Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 16
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 4:50:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Who was the member here whose sister in law called his wife at 3am because she was sitting on a roll of paper towels trying to soak up the blood from consensual buttsex behind Food Lion?
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 4:50:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

feigned ignorance....just like mistaking every black actor for Denzel.  Probably trying to be cute.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Very popular local, blue collar guy openly dated a married woman for years.

They frequented my dancehall every weekend, and he was the best kind of customer you'd ever want.

Tall as an oak tree, never caused problems, broke up fights and bought everyone beer.

Out of the blue the wife's husband gut shot him with a .38.

He said on the front steps and waited for the ambulance.

DOA

and she was a hotter'n a firecracker

What the fuck is a dancehall? Is that something  you old fucks went to in the 1950's before the internet or something?

How do you not know what a dance hall is

feigned ignorance....just like mistaking every black actor for Denzel.  Probably trying to be cute.

Maybe so. Gosh, look how young and stupid I am!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 4:50:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Saw a video once where this dude was partying with this chick and her brother. They all got kinda drunk.

He went out for a smoke and through the window he saw her blowing the brother and riding him.

Crazy ass dude posted the video and pics on this website and called her a brother fucker.

It was insane!
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/5/2022 4:52:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The girl I'm seeing now full time the past 8 months.
I had hooked up with her a few times when she was married 12 years ago (worked together on same job)  
Then hooked up again a few times 6 years ago she was still married.
Then 8 months ago she had left her husband called me and we have been knocking boots regularly ever since.  
Isn't love great
View Quote

Nice to meet you Jody
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 4:55:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 4:56:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Local couple were married.   They got in a fight, wife moves out, and moves in with her husband's sister and her husband.

Wife starts screwing her sister-in-law's husband, so both couples end up divorcing, and the two non-siblings end up married.

My wife just ran off with her personal trainer like a normal cheating whore.

View Quote

I dated a girl in college who's parents just swapped with their best friends. One wife cheated with the other husband, then when the other two found out I guess they just said screw it, let's swap.

The girl I dated had a half sister from the mix. It was hard keeping all the lines straight.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 4:56:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought that same thing. I think grandpa is posting from the old folks home
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They frequented my dancehall every weekend, and he was the best kind of customer you'd ever want.

Tall as an oak tree, never caused problems, broke up fights and bought everyone beer.

DOA

What the fuck is a dancehall? Is that something  you old fucks went to in the 1950's before the internet or something?

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought that same thing. I think grandpa is posting from the old folks home
How in the world do y'all not know what a dance hall is? https://www.couplanddancehall.com
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 4:56:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

https://gruenehall.com/
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 4:57:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Nice to meet you Jody
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The girl I'm seeing now full time the past 8 months.
I had hooked up with her a few times when she was married 12 years ago (worked together on same job)  
Then hooked up again a few times 6 years ago she was still married.
Then 8 months ago she had left her husband called me and we have been knocking boots regularly ever since.  
Isn't love great

Nice to meet you Jody

LOL can you enlighten me on the Jody Comment ? I ask for a reason
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 4:57:46 PM EDT
[#10]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have a favorite cousin who is a retired cop. Just an awesome dude. Maybe 40 years ago he married a beautiful woman who was also a cop. She fucked not only his cousin, but also was fucking her partner at the same time.

They're still married. She still looks damn good for her age.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/0c96c781a5e6260d0827848aec47d205-381.gif

