Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/9/2006 11:24:18 PM EDT
I was amazed a minute ago when George said almost all legal concealed weapons license holders are law abiding citizens who wouldn't break the law. They were talking about road rage and were referencing all the claims that state approved concealed carry would result in people shooting each other in fits of road rage. George Noory said that was unwarranted because it hasn't happened like all the antigun people said it would

They even said criminals will break the law anyway so legal concealed carry policies shouldn't even factor in to the argument

Coast to Coast ain't all bad  
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 11:33:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Is that on right now?
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 11:34:20 PM EDT
[#2]
The show may be an international whack-job teleconference, but George does express some surprisingly conservative views fairly often.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 11:34:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Both Noory and Bell have done things that surprised me.

Good on Noory.

Bell once jumped down somone's throat when they
trotted out a 9/11 conspiracy theory.

I was like...."Shit, Art...Go boy!"

I'll only listen to the show if there's
nothing else one....Which there usually isn't.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 11:44:31 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Is that on right now?

From 1am - 5am on wokv.com/ The segment I am talking about is already over though.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 11:55:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Damn, I missed that part, I have my tumbler overpowering my radio.

Guess I will just have to give him a big thumbs up on that one
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 3:42:12 AM EDT
[#6]
George last week said one of the biggest reasons this country has stayed strong for so long is the 2nd amendment. I would have to agree.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 3:59:34 AM EDT
[#7]
I refuse to beg for a permit to exercise my 2A rights.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:23:38 AM EDT
[#8]
I listen to that show when I work nights, freaky and out there at times but they make some good points.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top