Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 9
Posted: 9/3/2017 9:29:57 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 9:33:43 AM EDT
[#1]
IN.
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 9:36:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Can't understand what the hell they're saying and there is obviously something that happened prior to this video starting.

Am I supposed to be upset?
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 9:37:32 AM EDT
[#3]
I DO get that every guy with a contraption that gets around in high water is running around Houston right now. There is no control.
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 9:39:34 AM EDT
[#4]
For it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' "Chuck him out, the brute!"
But it's "Saviour of 'is country" when the guns begin to shoot;

<snip> Rudyard Kiplilng's poem "Tommy"
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 9:40:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I DO get that every guy with a contraption that gets around in high water is running around Houston right now. There is no GOV control.
View Quote
Here’s the cops problem.
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 9:40:58 AM EDT
[#6]
lol
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 9:44:34 AM EDT
[#7]
The guys name is Scott green. He brought his two monster buggys down from IL and his expense and has been going town to town helping. According to his fb page the national guard or someone has been asking him to help in certain places.

I forget the name of he city this happened in but the cities police department  has come out and said that this is not one of those officers and that anyone who is there to help is welcome.

From what I have found the officer is a member of the Orange County sheriffs ofice. The video got 400k views in a couple of hours prompting the city department to make a statement.
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 9:45:37 AM EDT
[#8]
So what happened? 
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 9:46:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I DO get that every guy with a contraption that gets around in high water is running around Houston right now. There is no control.
View Quote
why does there need to be control?
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 9:48:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Here’s the cops problem.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I DO get that every guy with a contraption that gets around in high water is running around Houston right now. There is no GOV control.
Here’s the cops problem.
Imagine that is the crux of the problem the cop has........that and the Cajun Navy, everybody with a bass boat, row boat, kayak, canoe and skiff is making them look bad.
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 9:49:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Imagine that is the crux of the problem the cop has........that and the Cajun Navy, everybody with a bass boat, row boat, kayak, canoe and skiff is making them look bad.
View Quote
But they don't have official training.
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 9:50:10 AM EDT
[#12]
I don't get the cops anger. Whata douche.
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 9:52:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
So what happened? 
View Quote
I think the cop's argument was about the vehicle not having insurance. Since they're not street legal vehicles I think the cop was more or less thinking about the liability.

Seems silly to me though, seeing as how that particular vehicle needs a road or something in order to get to the water in order to get to the people they're trying to help...
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 9:52:23 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Here’s the cops problem.
View Quote
Yep.
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 9:52:35 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Can't understand what the hell they're saying and there is obviously something that happened prior to this video starting.

Am I supposed to be upset?
View Quote
the guy on the ground says "you're done, you're not to be operating out here, that's an unregistered motor vehicle, no insurance, our orders have come down, you're not to help people any more!"

Fucking control freak government-types.  To hell with actually helping people, THERE ARE RULES!
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 9:52:54 AM EDT
[#16]
Another egotistical fuckstain that can't see past his mirrored sunglasses.
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 9:53:04 AM EDT
[#17]
"because I said so"

Fuck you
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 9:53:09 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The guys name is Scott green. He brought his two monster buggys down from IL and his expense and has been going town to town helping. According to his fb page the national guard or someone has been asking him to help in certain places.

I forget the name of he city this happened in but the cities police department  has come out and said that this is not one of those officers and that anyone who is there to help is welcome.

From what I have found the officer is a member of the Orange County sheriffs ofice. The video got 400k views in a couple of hours prompting the city department to make a statement.
View Quote
OK, so what is their statement?
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 9:53:35 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I doubt that anyone they retrieve really gives a fuck. Besides, every meal that has been served, every toiletry  bag that has been handed out, every blanket that has been distributed, has been handed out by untrained, uncertified,  unpaid volunteers, I guess all those volunteers should pack up and go home or be arrested, POTUS/FLOTUS included.
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 9:53:39 AM EDT
[#20]
Fuck that motherfucker.
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 9:53:53 AM EDT
[#21]
rough tense time for all of the Houston people, so the cop should get a break. I am glad he calmed down. Don't run off those helping, they might not come back next time.
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 9:53:59 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
I'm guessing losing his house and no sleep and under extreme stress pushed him over the top
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 9:54:29 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Another egotistical fuckstain that can't see past his mirrored sunglasses.
View Quote
I think it's the sun battering those bald heads of theirs.
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 9:54:43 AM EDT
[#24]
Edit
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 9:55:01 AM EDT
[#25]
What an ass.
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 9:55:37 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
"because I said so"