Link Posted: 4/5/2022 4:59:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Guy that used to live 3 houses down was cheating on his wife with any waitress he could find. He was pretty rich, owned a couple small businesses. Wife went to one bar/restaurant and beat the shit out of one of the waitress he was fucking.
So he beats his wife up. Cops are called and she won't press charges but he goes to jail. Goes before the judge and is told to stay away from the house. Doesn't, cops are called by neighbors and he's taken away again. Felt sorry for his two daughters, really nice little kids. They moved about a year or so ago and I didn't hear any talk about divorce. Last I heard she was still living with him.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 4:59:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Jody is the guy fucking your wife/GF.  You admitted to fucking some other guy’s wife.  You’re Jody.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 5:00:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Not sex until the nipple is out.
View Quote
I'm gonna need that in writing.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 5:01:21 PM EDT
[#14]
I had a subcontractor back in the day who was fucking a hooters waitress.  Yup, he knocked her up.  (No, it wasn’t chipper Jones)
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 5:02:48 PM EDT
[#15]
I used to work until midnight and would go to the gym after work.  It was a smallish type gym that had a card reader to let you in, I was usually the only one there at that time.  Every Thursday at about 1 a.m. a lady would come in and go into a tanning booth.  Shortly after a highway patrolman would come in and go into the tanning booth.  They would leave in reverse order after about 30 minutes.  This went on for at least a year.

I made sure to never use the tanning beds.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 5:04:24 PM EDT
[#16]
My now ex-gf. For a good chunk of our 2 years together, she had been fucking other people behind my back. I don't have too many details on who, where and when, but the break-up story is kinda wild I guess.

She was at work and I was off, and was planning on taking my old Grand Cherokee over to her cousin's service shop. We were talking via Snapchat, we finished up our conversation with an exchange of 'I love you's," and then almost an hour later I told her I was going over to the shop to get some work done. Not even 5 minutes after she replied with the classic "I think we should see other people" line. Apparently she had been out with another man a few days prior and her cousin had seen them together, and she was scared that I'd hear about it from him.

Fast forward a little bit, and I'm hearing all kinds of shit from her friends on social media that she had been doing all kinds of shit behind my back while I was working. I drive trucks, so my days are fairly long, limiting the amount of time we'd have together, plus I almost never have weekends off and she works M-F. It's been a month since she came clean, so to speak and it no longer hurts. If anything, I'm pissed at myself for letting her into my heart. She was telling me she loved me while she was fucking another man behind my back.

Every so often, I'd get that funny feeling... I can't really describe it, but you know when someone tells you something, and you can just sense that there's no feeling or force behind the words? I'd feel that sometimes when she'd tell me that she loved me. I'd always brush it off because I really did love her... Gonna be honest, but part of me still does and probably always will. I can't just turn that part of my heart off.

We talked about getting married, and having kids a lot. Apparently she's talking to her new guy about the same thing. Me and her ex husband are friends (long story) and we've been comparing notes since she did it to him. We've come up with the term "Cock Locust."
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 5:06:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
My now ex-gf. For a good chunk of our 2 years together, she had been fucking other people behind my back. I don't have too many details on who, where and when, but the break-up story is kinda wild I guess.

She was at work and I was off, and was planning on taking my old Grand Cherokee over to her cousin's service shop. We were talking via Snapchat, we finished up our conversation with an exchange of 'I love you's," and then almost an hour later I told her I was going over to the shop to get some work done. Not even 5 minutes after she replied with the classic "I think we should see other people" line. Apparently she had been out with another man a few days prior and her cousin had seen them together, and she was scared that I'd hear about it from him.

Fast forward a little bit, and I'm hearing all kinds of shit from her friends on social media that she had been doing all kinds of shit behind my back while I was working. I drive trucks, so my days are fairly long, limiting the amount of time we'd have together, plus I almost never have weekends off and she works M-F. It's been a month since she came clean, so to speak and it no longer hurts. If anything, I'm pissed at myself for letting her into my heart. She was telling me she loved me while she was fucking another man behind my back.

Every so often, I'd get that funny feeling... I can't really describe it, but you know when someone tells you something, and you can just sense that there's no feeling or force behind the words? I'd feel that sometimes when she'd tell me that she loved me. I'd always brush it off because I really did love her... Gonna be honest, but part of me still does and probably always will. I can't just turn that part of my heart off.

We talked about getting married, and having kids a lot. Apparently she's talking to her new guy about the same thing. Me and her ex husband are friends (long story) and we've been comparing notes since she did it to him. We've come up with the term "Cock Locust."
View Quote

Cock locust.  That’s a good one.  
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 5:07:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Years ago was out at a local park walking around the lake around like 1:30 in the afternoon. Saw my best friends wife pull into the parking lot, get out of her and get into the car next to her. Seemed odd but I made another lap of the lake. Headed back to my car and walked by the car she was in.

