Page / 6
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 10:13:21 PM EDT
[#1]
get some sweetheart!  
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 10:13:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Lord Penguin might have the reason why: if it has to be kept in a box then that box could happen to be in say, a bag.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She should have it on her person and not in a purse or bag.

Lord Penguin might have the reason why: if it has to be kept in a box then that box could happen to be in say, a bag.

What about a woman's prison box?
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 10:13:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
It looks like a 2x4
View Quote

So it is a Glock?
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 10:15:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Yeah that picture looks like a fake prop gun. Definitely too thick to be a 26 or 27, thicker than a 21. It looks like a 2x4
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It looks like they can. I just looked it up. Pelosi tried to squash it and change the rules so they couldn't it looks like. But according to what I read, they can carry.

What Glock does she carry? Almost looks thicker than a 26/27

Yeah that picture looks like a fake prop gun. Definitely too thick to be a 26 or 27, thicker than a 21. It looks like a 2x4

It's at the bottom of the frame from a phone's camera. It's most likely just distortion making it look thicker.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 10:16:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Anything new?
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 10:17:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Has the left called her a domestic terrorist yet?

Soon
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 10:18:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Someone that actually stands for our freedoms in that building.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 10:23:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
We need 100 more like her.
View Quote

We need a hundred THOUSAND . . . can we clone yet, how's that whole clone thang coming along ? (asking for a friend)
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 10:25:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
So they are getting her on a technicality. "you set off our metal detector. It says right here in the manual you are not to be allowed to enter the chamber if you set off the metal detector. I can get a supervisor if you like,  but we don't know how long it will be before they are available to speak with you".
View Quote

But isn't it also a crime to deliberately delay a member of Congress? It might only apply to making them miss a vote, however.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 10:25:13 PM EDT
[#10]

Whoa.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 10:25:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Don’t know if God makes a perfect woman, but she’s damn close
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 10:25:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 10:25:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

We are... the rule should he everyone can carry so she's still on the right side of it.
View Quote

I didn't realize she was fighting for us to be able to carry in the same places she can.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 10:26:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Carveouts are awesome...
View Quote

This is the first I'm hearing of this........

Link Posted: 1/12/2021 10:28:19 PM EDT
[#15]
STAND FAST LITTLE LADY!!!

Link Posted: 1/12/2021 10:30:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wish I could have voted for her!  Only good thing in my commie state.

I'm proud of CO for voting for her.  Damn proud.  You guys did good for once.

Agreed, the majority of the voting populace in (1) specific district in Colorado did good...

Well done sir. Excellent avatar as well...
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 10:31:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
We need 100 434 more like her.
View Quote

534 if we include the Senate.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 10:33:25 PM EDT
[#18]
If she’s carrying a 29 ??????
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 10:36:54 PM EDT
[#19]
So,  uh, the capitol police are arresting or detaining someone whose legal privilege from arrest or detention while performing her official duties is absolute?

I WAS pro-police. Now, defund them all or at least every federal, and that's even if we lose ICE and the border patrol.

This is unfair. The Western Slope has her, and my district just gets that worthless Perlmutter livestock copulator.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 10:38:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I did my part
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 10:54:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
So,  uh, the capitol police are arresting or detaining someone whose legal privilege from arrest or detention while performing her official duties is absolute?

I WAS pro-police. Now, defund them all or at least every federal, and that's even if we lose ICE and the border patrol.

This is unfair. The Western Slope has her, and my district just gets that worthless Perlmutter livestock copulator.
View Quote

Quit living on the wrong side of the state
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 10:57:12 PM EDT
[#22]
In Texas if you go to the capitol armed, there is a desk just for you. Show them your card to carry and they just send you around security.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 10:58:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Link will have some tweets

"Congresswoman Lauren Boebert reportedly went up against Capitol Hill police after refusing a bag check as she entered the Capitol building.

Congresswoman Lauren Boebert, who has bragged about her desire to carry a weapon on Capital Hill is currently in a standoff with Capitol Police at the newly installed Metal Detectors outside the chamber doors," wrote CNN Washington correspondent Ryan Nobles on Twitter.

