Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/25/2015 4:07:20 PM EDT
I have a few 80% lowers to play with and I just realized how a Southern Cross-themed AR would be the shit and then some.  I would successfully combine the hate for EBRs and Rebel Flags in one convinient package.

Should I simply put an appropriate mag-well sized decal on a normal black rifle- or go full bore American Chopper-style, 'fabricated' to the nines, all-over competition orange dripping with Rebel Pride and 'Signing Dixie as I Died' full retard?

Maybe I could do an appropriate 'Murica one too?  Red-White-Blue and patriotism all over.

Interweb image search came up with normal ARs silk screened on Rebel Flags.  Has it been done before?
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 4:12:20 PM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 6/25/2015 4:13:26 PM EDT
[#2]
That's a good start.
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 4:14:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I have a few 80% lowers to play with and I just realized how a Southern Cross-themed AR would be the shit and then some.  I would successfully combine the hate for EBRs and Rebel Flags in one convinient package.

Should I simply put an appropriate mag-well sized decal on a normal black rifle- or go full bore American Chopper-style, 'fabricated' to the nines, all-over competition orange dripping with Rebel Pride and 'Signing Dixie as I Died' full retard?

Maybe I could do an appropriate 'Murica one too?  Red-White-Blue and patriotism all over.

Interweb image search came up with normal ARs silk screened on Rebel Flags.  Has it been done before?
View Quote

If you use that in an SD situation, is it automatically a hate crime?
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 4:56:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

only if you hate you did it.
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 5:05:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah I would prepare your anus at that point, same if they find a Confederate Flag in your house or a logo on Civil War memorabilia.  

Link Posted: 6/25/2015 5:11:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 5:15:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 5:20:54 PM EDT
[#8]
That is a cool lower with the flag etched into it.  Especially cool that the model, CSA-15, matches Confederate States of America.  Bad ass!
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 5:32:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Im picturing a whole AR being hydrodipped in a 1 piece conferderate flag... Dont even know if what im seeing in my mind's eye is possible.... Perhaps by a wizard with an airbrush and some duracote...
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 5:33:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

That lower, with this furniture, would be pretty neat:

<a href="http://s207.photobucket.com/user/mdar15manager/media/Misc/Refinished%20ARs/Texan%20AR_zps23gcxdeb.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb277/mdar15manager/Misc/Refinished%20ARs/Texan%20AR_zps23gcxdeb.jpg</a>
View All Quotes
Quoted:

That lower, with this furniture, would be pretty neat:

<a href="http://s207.photobucket.com/user/mdar15manager/media/Misc/Refinished%20ARs/Texan%20AR_zps23gcxdeb.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb277/mdar15manager/Misc/Refinished%20ARs/Texan%20AR_zps23gcxdeb.jpg</a>

Link Posted: 6/25/2015 5:34:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 5:35:14 PM EDT
[#12]
I want
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 5:36:26 PM EDT
[#13]
I think you should be like an ancient Egyptian and chisel it off to erase offensive history. Then it's like it never even happened.
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 5:37:15 PM EDT
[#14]
I seen an orange AR on IG a day or so ago with the confederate on it.. Was gorgeous. Must try to find again..
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 5:37:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I'd buy one of those lowers  
View All Quotes

I'd buy 10
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 5:39:55 PM EDT
[#16]
That's what I'm talking about.

*Rebel rifles.

*Rebel bikinis.

*Rebel baby bottles.

*Rebel fucking everything.

Pissing Bolsheviks off one flag at a time.
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 5:41:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Hell no!  Markings like that on a gun, and if used in self defense against a minority god forbid, would put you in a bad light.  Don't be stupid.  Think ahead.
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 5:43:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Hell no!  Markings like that on a gun, and if used in self defense against a minority god forbid, would put you in a bad light.  Don't be stupid.  Think ahead.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/25/2015 5:43:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

It'd be okay for a dedicated range/varmit rifle.
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 5:43:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I'd buy 10
View All Quotes

http://www.shopgagf.com/product-p/csa15.htm
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 5:44:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How is it you think I'm crazy saying that?  Have you been living under a fucking rock?
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 5:45:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

How is it you think I'm crazy saying that?  Have you been living under a fucking rock?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd love to be a fly on the wall in a courtroom where a white homeowner shoots a black burglar with a confederate lower AR
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 5:45:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

probably sell like hotcakes right now... and make liberals heads explode.   racist guns OMG THE HORROR ! ! ! ! ! .....
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 5:48:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I'd love to be a fly on the wall in a courtroom where a white homeowner shoots a black burglar with a confederate lower AR
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It certainly wouldn't help in the courtroom of public opinion either when a picture of the rifle got shown on the news.

Imagine the chagrin if Zimmerman had a rebel flag decal on his keltec.
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 5:52:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

There's always one in every thread.
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 5:53:43 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
That is a cool lower with the flag etched into it.  Especially cool that the model, CSA-15, matches Confederate States of America.  Bad ass!
View Quote

Good catch.    Looking good
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 5:54:04 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

He's not wrong.
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 6:16:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 9:40:44 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 9:43:19 PM EDT
[#30]

So gloriously redneck and beautiful!
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 9:49:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Shoot them with one of you other ten ARs and dedicate this gun to the range. Maybe put a big ass scope on it even.
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 9:50:33 PM EDT
[#32]

You probably ought to list that on Gunbroker for $5,000 right about now.
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 9:57:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Not mine.  Someone posted earlier they saw a rifle and described it.  I was helping jog his memory.  Although you are correct as I also believe someone would pay way too much for it.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 7:48:49 AM EDT
[#34]

Stop it, I can only get so erect.  

But also, what the hell, did he run out of orange paint?
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 7:50:29 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 7:52:57 AM EDT
[#36]
No love for the Black Panther ar15?

Link Posted: 6/26/2015 7:57:38 AM EDT
[#37]

You boys ain't alowed in this thread

You best be gitten outta here before there is trouble
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 9:06:46 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have to agree with him.  Punisher logo and the like, meh.  But with the climate now, that would be very bad juju.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 3:14:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top