I look into that car and she is giving the guy in the driver's seat a BJ. Went home and decided I would tell him what I saw when I saw him the following week. Didn't have to though. Couple days later they were at a wedding and she handed him her phone so she could be in some pictures. He is holding her phone and text pops up from some guy saying how he loved her.

Turns out she was banging their sons math tutor.  Shit hit the fan. Going to get divorced etc. She convinces him to do couples therapy and the dumbass is still married to her.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 5:07:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Uncle. Not crazy.....just decades of sad.

Beau coupe marriages. Cheated on every one of them. Every one. All the time.

His first wife, mother of my cousins, divorced her and she made sure they knew their Dad was at fault. It got better as they aged, but never really recovered.

Used to "brag" about his adventures. Married one wife more than once; my favorite Aunt, #2, and the only one I consider to be my Aunt. Multiple PhDs, nicest person you could ever know. Nope not good enough.

Total dog, would chase anything with breasts. And did.

Until.......he got to be about 65-70 and it wasn't working any more. Last hook up became his last, most recent, wife. They've been together over ten years and he just turned 81. She's 10 years younger and I'm sure waiting on the pension benefits.  

What a sad existence. Totally about self and into what can I stick my wick?
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 5:08:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Used to work with a guy who's wife met a homeless Haitian guy at their church.  She was "sympathetic" to this dude's plight and convinced her husband that it was "God's will" to invite him to come live in their home, since they had a spare bedroom and he was "in need."  Needless to say, Haitian dude was railing the wife six ways from Sunday, while husband was getting nothing.  Co-worker was in complete denial for months until he found a used condom in their bed.  Even after the discovery, coworker just continued to live with the situation "for the kids and his marriage."  House guest Haitian didn't even get thrown out.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 5:08:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
They could have made a reality TV show out of the fooling around and cheating that went on at night at the factory
where I used to work. Half the cars were a 'rockin' out there. People would get married and immediately start cheating.
View Quote

I had a friend that always dated multiple women. When he met his (now wife), he dumped everyone and was exclusive with her for several years. They finally got married and it was like someone flipped a switch. He started whoring around like never before. It was weird seeing him go from faithful boyfriend/fiance, to cheating husband almost immediately.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 5:11:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Craziest story off the top of my head-

18B on an ODA gets a woman pregnant while her husband in another company on another ODA is deployed.

The woman he impregnated on a timeline that can’t possibly belong to her current husband is his ex-wife.

The man his ex-wife is married to is his brother.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 5:12:07 PM EDT
[#23]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have a favorite cousin who is a retired cop. Just an awesome dude. Maybe 40 years ago he married a beautiful woman who was also a cop. She fucked not only his cousin, but also was fucking her partner at the same time.

They're still married. She still looks damn good for her age.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/0c96c781a5e6260d0827848aec47d205-381.gif

Best use of this gif I’ve ever seen
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 5:13:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep. Kinda like a regular locust. But instead of crops, it's dick.

We're also attempting to establish a pattern, and extrapolate a future timeline regarding her fuckery. They were together for 10 years. We were together for 2. Judging by this rate, new guy could last 2 months, maybe 3.

Her ex remarked that it won't be long before we can form a barbershop quartet.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 5:14:44 PM EDT
[#25]
I've posted it before, but I worked with a company that had a lady working receiving for a very large warehouse. Her husband worked at the same company, but mostly in the field.

One day her husband's friend that worked in the warehouse overheard two coworkers exchanging pictures and stories of the girl in question. Not only were there pictures, but videos of her flicking her bean in the company bathroom, and they were bragging about banging her in the bathroom.

The husband's friend went to HR and they launched and investigation. Long story short, not only was she taking one or two coworkers to the bathroom a day, she was also asking delivery guys to take her in the back of their trucks. They said they honestly couldn't count how many people she was sleeping with at work.

