User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2002 9:35:21 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 9:39:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Serpentine! Serpentine!

I can't help myself!!!

It's soooo ridiculous!

So why don't they allow / distribute body armor!
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 9:44:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Oh...and we suggest that you wear football uniforms while zig-zagging and rolling.....that way...you probably won`t be mistaken for a escapee from TUNEVILLE!!!!!....[dracula]
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 9:52:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

In my best Austin Powers voice: "Yes Please!"
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 9:52:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Man. That story is bad on so many levels....

Looks like they are so desperate to print something that they will print anything.
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 9:59:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 10:02:49 AM EDT
[#6]
I PRAY THERE ARE NO MORE VICTIMS!!!!
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 10:04:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 10:09:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Because you'd be just as protected if you wore a windbreaker with "don't shoot me" printed on the back... Body armor that you could convince anyone who's not SWAT or military to wear all day can't stop 5.56, 5.45, .240, or anything else this guy might use...
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 10:20:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 10:33:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Oh, that Moose photoshop job reminded me of another reason they're not terrorists...

Chief Moose is still alive...

I mean, what better way to convince people that they're helpless than to take out the news poster-boy 'lead cop' on the investigation.

But he's still alive... Why? Because a guy standing up for a press conference isn't a 'sporting' target any more than a deer teathered to a stake... These guys are hunting people, not looking for terror targets...
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 10:57:13 AM EDT
[#11]
I think there must be a question, on the top of the job app for network news talent...

Do you own or have you ever shot a firearm  _________________________.

If the answer is yes, please do not bother filling out the rest of this form.
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 11:17:06 AM EDT
[#12]
I don't believe this crap.  I am thinking about the drop and roll video from south park when lava from an active volcano hits.  People should have pens and pads?  When some one is shot look in the direction where it came from and start writing it down?  Bullshit.  This proves again the government can't save any of us.  If some one gets shot next to me I'm out of there.  
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 11:26:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Fox's new FBI expert just said that neighbors need to turn in that ex military gun nut that lives down the street..

Fox also says all bets are off as the police were mislead as to the van, the weapon, the guy...fox criticises the cops for the faulty info yet FOX hasnt recanted for its faulty portrayal of AR15 and is still trying to pin this on a white veteran gun nut...
NOT one mention of black muslims...mexican liberation ...how about those peurto ricans gang members Hillary& Bll turned loose..
If I was a little more skeptical Id say the experts were correct..I heard the former head of Delta give an unbelievabley detailed discription of the shooters...two white boys between the ages of 25-35 ..they read Soldier of Fortune and SWAT magazine have piles of these in the corner..they are on the internet hanging out of sniper and weapons web sites.own AR15s shoot at the range wear swat type or military clothing...talk to others and brag about their shooting ability etc etc...
If this turns out to be true...shows just how expert these guys really are...amazing..
They coulda profiled lee harvey oswald..
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 3:53:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Because you'd be just as protected if you wore a windbreaker with "don't shoot me" printed on the back... Body armor that you could convince anyone who's not SWAT or military to wear all day can't stop 5.56, 5.45, .240, or anything else this guy might use...
View Quote

Dave... Chill. [BD]

I didn't say I wanted the BA to protect myself from the sniper. I would just like some free BA. [;)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top