Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 4/5/2006 9:34:54 AM EDT
Has anyone thought about any type of counter protest for the mayday mexican-out? The illegal alien mexicans are boycotting work, shopping, and schools that day. I think that would be a great day to make any large purchases and to spend quality time without illegal aliens. Maybe a counter protest would help in the ongiong debate about what to do with all these illegals infesting the USA. Any thoughts?
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:38:30 AM EDT
That would be insensitive to our fine, Mexican guests.

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:38:33 AM EDT

COMMUNISM
Isn't it time you joined the party?

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:39:10 AM EDT
Interesting that they picked Mayday for the event. Then again, look at some of the groups that are supporting them.

-K
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:46:46 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Special-K:
Interesting that they picked Mayday for the event. Then again, look at some of the groups that are supporting them.

-K

They picked it because it is a monday and most of them around here where I work don't show up on mondays anyway. The running joke here is that they celebrate cinco de mondays. So it is a weekly thing.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:07:05 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Partisan:
Has anyone thought about any type of counter protest for the mayday mexican-out? The illegal alien mexicans are boycotting work, shopping, and schools that day. I think that would be a great day to make any large purchases and to spend quality time without illegal aliens. Maybe a counter protest would help in the ongiong debate about what to do with all these illegals infesting the USA. Any thoughts?

These people are talking about it on their radio show. The need to get a nation wide counter protest together, that is. Go here: www.russanddeeonline.com/ and look under "Insurgent Aliens". Email them. They're trying to find support.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:25:10 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Partisan:

I think the media would ignore your protest, unless it got violent. In which case, it would be blamed on the counter protesters. How could a group like ANSWER ever start something violent? They are peacenicks right?
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 12:41:00 PM EDT

Originally Posted By hakim:

Originally Posted By Special-K:

-K

They picked it because it is a monday and most of them around here where I work don't show up on mondays anyway. The running joke here is that they celebrate cinco de mondays. So it is a weekly thing.

When I worked in a factory we hired a bunch of Mexicans as Temps, they always missed mondays. Glad I am not the only who noticed this
Top Top