After she was fired the husband just happened to show up that day asking where his wife went.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 5:14:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Craziest story off the top of my head-

18B on an ODA gets a woman pregnant while her husband in another company on another ODA is deployed.

The woman he impregnated on a timeline that can’t possibly belong to her current husband is his ex-wife.

The man his ex-wife is married to is his brother.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 5:17:13 PM EDT
[#27]
This was in the middle 1990s and a long story so hang on.

I’ll call him Paul.

Paul used to chit and chat with the old lady across the street. One day the old lady asked him where does his wife worked and he said no where. As time goes on the old lady asked him a few more times. One day Paul tells the old lady if there is something she needs to tell than do so because he already suspects something.

The old lady tells Paul sometimes when he leaves for work in the morning his wife leaves shorty after and dressed like she’s going to work. Then sometimes after he leaves a guy comes over.

Well Paul takes vacation leave and doesn’t tell anyone and acts like he’s going to work. He leaves and comes back and parks down the street in a borrowed car. Shortly another car pulls up at his house and a guy walks up and goes in. Paul waits a few minutes to give them time. Paul sneaks in the house with a bow and arrow  catches them in bed before the pants come off. Paul walks in with arrow pulled back aimed at the guy and Paul says he urinated on himself. Paul gave him a beat down and kicked the wife out his house.

So a few weeks latter Paul walks into a bar and shorty after his wife walks in with another guy. This other guy tries to pick a fight Paul tells him she isn’t worth it, but they still get in a fight. Turns out this other guy is a deputy sheriff.

Shortly after Paul starts getting stopped and gets a coille tickets. The way Paul puts it they have no shame trying to stop him coming home late at night hoping they can get him on a DWI. He said they even pulled him over in his driveway, not sure how so on that one.

So Paul knows what’s up and starts to carry a tape recorder and within a day sure enough gets pulled over. So Paul tells the deputy he knows what’s going on and the deputy confirmed it and told him there was nothing he can do about it.

Paul’s not all that smart but not dumb either. So now Paul files a restraining order and goes to court and plays it for the judge. Again the way Paul puts the judge in the relatively small town is worried about a law suit against the town so the judge asked what does he want. Not sure if he got the restraining order, but those involved got busted down to COs at the jail.

Now here’s where it’s gets interesting and almost not believable, but I saw the ID which he kept.

About a year latter Paul gets laided off from his job and applies to the same sheriff’s department and gets on and is issued a gun. I asked how the hell that happened as I knew he had an arrest record. All he said was he got an expungement. At the time I didn’t know what was an expungement. So Paul tells his story to everyone in the department who will listen. Now they don’t know what to do with him.  I don’t think anyone realized what happened until it happened. Wasn’t long until two who were involved said something he didn’t like and he files a complaint and gets them fired. Paul stays a few more months when the economy picked back up and his old employer called and  got his old job back. His trade was maritime industry.

Away, the xwife bounced around with different guys and he met another, much better woman, and was happy. She had come into some money and bought him his dream car. I never seen Paul again after that conversation.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 5:17:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dancehall
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 5:18:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Private yacht work…
The nonsense that goes on is epic !

2 people with the financial ability to seriously fuck with one another. Yacht moved out of country. Yacht has props removed. Wife fucks the mate.
Captain marries the wife. Mate fucks the owners mistress.
It never ends…
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 5:18:30 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Saw a video once where this dude was partying with this chick and her brother. They all got kinda drunk.

He went out for a smoke and through the window he saw her blowing the brother and riding him.

Crazy ass dude posted the video and pics on this website and called her a brother fucker.

It was insane!
View Quote

I bought a membership because of that thread.

Also...

I was dating a girl for a bit and towards the end of the relationship things got real weird.

If I showed up to her apartment without texting/calling minutes before she would yell even though it wasn't a problem before.

She would dodge me all the time never want to hang out.

Then I went to a training in VA for the Guard.

In the middle of the night she calls me. So I answer.

No one is on the other end it seems. But I hear what can be described as booty music and muffled voices.

