Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/5/2006 9:34:54 AM EDT
Has anyone thought about any type of counter protest for the mayday mexican-out?  The illegal alien mexicans are boycotting work, shopping, and schools that day.  I think that would be a great day to make any large purchases and to spend quality time without illegal aliens.  Maybe a counter protest would help in the ongiong debate about what to do with all  these illegals infesting the USA.  Any thoughts?
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:38:30 AM EDT
[#1]
That would be insensitive to our fine, Mexican guests.

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:38:33 AM EDT
[#2]

COMMUNISM
Isn't it time you joined the party?

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:39:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Interesting that they picked Mayday for the event.  Then again, look at some of the groups that are supporting them.

-K
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:46:46 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Interesting that they picked Mayday for the event.  Then again, look at some of the groups that are supporting them.

-K

They picked it because it is a monday and most of them around here where I work don't show up on mondays anyway. The running joke here is that they celebrate cinco de mondays.  So it is a weekly thing.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:07:05 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Has anyone thought about any type of counter protest for the mayday mexican-out?  The illegal alien mexicans are boycotting work, shopping, and schools that day.  I think that would be a great day to make any large purchases and to spend quality time without illegal aliens.  Maybe a counter protest would help in the ongiong debate about what to do with all  these illegals infesting the USA.  Any thoughts?

These people are talking about it on their radio show. The need to get a nation wide counter protest together, that is. Go here: www.russanddeeonline.com/ and look under "Insurgent Aliens". Email them. They're trying to find support.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:25:10 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I think the media would ignore your protest, unless it got violent.  In which case, it would be blamed on the counter protesters.  How could a group like ANSWER ever start something violent?  They are peacenicks right?
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 12:41:00 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

-K

They picked it because it is a monday and most of them around here where I work don't show up on mondays anyway. The running joke here is that they celebrate cinco de mondays.  So it is a weekly thing.

When I worked in a factory we hired a bunch of Mexicans as Temps, they always missed mondays. Glad I am not the only who noticed this
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top