Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 8/8/2002 12:29:11 PM EST
[Last Edit: 8/8/2002 4:11:50 PM EST by McUZI]
Who is that cat from Vermont that's gunna be running for Prez in 04? The pro-gun lefty... I think he's the Gov. of VT. Watch out! This guy has what it takes, as far as salability to the public is concerned. My bet sez that if algore/SaturdayPrayer don't get their parties nod, this dude is the next 'crat nominee.
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 12:32:51 PM EST
I think this is the dude. President Howard Dean [img]http://www.gov.state.vt.us/images/gov_portrait2.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 3:47:46 PM EST
What do you care? You better be worried about the big Maryland governor's race that pits Kennedy-Townsend the liberal anti vs. Erlich the Republican. Say...can you live here in the Free Commonwealth and still work in the Peoples' Republic of Maryland? [;D]
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 4:13:13 PM EST
Originally Posted By LWilde: What do you care? You better be worried about the big Maryland governor's race that pits Kennedy-Townsend the liberal anti vs. Erlich the Republican. Say...can you live here in the Free Commonwealth and still work in the Peoples' Republic of Maryland? [;D]
View Quote
I don't care about the outcome of that race. Matter of fact, I hope the anti wins, and bans all guns in Maryland, just for the sake of drama. I decided i'll have my hardware, no matter what the gay local laws say.
Top Top