I assume butt dial try to yell at the receiver in the bathroom for a bit.

Nothing.  So I go to hang up and then I hear what is unmistakably a male voice.  

I wasn't able to make out what they are saying but the tone and the intermittent ruffling suggests something was happening.

So I spend a few very depressing minutes late at night crouching in the bathroom listening to my phone.

Can't remember if I got tired and hung up or if she saw the phone and ended the call. Either way after that I tried to meet up with her to break up.

It took a month or more after that. In fact I eventually said a phone break up was enough as it was too hard to try and see her.

New girlfriend after that was a mutual friend and confirmed she was hooking up with other people.

Link Posted: 4/5/2022 5:20:10 PM EDT
[#31]
In 2012, wife decided she wanted an iPhone after she saw that I got one for work. She got on Facebook, and then found her friends, followed by her friends from high school (back in Ohio). Then she found her ex-boyfriends from high school. This occurred over the course of 3 weeks.

One night around 11, she decided to assault me as I was laying on our bed, hands behind my head, watching a movie. She started yelling at me, and I asked her to be quiet so she wouldn't wake up the kids - one of whom was our infant daughter that I had just spent an hour trying to get to sleep. She jumped on me and began hitting me. I sat up, put my palm on her sternum and pushed her away from me. I then left the house to stop being assaulted. She then tried to "phone in" a report of domestic violence against me. The 911 operator told her that isn't how it works, and dispatched deputies. While waiting for deputies to arrive, she choked herself, then told them I pinned her down and choked her after she tried to talk to me.

I assumed, after learning of what she did, that they didn't believe her complaint to be credible, as they didn't even try to contact me. I later learned from a supplemental report that a deputy interviewed her as a follow-up, which I am told is SOP with DV complaints, and noted that "her injuries are inconsistent with her narrative of the incident. The marks on her neck appear backwards from the way they ought to appear." Unfortunately, I didn't know about the supplemental report until AFTER our first Hearing in Family Court. I didn't learn until much later that, before she had submitted the incident report in Family Court as evidence to support her false claims of domestic violence and abuse, she had removed the supplemental report so that the judge wouldn't see that she was lying.

I also learned that she was exchanging inappropriate messages with at least 3 men, 2 of whom were ex-boyfriends from high school. She also engaged in mutual masturbation via FaceTime in the bathroom while I was asleep, and had arranged for one, a meth-dealing biker idiot, to ride from Ohio to South Carolina to bang her, which he did.

I divorced her with no possibility of alimony. The biker idiot had an unfortunate traffic stop that resulted in him doing 3 years in prison for drug trafficking. I called the other ex-boyfriend and told him he's going to be a good witness for me. He refused, and karma visited him a few months later. He was out riding his motorcycle when he got hit by a truck. The truck took off and was never seen again, and he spent the last few months of his life in the hospital.

It took several years of counseling, a support group, and prayer to find peace, but I found it. I have no desire to ever be with her again, but through forgiveness I am now able to interact with her without anger, which I do for our children and for myself. My life is better now than it has ever been, which I couldn't have imagined when I was in the middle of it falling apart. It really sucked for a while.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 5:22:32 PM EDT
[#32]
A friend of the family tried to introduce me to a girl.  She was armenian, well educated and raised goats.  Ok, not bad so far.  Right about the same time they were trying to introduce me to this girl, she became suddenly engaged to another man.  It seems they both met on a cruise.  She was enjoying her vacation and he was on his honeymoon cruise!, after having just gotten married!!!

I suspect I dodged a bullet on that one.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 5:23:14 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Jody is the guy fucking your wife/GF.  You admitted to fucking some other guy’s wife.  You’re Jody.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whatever..
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 5:24:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
My best friend got married.  He farmed, and he put his fiance and then wife through school.  Around the time she graduated they were both playing around quite a bit with pain pills.  He went broke, lost the farm (spent his farm loans paying for her school expenses), and by that time she had gotten a good job and did a much better job of hiding her addiction than he did.  His family put him in rehab, and while he was there she aborted his kid (he didn't know she was pregnant until after the fact) and filed for divorce.

