Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/28/2003 12:31:43 PM EDT
I've often seen that some people have a collection of single rounds of ammunition from a wide variety of calibers arranged for display on their desk or something similar.  I always thought it would make for an interesting conversation piece.  So my question is, without going out and buying a box of ammo in every caliber you want, what's the most efficient way to go about collecting single rounds?
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 12:41:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I am a cartridge collector, and most of my collection was acquired at gunshows, yard sales, small gunshops, and as gifts.  When people find out that you collect them, they often scrounge around in their stash and will give them to you.

Balming
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 12:41:10 PM EDT
[#2]
goto the oldest gun shop in the area, i know the gunshop around here, has vintage ammo along the walls, also the gunshows may have a partial box that they could part with one round, the prob. is, ya gotta act cool, and explain what ya are doin.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top