be getting laid RIGHT NOW instead of telling us about driving.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 3:03:33 AM EDT
[#12]
I was entering the highway yesterday morning on my way to work, the entrance ramp morphs into the beginning of a new lane so no need to merge or anything.   Just so happened when the lane began I was side by side of some old fucks in the next lane over to my left.  They honked at me.  I honked back.  They cut in front of me and I moved to the lane they were over and honked one more time and gave them the finger.  Crazy old geezers!
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:57:36 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Same with armored vehicles.

Yep.

Quoted:
$5 says you could be getting laid RIGHT NOW instead of telling us about driving.

LOL...  although the wifey wants to cuddle, I just get up and do stuff, surf the net, work on something, etc.

Originally Posted By AssaultRifler :
....some old fucks in the next lane over to my left. They honked at me. I honked back. They cut in front of me and I moved to the lane they were over and honked one more time and gave them the finger. Crazy old geezers!

It's always the old folks and crazy womens...

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 11:17:03 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 11:24:53 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I was entering the highway yesterday morning on my way to work, the entrance ramp morphs into the beginning of a new lane so no need to merge or anything.   Just so happened when the lane began I was side by side of some old fucks in the next lane over to my left.  They honked at me.  I honked back.  They cut in front of me and I moved to the lane they were over and honked one more time and gave them the finger.  Crazy old geezers!

Since moving down here, every "close call" I've encountered has been due to old folks' driving incompetencies.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 11:28:45 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
so why were you driving slow in the fast lane

a little slower but not insanely slow, I believe she was in a hurry to go somewhere or it was prolly "the time of the month". You know when women act crazy and all.

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 11:31:48 AM EDT
[#17]

No pics in the pooper damn.

Can he say that!
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 12:17:16 PM EDT
[#18]
You should have yelled at her to pull over, get into your truck, and go to work!  Then afterwards yelled for her to get the F out.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 12:19:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Women are crazy.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 12:37:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Where are the MILF pics?
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 12:37:58 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

LOL  

that's hysterical
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 12:45:01 PM EDT
[#22]

Sounds like my GF. Last night she was yelling and bitching at me. I told her to either shut the fuck up or get out of my fucking house. Half hour later I was getting BJ.

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 12:54:42 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Yea really............ You should have told her to pull over and you would yell at her somemore...........
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 1:08:22 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Where are the MILF pics?

someone should start a MILF BOTD thread....
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 1:10:50 PM EDT
[#25]
You blew it.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 1:12:08 PM EDT
[#26]
And yet you didnt hit it!  
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 1:18:33 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

she replied, "I like it when men yell at me", I was like WTF.

treat her like this and keep her forever:

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 1:28:55 PM EDT
[#28]
"I like it when men yell at me"?!

She's frigging loony.  Doesn't matter how hot she is, she's a crazy woman.  Smartest thing to do was let her drive away.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 1:30:16 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Where are the MILF pics?

someone should start a MILF BOTD thread....

I did but it lost in space
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 1:36:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Looney???  Hell, this guy has stumbled on the perfect girlfriend.  I would have started right out with the dirty talk, "Oh yeah, did your mommy lay out your panties on the bed last night?"  
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 4:59:15 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Sounds like my GF. Last night she was yelling and bitching at me. I told her to either shut the fuck up or get out of my fucking house. Half hour later I was getting BJ.

LOL.... I should have at the very least asked the crazy MILF for a bj for wasting my time.

Quoted:
And yet you didnt hit it!  

I wish it was that easy, I don't plan to cheat on my wife.

Quoted:
Looney???  Hell, this guy has stumbled on the perfect girlfriend.  I would have started right out with the dirty talk, "Oh yeah, did your mommy lay out your panties on the bed last night?"  

She's probably PMS'ing.

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 7:06:57 PM EDT
[#32]
What is a MILF?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top