When he got home, she would call his cell and ask him if he wanted to hear what it sounded like when she fucked one of his friends.  The thing was, the friend she was supposedly fucking was with my buddy during that phone call.  She'd make all kinds of groaning like she was getting railed, and keep calling out the guy's name, who was sitting at the table with my buddy.  She'd do shit like that to get him pissed off, hoping he'd react, so that she would presumably have a better case in the divorce, or she was just a psychotic bitch.  Who knows.   I tend to lend towards psychotic bitch.  He did react several times before he realized she was just fucking with his head.   She was probably screwing other people, but she would tell her husband it was people he cared about to drive him nuts.

My friend never took another pill, but drank himself to death before he hit 30.  

The cunt married one of his high school classmates, popped out a couple of kids, and plays Suzie Soccermom now.  When we see her at birthday parties and such my wife always gets on edge and tells me not to make a scene.
View Quote

Everclear - Volvo Driving Soccer Mom
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 5:25:19 PM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

Just direct them to the Broken Spoke in Austin.

Men buns dance there together all the time.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 5:29:38 PM EDT
[#36]
My best friend found out his wife was cheating. Got divorced, but lived with him after for 6 months. It was very awkward hanging out there during that time.

Never cheated. Told my woman if cheating occurs, I will end up in prison. Her reply was she'd super glue my dick to my leg when I slept.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 5:33:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Was staying at the DFW airport Hilton because I had a stupid early international flight the next morning.  I could hear the guy(loud phone talker) talking to his wife in the room next to me if I was at the desk that was along the wall.  Seemed nice, told her he would see her tomorrow and that he loved her.  Not an hour later I am at the front of the room ironing my stuff for the next day and I hear a knock on his door.  10 minutes later I can hear a very excitable lady pretending to enjoy herself.  15 minutes later the door opens and shut and all is quite.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 5:39:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Guy who worked for us let a homeless friend of his live with him and his wife.

Came back off a job a day early to find her fucking him. He was already financially well of and didn't NEED to work.

Came in the next day and told the boss he was getting rid of her and the job.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 5:41:44 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Whatever..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whatever..

He's right. No need to be salty about it. Own it. you earned the title.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 5:46:10 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 5:47:48 PM EDT
[#41]
Was talking to an old girlfriend from high school at one point.   She'd moved away, got married, had a kid and then got divorced.   She said she cheated on her husband the week they got married.  
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 5:48:27 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

DOA

View Quote

Did the shooter talk to the police?
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 5:49:33 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whatever..

i just dont understand his ignorance on the subject given the USArmy flair hes got there.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 5:50:16 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
My now ex-gf. For a good chunk of our 2 years together, she had been …snip…

View Quote

Can you tell us the rest of the story please.   We’ve got time.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 5:50:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Worked for a woman owned company in the 80s. Dirt work for a government contractor.  All bid jobs.

Owner married the manager.  On their honeymoon he caught her fucking the guy that put out the bids.  

Her own son who I worked with moved in with the manager.  Business fails fast and the manager tells me "come back in 6 months, all this will be mine and I'll be back in business.

And that's exactly how it went.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 5:53:47 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

It was insane!
View Quote

Just a normal Saturday night in the Biden family.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 5:55:18 PM EDT
[#47]
SHOCKING POKER CHEATING: Why Everyone Is Freaking Out About Mike Postle
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 5:56:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I have a friend.. We have been friends 30 years. His brother who is about 5 years younger than us, married this chick. He had a job that made him travel. So anyways. she cheated on him. However the twist to the story was. She was absolutely convinced that it was NOT cheating because she never removed her top and her tits weren't showing..... divorced ensued
View Quote

So, TV sex?
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 5:59:07 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

i just dont understand his ignorance on the subject given the USArmy flair hes got there.
View Quote

Weird, isn't it?
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 5:59:25 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

DOA

It was before the 21 to drink laws. However, you had to tie an onion on your belt to get in.
Page / 16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top