The newly elected Colorado Congresswoman had pledged to carry a Glock handgun during her term in Washington, DC, saying, “I will carry my firearm in DC and in Congress,” in a video posted to Twitter last Sunday (10 January).

In the wake of last week's pro-Trump breach on the Capitol Building, metal detectors were installed outside of the House chambers, which everyone, including members, must walk through in order to get to the floor.

According to Nobels, Boebert was eventually let into the chamber, though "it was unclear from my vantage point if the Capitol Police searched her bag before she went in”.

Huffington Post correspondent Matt Fuller also observed members of Congress expressing annoyance at the metal detectors.

“Members are stacked up at a metal detector, trying to get on the floor right now,” he wrote. “Steve Womack was just yelling that he was ‘PHYSICALLY RESTRAINED’ from entering the floor.”

[email protected]
Please enter your email addressPlease enter a valid email addressPlease enter a valid email address

The Independent would like to keep you informed about offers, events and updates by email, please tick the box if you would like to be contacted
Read our full mailing list consent terms here

"Just watched about 10 Republicans walk around the magnetometer," he continued.

"Didn’t see them all, but among the group was Ralph Northham and Scott Perry.

Jeff Duncan bypassed the metal detector right before them."

Meanwhile, Arizona Congresswoman Debbie Lesko lambasted the new security protocols on Twitter.

"For members of Congress to enter the floor of the U.S. House, we now have to go through intense security measures, on top of the security we already go through. These new provisions include searches and being wanded like criminals. We now live in Pelosi’s communist America!”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/lauren-boebert-capitol-hill-metal-detectors-b1786385.html

Link Posted: 1/12/2021 10:59:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
In Texas if you go to the capitol armed, there is a desk just for you. Show them your card to carry and they just send you around security.
View Quote

Things keep up, I'm going to be coming to your country soon and I'm bringing my conservative values.
And I've been in your capital. Lady who welcomed us and gave us some history LOVES your state. That was clear.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 11:02:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Just saw on CNN where other GOP Congress men came to her aid( shouting match) and she got inside through the new metal detectors..................LOL !
View Quote

Awesome!
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 11:02:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I didn’t think they could be detained.
View Quote

Only per the constitution, which we know means nothing now.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 11:03:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Until she made a scene about it, Congressmen walked around the metal detectors.  

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 11:05:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Has the left called her a domestic terrorist yet?
View Quote

You should see the unhingement in the comments anytime the local tv station or newspapers have an article about her.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 11:05:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 11:06:56 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
"For members of Congress to enter the floor of the U.S. House, we now have to go through intense security measures, on top of the security we already go through. These new provisions include searches and being wanded like criminals. We now live in Pelosi’s communist America!”[/i]
View Quote

Welcome to how your subjects live.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 11:06:58 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Watch the democrats and RINOs expel her from congress over this.
View Quote
Throw in the other Republicans they don't like
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 11:08:52 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Nice holster. Looks like a prop for a bad Western.
View All Quotes
or the walking dead. man, they slung their hip holsters low
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 11:10:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Not Guilty
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 11:13:55 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"For members of Congress to enter the floor of the U.S. House, we now have to go through intense security measures, on top of the security we already go through. These new provisions include searches and being wanded like criminals. We now live in Pelosi’s communist America!”[/i]

Now they just need to add a bunch of drugged up panhandlers and people shitting in the street to complete the look
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 11:14:05 PM EDT
[#35]
We went to school together and live in the same town. If she is anything, she is a 100% advocate for the 2nd.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 11:14:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Link will have some tweets

"Congresswoman Lauren Boebert reportedly went up against Capitol Hill police after refusing a bag check as she entered the Capitol building.

Congresswoman Lauren Boebert, who has bragged about her desire to carry a weapon on Capital Hill is currently in a standoff with Capitol Police at the newly installed Metal Detectors outside the chamber doors," wrote CNN Washington correspondent Ryan Nobles on Twitter.

