Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 12/12/2005 7:51:19 PM EDT
Graduated with B.S. degree Magna Cum Laude in Criminal Justice.  3.85 GPA.   What was your??

(If you didn't graduate at least "Cum Laude" don't bother responding)

Lawdog
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 8:22:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Graduated with a BS with a 3.5 (drank too much my junior and senior year).

Graduated with a Masters degree from Texas Tech with a 3.902.

Hows that?
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 8:22:41 PM EDT
[#2]
3.92 in Criminal Justice.  Would have been higher if it wasn't for that damn Micro Economics class I had to take .

Due to a really incompetent advisor I ended up having to go for 2 extra semesters and wound up with 2 degrees - both associates - one in Criminal Justice, and the other in Police Science.  

-K
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 8:25:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't want to veer this jerk-fest off course, but I'll have you all know I gradutated top of my class from the Sally Struthers International Correspondence College with a 4.0 gpa in locksmith, with a minor in TV/VCR repair.

Stuff that in your hat, you smarties.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 8:27:40 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I don't want to veer this jerk-fest off course, but I'll have you all know I gradutated top of my class from the Sally Struthers International Correspondence College with a 4.0 gpa in locksmith, with a minor in TV/VCR repair.

4.0 GPA from Dootson's School of Trucking asshat. Minez nuts are the biggest.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 8:36:34 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

How's this for a response: I make more money than you...
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 8:37:19 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Graduated with B.S. degree Magna Cum Laude in Criminal Justice.  3.85 GPA.   What was your??

Lawdog

I've seen alot of stupid-assed post's, but I think this one takes the cake.  

Congrats!!!!
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 8:38:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Some Cum Loud!
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 8:40:26 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

There are rappers who make more money than you...
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 8:41:16 PM EDT
[#9]
How about a nice worm bowl of cum drop soup?
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 8:41:27 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Some Cum Loud!

Some Cum Loudly!

Geez!

Microbiology
Chemistry
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 8:42:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Still in school (junior)... 3.8 majoring in Finance (concentration in Investment Banking), minors in Accounting and Sociology.  
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 8:43:11 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
There are rappers who make more money than you...

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I was trying to put Mr. Small-Man Disease back in his place. Quit screwing it up.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 8:50:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 8:51:08 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Yeah.. .but are you in Mensa?

LMFAO!!!! (cue shitstorm)
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 8:51:55 PM EDT
[#15]
I got a on my macaroni art project.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 8:53:39 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Go to most college graduations, and you can see grade inflation at work.

Some schools will be almost all with honors.  Others will be the almost none.

I had the highest GPA in my Graduating class.  I did not graduate with honors.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 8:56:28 PM EDT
[#17]
3.83 Comp Sci

Masters 3.6 something
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 8:57:33 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Indeed. Good volley. Bravo.

I graduated MCL and didn't show up for the ceremony. Too many family in town.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 8:57:53 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Lawdog

How about putting the school you got your degree from in your post?  If you didn't graduate from a Top 10 school then don't even bother replying.  
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 8:59:16 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

seriously, LOmfL.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 9:03:53 PM EDT
[#21]
man, and you guys thought I was an asshat on the intel thread.....
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 9:20:34 PM EDT
[#22]
My lack of education hasn't hurt me none.  I can read the writing on the wall.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 9:22:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 9:22:32 PM EDT
[#24]
High Honors, 3.72, BS IT.

3.8 is the cut off for "Highest Honors" at RIT.  3.4 is Honors.  All on the 4.0 scale.

I'm actually more proud of my brief ROTC experience before I got DQed, though. And somewhat proud of my fraternity, but not so much since the last couple years I was there all the good guys left and a bunch of douchebags took their place.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 9:26:59 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

How about putting the school you got your degree from in your post?  If you didn't graduate from a Top 10 school then don't even bother replying.  

Philips University, formerly Duke Philips' House of Chicken and Waffles
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 9:29:34 PM EDT
[#26]
LOL....honors in C.J. I could do that over the internet without a computer....
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 9:41:14 PM EDT
[#27]
What does it matter? I've got a heck of alot more degrees than you do - and they're all in engineering.

ETA:

Quoted:

Just because it's 2AM and I feel like humoring the original poster...

... but more importantly, I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Your turn to put up or shut up....
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 9:41:58 PM EDT
[#28]
I wanted to go to Stanford at one time, but when I found back then that they didn't have "F"s, I went for a better school.

Graduated from A-B Beer School one afternoon, but they weren't giving out grades---- but I definitely learned that they want you to pour it right down the center of the glass.   You don't suppose that has anything to do with getting the bubbles out so you will be less full and then drink more, do you?
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 9:44:10 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
What does it matter? I've got a heck of alot more degrees than you do - and they're all in engineering.

Amen to that brotha
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 9:45:20 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah.. .but are you in Mensa?

Odd you mention that. Had a high school physics teacher give us all the Mensa test, and I was the only one in the whole damn high school to pass it. And, worse, I wasn't getting but a "C" in his damn class. Anywho, he encouraged me to join Mensa and when I found out I had to send them a check to join, I declined.

Does that make me an honorary smarty?
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 9:53:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Lawdog - get yourself in one of those vanity "Who's Who"-like directories????
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 10:12:08 PM EDT
[#32]
This topic is as ghey as they come.