Fuck you
View Quote
Before you leave retrieve that fucking can floating over there.
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 9:55:42 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I'm guessing losing his house and no sleep and under extreme stress pushed him over the top
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Then he shouldn't be in a position where that could get someone killed because he was in a bad mood one day.
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 9:57:35 AM EDT
[#28]
The OCSO FB page is getting lit up. They must be deleting comments.
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 10:00:15 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote
Ha, shows what the fuck you know.   Plenty of control and aid, rescue, and help is being done WITHOUT the .gov.   Technology using apps like Zello and Glympse, MotionX, etc. as well as groups like Cajun Navy, and Texas Navy are working just fine.  Hell one of our dispatchers is out of London helping people navigate on channel Harvey Mapping.   If anything the  low level .gov is sometimes our biggest hang up
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 10:01:20 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

the guy on the ground says "you're done, you're not to be operating out here, that's an unregistered motor vehicle, no insurance, our orders have come down, you're not to help people any more!"

Fucking control freak government-types.  To hell with actually helping people, THERE ARE RULES!
View Quote
Boil it all down and that's government , they don't give a fuck if everybody dies, as long as their rules are followed.
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 10:01:21 AM EDT
[#31]
Another example of someone who should have a badge.
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 10:02:09 AM EDT
[#32]
The monopoly must be protected.
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 10:02:10 AM EDT
[#33]
Should have just smiled, waived and kept on trucking.

Link Posted: 9/3/2017 10:02:14 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Another example of someone who shouldn't have a badge.
View Quote
FIFY
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 10:02:15 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
Can't handle it then don't take the job.
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 10:04:09 AM EDT
[#36]
View Quote
And then promptly get shot.  Attack dogs like that douche bag would shoot you in a heart beat and get away with it.
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 10:05:05 AM EDT
[#37]
You don't have to assume anything in that video.  Can tell that cop is a fucking dick head in the first couple seconds.  That's what he's worried about right now, vehicle regulations?   Those jon boats running up and down the streets don't have car insurance either.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 10:05:54 AM EDT
[#38]
So he thinks this guy should have insurance with this rescue vehicle. So what's the risk? Is he going to bump into one of the half million already totaled cars? 

That guy is just being a jackass. 
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 10:06:09 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In this instance I agree. It he would have been arresting a rapist or murderer and applied too much hickory shampoo then I could have possibly looked the other way.
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 10:06:31 AM EDT
[#40]
Wow.  What a dick.
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 10:06:34 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The cop is acting like a douche.  But that is some big easy talk for you to deliver from the comfort of your keyboard.

Cop needs to lighten up Francis.  Cop needs a dose of STFU.  

Your flippant comments seem to suggest you have never been in any kind of true ongoing stressful situation.  I could be wrong.
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 10:07:20 AM EDT
[#42]
There were almost no police and no government control of the people for the first 130 years of America
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 10:07:28 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote
I love how private citizens get told, "you can have a gun, or a temper, but not both," but cops get a pass...
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 10:07:41 AM EDT
[#44]
That cop will be needing that guy next week when the storm from the Yucatan Peninsula brings in more rain. You dont need to wait for Irma.
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 10:07:57 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Before you leave retrieve that fucking can floating over there.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 10:08:29 AM EDT
[#46]
They got his name and agency now. He's going to get crucified on social media.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 10:08:34 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
The cop is acting like a douche.  But that is some big easy talk for you to deliver from the comfort of your keyboard.

Your flippant comments seem to suggest you have never been in any kind of true ongoing stressful situation.  I could be wrong.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm pretty sure you two are on the same page.
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 10:09:56 AM EDT
[#48]
My reply...

I can't hear you over the awesomeness of my buggies capabilities, please follow me into deeper water while you explain.
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 10:10:04 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

why does there need to be control?
View Quote
To aid Chelsea Clinton when she comes into power and takes her mother's rightful place as supreme overlord.
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 10:10:49 AM EDT
[#50]
has offer dip shit been identified?  and whats his response to the vid?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top