Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/3/2007 6:08:27 AM EDT
Do you think there is a plan to unite Mexico, Canada, and the United States in order to get rid of the constitution, form a new country called United North America in order to combine our currencies? I have read very little about this but from what I gather the eletist have been planning this for decades. This would be a major stepping stone to creating a world government and the path to destroying our individual rights.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 6:09:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Plan?  No.

edit:  Our individual rights are being destroyed with no help from anyone.

Link Posted: 12/3/2007 6:10:15 AM EDT
[#2]
No.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 6:14:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Yes, I believe there is a plan in the works for a North American Union.  
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 6:16:20 AM EDT
[#4]
I believe there is.

Especially since it was recently passed that truckers from Mexico can cross the borders without needing to meet the criteria our truckers do, and basically drive on our highways uninsured, and unlicensed.

That, and the proposed super highways to connect Mexico and Canada.

I
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 6:17:52 AM EDT
[#5]
I think there are plans for it.  You should add a poll to this.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 6:17:53 AM EDT
[#6]
duh! Of Course you dolt.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 6:18:11 AM EDT
[#7]
WoW I had no idea that was happening It also would explain why our government dosent seem to concerned about illegal immigrints flooding in from Mexico.

Quoted:
I believe there is.

Especially since it was recently passed that truckers from Mexico can cross the borders without needing to meet the criteria our truckers do, and basically drive on our highways uninsured, and unlicensed.

That, and the propesed super highways to connect Mexico and Canada.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 6:18:37 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I believe there is.

I
You have some incorrect info.  The pilot program required that they meet the same maintanence, insurance, and permit standards that we do.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 6:19:00 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

+1

Wheres the poll?
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 6:20:01 AM EDT
[#10]
I hope not
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 6:20:11 AM EDT
[#11]
I don't think its some vast, international conspiracy.

It may be the workings of a couple of very influential people to suit thier own needs though.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 6:20:17 AM EDT
[#12]
it's inevitable, without a plan or conspiracy

no nation or system of government has lasted longer than a century or two. we have far outlived out life expectancy.

if we do move toward a united union of north and south, it will be for perceived survival.

especially with the weak leadership that is currently running america (all three branches)
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 6:21:00 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I believe there is.

I
You have some incorrect info.  The pilot program required that they meet the same maintanence, insurance, and permit standards that we do.

Does that mean that those truckers must be in compliance in respect to having a CDL?
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 6:22:52 AM EDT
[#14]
No.
There is a concerted effort to unite North America in one trade block, in order to compete with the European and Pacific trade blocks.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 6:22:58 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Me too. Obviously, I don't know the particulars, but I think there is a plan for this to happen.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 6:23:42 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I believe there is.

I

I know there was a protest about it going on in DC, where US truckers were going to slow drive through the the city, but they were stopped outside and diverted on different routes.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 6:26:07 AM EDT
[#17]
" The Plan "  is nothing more than what is evolving already.
 I have heard this in Tucson, in southern Colorado, and in deep south Texas.
 When the Latinos have sufficient population to become dominant, they will simply make Mexico our 51st state.
 There is no rush for this, no cause for revolution.
 The process is already rolling, and if it takes 30 years, or 50 years, that's OK, because when it happens, everyone will accept it.
 To rush this would cause big trouble, so " The Plan " is to just let it slowly happen.
 The Constitution will likely be unrecognizable by then...

Link Posted: 12/3/2007 6:26:42 AM EDT
[#18]
Sweet!!!

Will be looking for some great land deals in southern United North America! A whole new frontier of beachfront get aways!
Nope. Foil is a little tight this morning me thinks.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 6:31:10 AM EDT
[#19]
i think there may be something to that theory. so yes
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 6:34:18 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I believe there is.

I

I know there was a protest about it going on in DC, where US truckers were going to slow drive through the the city, but they were stopped outside and diverted on different routes.
I doubt it, not to many truckers will risk tickets with commas in them to prove a point.  Going inside D.C. while not on a delivery is risking exactly that.

I have no doubt there were idiot truckers out there saying they should, as most of them are full of shit, but it wasn't going to happen.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 6:36:13 AM EDT
[#21]
No.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 6:36:54 AM EDT
[#22]
I believe there are closed door meetings and dealings among our governments and corporate executives wirh the goal of creating a North American union similar to the European Union.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 6:37:03 AM EDT
[#23]
Yes.  NAU is coming.  
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 6:38:09 AM EDT
[#24]
No
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 6:39:09 AM EDT
[#25]
Si Sinior, us illegals will become legals. Si?
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 6:43:11 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I believe there is.

I

I doubt it, not to many truckers will risk tickets with commas in them to prove a point.  Going inside D.C. while not on a delivery is risking exactly that.

I have no doubt there were idiot truckers out there saying they should, as most of them are full of shit, but it wasn't going to happen.

It was called the "Great American Truck Out" There was one in April and June of this year, but the trucks heading to DC were diverted, so there was no coverage of the protest.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top