Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/8/2001 1:28:48 AM EDT
Didn't someone sometime back mention setting up an AR15.com Counterstrike server? I'd be real interrested in playing on that. Let's hear some favorite maps. Mine are Aztec, Cobble, Inferno, Oilrig....Ah, hell, all of them, especially those custom ones.
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 1:36:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Counterstrike rocks. i just made myself quit playing it so i can go to bed. i like vertigo, dust, and aztec. im trying to talk my roommate into making one of Kyle field, Texas A&M's football stadium. it would be great for the AWM.
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 7:54:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Guys, thanks for the compliments, I appreciate it.  

Actually though I run my own dedicated server out of Upstate NY.  It is up most of the time, but not all the time (I restart it in the early morning).  I'll rename it to AR15 and we could play there if youd like.  Wear *ar15.com* or something behind your name so I know your from the boards.  I get decent pings most of the time, and it usually is pretty busy.  If it works out I can add a password for AR15.com peoples, or add someguys to the user file or even set up some people as admins.  Current map rotation is :

aztec
siege
thunder
cbble
dust
prodigy
assault
italy
militia
dust2
inferno

My IP = 66.24.226.96:27015

Maybe I'll see you in there,

BTW  my name in there is Mr. Crowley
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 4:11:30 PM EDT
[#3]
btt

Anyone interested?
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 4:14:38 PM EDT
[#4]
I tried a couple of times today but between my isp having problems now with its network and the distance between us my ping would not settle out enough to even play.  I do have you listed in my favorites now.  Maybe after my ISP gets its crap together I can get on and play.

Aggie1
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 4:39:38 PM EDT
[#5]
I prefer the action of firearms over CS.  Kind of cool how you have to stop if running cause you ran out of breath.
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 5:52:18 PM EDT
[#6]
CS rocks!  I play alot as Majorwoody, maybe I'll go visit the server right now
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 6:16:44 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm in CA so my ping will really suck. I'll try anyway. I'll be Kay Parker
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 8:46:30 PM EDT
[#8]
i played it today and we had some lag problems. everybody would lag at the same time. it was ok though. im either whathell or WHOOP@$$. look for me. your on my favorites.

hey Aggie1, are you using cox internet. we have problems too.
i got a new ACOG scope for my AR. maybe we should get together and compare it and your ATN. i was gonna get one but found a great deal on this ACOG.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top