Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/5/2001 1:15:33 PM EDT
Charlize Theron has continued to be indifferent to my attraction to her.. This and the possibility of a severe beating from her security staff has caused me to reconsider.
I saw a trailer for a new movie called "Heartbreakers" with Jennifer Love Hewitt, and Mother of Allah, she looked good. She has a teenybopper personality on talk shows, but she has excellent boobs and hips flaring out from what appears to be about a 19 inch waist. I've noticed this before, but she's really flaunting it lately.
So should I forget Charlize and go for Jennifer?
What about Jessica Alba for back up?
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 1:20:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Stick with Charlize.

Jennifer's mine!!!!
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 2:12:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Sarah Michelle Gellar (SMG) and Alyssa Milano are mine.    
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 2:20:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 2:32:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Dreamin...
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 2:43:57 PM EDT
[#5]
I would like gina ryder, nikki dial, or inari vachs.
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 2:59:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Well now, a man with style. Bravo to ya Imbrog|io! you can have gina ryder AND inari vachs. [b]But Nikki Dial is MINE. MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE! A duel to the death using a dead chickens as our weapons if you feel otherwise. Sorry to be so bold bro, but I worship that woman....[/b][+]:D]
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 2:59:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Sounds like the beginning of multi-star stalking to me. Good luck with your "projects."
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 3:09:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Did I forget to mention that Nikki Dial is Mine?
Just checking.

[img]http://communities.msn.com/TylerDurden1201sCrapola/files/Crapola%2Fndial007XXXXXXXX%2Ejpg[/img]

Link Posted: 3/5/2001 3:50:03 PM EDT
[#9]
I like stacy valentine jill kelly
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 4:06:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Does Anyone Got Some Rosie Targets Going To The Range Tomorrow !!Sure Would Like A Good Target To Shoot .Thanks Gator
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 4:42:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Rosie targets? Er, umm.. Gator, have another Milwaukee's Best, good buddy, 10-4!

Forgot what I was going to say..
Oh,I was going to mention the other Jennifer, but Puffy's fingerprints all over her is a turnoff.
Never mind..

Link Posted: 3/5/2001 5:06:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Charlize is the babe. Jennifer Love Huge Tits is a nice side dish.

Got pics of Charlize, unfortunately I can't post em here. Check out AK-47.net if interested.
[img]cwm.ragesofsanity.com/s/diablo/DRUIDD.GIF[/img]
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 5:25:16 PM EDT
[#13]
You'll know where I'll be on the 23rd March 2001.

Heartbreakers == Jennifer Love Hewitt!!!!
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 6:12:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Guys, Angel Veil and Tera Patrick.
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 6:53:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Guys!  Remember what the judge told you!!!

"There's a fine line between courting and stalking."
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 7:09:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Though Charlize is a true work of art, and Jennifer isn't far behind (her ears kinda stick out, yuk), Josie Maran is probably the hottest chick out there.

(not the best picture, but it'll do)
[img=left]http://www.maximonline.com/girls/josie_maran/gm_l3.jpg[/img=left]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top