Listen, some of the smarted assholes I know could have pulled off a 4.0 in liberal arts, but they majored in engineering, which meant they had to take calculus with physics for two semesters, and then continue with all the other math, electrical engineering and CS. Some of the guys barely pulled off a "C" in calculus and physics, which lowered their overall GPA.

But I guarantee they were smarter than the liberal arts majors, and I should know because I was a liberal arts major.

So, this thing about GPA is ONLY impressive if you took something really difficult and still kicked ass.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 10:18:58 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

ETA:

Quoted:

img.photobucket.com/albums/v59/gunfanatic/xanga/sd1.jpg

img.photobucket.com/albums/v59/gunfanatic/xanga/sd2.jpg

img.photobucket.com/albums/v59/gunfanatic/xanga/sd3.jpg

img.photobucket.com/albums/v59/gunfanatic/xanga/sd4.jpg

Damn dude. I'm studying EE and I think that's enough as it is

How long did it take to earn all those?
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 10:50:04 PM EDT
[#34]
Criminal Justice is a chicken-shit degree.  I took a few of the classes in CJ as electives just to boost my GPA!!! The classes were loaded with dorm ho's and football players (my teammates)

Accounting/Mgt.   3.43

Master's Mgt.  4.00
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 2:39:16 AM EDT
[#35]

Link Posted: 12/13/2005 2:49:14 AM EDT
[#36]
I graduated with 2.86 gpa in mechanical engineering "Thank the Laudy"
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 3:34:43 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Lawdog

"What was your??"  What does that mean?  Is that a complete sentence?
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 3:37:10 AM EDT
[#38]
I got the degree, that's what counts.
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 4:02:25 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
LOL....honors in C.J. I could do that over the internet without a computer....

C.J. honors...ya that's a good place to start.  Now write a civil service test so ya can work corrections and process incoming.

Here take these

and repeat after me:

"Bend over and grab your ankles"
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 5:41:27 AM EDT
[#40]
Where the hell is McUzi when you need him?  

Landon was always good for a laugh when the insecure toons here started comparing peckers intellects.  He loved to brag about his brain power and his Mensa membership.

Word to the wise...NEVER show off you brains.  There will ALWAYS be someone smarter, someone better edumicated, and finally - someone who APPLIES their limited intellect better and makes a bazillion dollars doing so.

Better to keep your mouth shut, sit back and gather info.  Open your pie hole and we all know instantly how DUMB you are.

Link Posted: 12/13/2005 5:45:35 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Landon was always good for a laugh when the insecure toons here started comparing peckers intellects.  He loved to brag about his brain power and his Mensa membership.

Word to the wise...NEVER show off you brains.  There will ALWAYS be someone smarter, someone better edumicated, and finally - someone who APPLIES their limited intellect better and makes a bazillion dollars doing so.

Better to keep your mouth shut, sit back and gather info.  Open your pie hole and we all know instantly how DUMB you are.

The racist stuff aside, McUzi is fucking hilarious.
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 5:47:23 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The racist stuff aside, McUzi is fucking hilarious.

Yup...he was entertaining.  If he could have just refrained from his Nazi rants...he'd have been someone to keep around.
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 5:47:31 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

I am still waiting for him to get back to me on proof of his Mensa membership...
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 5:49:47 AM EDT
[#44]
"Highest Honors", B.S. Computer Science.  3.96/4.0 GPA  
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 7:29:43 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/lawdog530/DIPLOMA.jpg

Way to prove how worthwhile your 3.85 GPA in C.J is, by insulting a Team Member who actually went to a decent school and got a degree not offered by the University of Phoenix Online program (that would be yours).  Like previous poster said, the quickest way to prove your ignorance is to brag about how smart you are.
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 7:42:25 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

ETA:

Quoted:

img.photobucket.com/albums/v59/gunfanatic/xanga/sd1.jpg

img.photobucket.com/albums/v59/gunfanatic/xanga/sd2.jpg

img.photobucket.com/albums/v59/gunfanatic/xanga/sd3.jpg

img.photobucket.com/albums/v59/gunfanatic/xanga/sd4.jpg

Damn dude. I'm studying EE and I think that's enough as it is

How long did it take to earn all those?

More important.  How MUCH did it cost?
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 8:08:39 AM EDT
[#47]
I did pretty well on the "are they real, or are they fake?" test.  
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 8:11:25 AM EDT
[#48]

Bachelors: Computer Science / 3.18 gpa  (I completed a class here and there while on active duty, and finished once I was discharged the first time), transferred my credits and graduated from Montana State.

Masters: Criminal Justice / 3.85 so far :) Going to Boston University online.  Traditional school conflicts with my work.

Education may open a few closed doors, but it won't keep you inside.  It is more of a "check in the box".

I know many successful people without degrees.  I was hired into an engineering position before I graduated with my Bachelors.  You should never look down on people who don't have the level of education that you think they should have.  They may end up being your boss someday. :)
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 8:16:12 AM EDT
[#49]
4.0 Gunsmithing From R.C.C. Oregon..

So bite me!
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 8:22:25 AM EDT
[#50]
our school was so kick-ass that we all cranked our GPA's up to 11.0
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top