Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 5/4/2004 1:32:59 AM EST
This is what I want to do. I want to be able to take a picture that I scan, draw, or find on the net and have it print out onto a transfer shhet. With this transfer sheet I can then transfer the image onto wood and then seal it. It only needs to be black and shaded, kind of like a iron on or sticker. I want to be able to do this all on my computer so I can manipulate any image.

Any ideas how I can do this?


Link Posted: 5/4/2004 1:58:17 AM EST
[Last Edit: 5/4/2004 1:58:39 AM EST by Xer0]
There are special papers that when run through an Ink Jet printer are designed to be iron-ons for clothing. I'm sure you could adapt it for wood. That would be simplest.

Here's some indtructions for HP's special paper:

Top Top