The newly elected Colorado Congresswoman had pledged to carry a Glock handgun during her term in Washington, DC, saying, “I will carry my firearm in DC and in Congress,” in a video posted to Twitter last Sunday (10 January).

In the wake of last week's pro-Trump breach on the Capitol Building, metal detectors were installed outside of the House chambers, which everyone, including members, must walk through in order to get to the floor.

According to Nobels, Boebert was eventually let into the chamber, though "it was unclear from my vantage point if the Capitol Police searched her bag before she went in”.

Huffington Post correspondent Matt Fuller also observed members of Congress expressing annoyance at the metal detectors.

“Members are stacked up at a metal detector, trying to get on the floor right now,” he wrote. “Steve Womack was just yelling that he was ‘PHYSICALLY RESTRAINED’ from entering the floor.”

[email protected]
Please enter your email addressPlease enter a valid email addressPlease enter a valid email address

The Independent would like to keep you informed about offers, events and updates by email, please tick the box if you would like to be contacted
Read our full mailing list consent terms here

"Just watched about 10 Republicans walk around the magnetometer," he continued.

"Didn’t see them all, but among the group was Ralph Northham and Scott Perry.

Jeff Duncan bypassed the metal detector right before them."

Meanwhile, Arizona Congresswoman Debbie Lesko lambasted the new security protocols on Twitter.

"For members of Congress to enter the floor of the U.S. House, we now have to go through intense security measures, on top of the security we already go through. These new provisions include searches and being wanded like criminals. We now live in Pelosi’s communist America!”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/lauren-boebert-capitol-hill-metal-detectors-b1786385.html

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 11:14:40 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Things keep up, I'm going to be coming to your country soon and I'm bringing my conservative values.
And I've been in your capital. Lady who welcomed us and gave us some history LOVES your state. That was clear.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I always enjoy visiting it. If you end up around Austin again let me know. I probably can arrange a tour that goes places the general public does not get to go. I hope you don't mind heights.

I've been all the way to the top. This pic is only about half way.

Link Posted: 1/12/2021 11:15:39 PM EDT
[#38]
Good for her.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 11:16:35 PM EDT
[#39]
After review of the evidence I'll have to go with Not Guilty.  Ever.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 11:21:56 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Twitter doesn't check out.  Today is January 12th, tomorrow is 13th, which is the date listed on the twatter post.
View Quote

Jesus tap dancing Christ.....

Twatter uses UTC/GMT/Zulu

It only gets posted here about once a week.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 11:26:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Carveouts are awesome...
View Quote

I would like to closely examine Boebert's carvout.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 11:33:38 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Carveouts are awesome...
View Quote

If they are written into the constitution, yes they are.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 11:36:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Speak softly and carry a big stickgun.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 11:40:44 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 11:45:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I believe SOP in this situation is for all congressmen to put grocery bags over their heads, run into the basement and have an unarmed woman shot.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/12/2021 11:48:34 PM EDT
[#46]
Didn’t one of Jim Webb’s aides get legally ass raped because he was carrying Webb’s briefcase which had his carry gun and mags in it back in the day?
And one of Cruz’s aides got in trouble for having loose shotgun shells in his jacket pocket from a hunting trip? Capitol police needs to fuck off.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 11:48:35 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Twitter doesn't check out.  Today is January 12th, tomorrow is 13th, which is the date listed on the twatter post.
View Quote

Time zones and time zone settings, how do they work?

Link Posted: 1/12/2021 11:49:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I did my part
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I did my part

Link Posted: 1/12/2021 11:50:00 PM EDT
[#49]
They literally just voted on the resolution or whatever it was that included the metal detectors and other stupid things tonight. Rep. Jim Jorden was pissed about that. So they must have passed it, and put them in ASAP, so this was only a few, maybe even an hour ago.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 11:51:38 PM EDT
[#50]
Has anyone done a "Lauren Boebert or Gina Carano?" thread yet?
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top