Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/2/2002 6:07:18 AM EDT
[i][b]"If Iraq came across the Jordan River, I would grab a rifle and get in the trench and fight and die," the ex-president said to wild applause at a Jewish fund-raiser in Toronto."[/i][/b]

If the opposing army were interns he'd be hard charging! Why in the hell are these Jews applauding him?
[url=http://www.nypost.com/news/worldnews/46092.htm]Clintons a schmuck[/url]
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 6:13:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Seems to me in 8 years of his Presidency (not to mention his entire political life) the thing he fought hardest for was himself.

Specifically, the right to keep the hired help under his desk for whenever the mood arose.

He had his chance to pick up a gun and fight.

The only thing I see possibly here is that he might be willing to die for Israel, but not for America.

But I doubt he has even that much (misplaced) charachter.

Link Posted: 8/2/2002 6:14:15 AM EDT
[#2]
How about he skips the fighting part and just hurries to the dieing part?
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 6:25:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 6:30:24 AM EDT
[#4]
That was the biggest load of horsehockey I ever heard in my life!

But I'll bet that it increased his 'take' at that Jewish fundraiser by several thousands of dollars!

What I can't believe is that our own E.D. Hill on FOX & Friends fell for it!

This morning she said she thought it just showed how upset Clinton was at this most recent violence!

Of course, both Steve and Brian ridiculed her view!

Clinton just can't get over himself, that's all. His will go down as the greatest love story for all time!

Eric The('GoDown'!GetIt?)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 6:43:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 6:43:49 AM EDT
[#6]
what hielo said.
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 8:11:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Klinton would fight and die for nothing. [:(!]
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 8:13:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Naw, everybody has missed the obvious.

He wants to get away from that bitch of a wife.
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 8:13:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Klinton is a POS -  Does anyone know what that stands for?
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 8:17:35 AM EDT
[#10]
[url]http://www.newsmax.com/showinsidecover.shtml?a=2002/7/31/101825[/url]

"I would grab a rifle and get in the trench and fight and die," Clinton proclaimed, according to a report by the Canadian Press news service
View Quote

I heard this on Fox yesterday.  I said then, and I say now, it is an outright, fucking lie.  The man is a coward and a draft dodger.  He wouldn't even serve his OWN country.  I am not saying that what he proposes is a bad thing, as I support Israel, I am saying it is a lie.  

This is the real Bubba Clitless:
Clinton wrote Arkansas ROTC Commander Col. Eugene Holmes, explaining that he couldn't serve because he "loathed the military."
View Quote

Translation: "I am a coward".

This was at a Jewish fundraiser in Canada.  WTF is he doing there.  North American Jews need to talk to their brethren in Israel before supporting this asshole.

Go read this:
[url]http://www.newsmax.com/showinside.shtml?a=2002/8/2/85318[/url]

Supposedly, Hillary tried to join the Marines because:

Her husband then interjected helpfully, "Because we all love the military so much."
View Quote
[puke]

"So I walked into our local recruiting office, and I think it was just my bad luck that the person who happened to be there on duty could not have been older than 21, was in perfect physical shape.

"So I sat down and I said, you know, I wanted to explore. I didn't know whether I thought active duty would be a good idea, reserve--you know, maybe National Guard, something along those lines.

"I was already a lawyer. I thought there were some roles I could perform, and I was going on and on, you know, trying to justify my existence. And this young man looked at me and he said, 'How old are you?'

"I said, Well, 27."

Hillary then described his reaction:

"He looked at me, and in those days that was before I learned how to wear contact lenses. I had these really thick glasses on.

"He said, 'How bad's your eyesight?' I said, 'It's pretty bad'.... And he said, 'How bad?' So I told him. He said, 'That's pretty bad.'

"And he finally said to me--he said, 'You're too old. You can't see. And you're a woman.' And then he went on--and since this is the birthday of the Army, I will tell you what the rest that he said was--this man--young man was a Marine. He said, 'But maybe the dogs would take you.'"

The former first lady says she then thought, "This is not a very encouraging conversation, so maybe I'll look for another way to serve my country."
View Quote
She was talking to a Marine about the National Guard?  These assholes can't even get their lies straight.

I love how what they 'love' changes to suit their needs.

She found 'another way to serve my country' by inflicting herself and the draft dodging coward upon the rest of the country.

'But maybe the dogs would take you.'
View Quote
Nope, not even the dogs want her.
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 8:19:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Klinton would fight and die for nothing. [:(!]
View Quote

he would die for our humor! hahahaha
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 8:24:34 AM EDT
[#12]
I wonder if he would rather use one of the guns available when the constitution was written, or a bad black gun that is fully automatic with a flash hinder, huge capacity magazine and bayonet lug.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top