Site Notices
Posted: 8/15/2005 9:49:08 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 9:50:33 AM EDT
[#1]
That cartoon would NEVER run in my local paper

Sgat1r5
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 9:50:44 AM EDT
[#2]
I knew that fat bastard moore was behind this!
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 9:51:18 AM EDT
[#3]

I didn't have  a problem with her at first but now she is showing great disrespect for her own son.
ETA: I wouldn't have a problem with her if she didn't turn her sons death into a circus.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 9:56:56 AM EDT
[#4]
cool cartoon.

I wouldn't see that in my paper either.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 9:59:33 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I knew that fat bastard moore was behind this!

Yes, he is . He's producing, promoting, financing and providing space on his website .
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 9:59:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Sad but true.

Link Posted: 8/15/2005 11:38:21 AM EDT
[#7]
btt
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 11:42:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Whoa. Somebody let them publish something that DIDN'T support their leftist propoganda?
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 1:49:47 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Whoa. Somebody let them publish something that DIDN'T support their leftist propoganda?

You need to read more C&F.  They don't ask permission from anybody and they do great work.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 2:20:27 PM EDT
[#10]
She is an attention whore and she's fucking crazy too.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 2:32:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Real sick of seeing this dirty washed up hippie whore cry on TV.  If her son could talk to her, he'd tell her to go the fuck home!  Fucking cunt
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 2:42:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Some of Cindy's latest quotes while camped out:

"We began the killing as soon as we stepped foot on these shores [of America] and the killing has gone on unabated for over 200 years."

"There has always been excuses for wars, but NONE of them have been good or valid."  

"This country is not worth dying for.”

“America has been killing people on this continent since it was started."

"The U.S. government is a morally repugnant system.”

"Am I emotional? Yes, my first born was murdered. Am I angry? Yes, he was killed for lies and for a PNAC Neo-Con agenda to benefit Israel."

"My son joined the Army to protect America, not Israel."

"Am I stupid? No, I know full-well that my son, my family, this nation, and this world were betrayed by a George Bush who was influenced by the neo-con PNAC agenda after 9/11."

"Then we have this lying bastard, George Bush..."

"So anyway that filth-spewer and warmonger, George Bush was speaking..."

"We can't let somebody rise to the top who will pardon these war criminals. Because they need to go to prison for what they've done in this world. We can't have a pardon. They need to pay for what they've done."

Real mouthy bitch, I'd say.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 2:48:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 2:55:43 PM EDT
[#14]
I think that woman seriously needs to be committed.  She really is turning her son's death into a spectacle, and I know if I were her son, I'd be really pissed.  

I can't imagine how hard for her it was to learn that her son died in war, and I'm sure it's millions of times worse since she was opposed to the war effort, but no one forced him to go.  We don't draft our citizens.  

She's seriously fallen off the deep end, and what's worse is her behavior being reinforced by all these other hippies gathering in Crawford to support her "cause."  

Link Posted: 8/15/2005 3:00:28 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Real sick of seeing this dirty washed up hippie whore cry on TV.  If her son could talk to her, he'd tell her to go the fuck home!  Fucking cunt

+1
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 3:01:28 PM EDT
[#16]

As I understand it , her son was NOT some naive , snotty snosed kid that didn't know what he was getting into . He was a ten year veteran AND obviously re-upped at some point during the Bush administration .  He knew what was going on .

Link Posted: 8/15/2005 3:08:39 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Some of Cindy's latest quotes while camped out:

"We began the killing as soon as we stepped foot on these shores [of America] and the killing has gone on unabated for over 200 years."

"There has always been excuses for wars, but NONE of them have been good or valid."  

"This country is not worth dying for.”

“America has been killing people on this continent since it was started."

"The U.S. government is a morally repugnant system.”

"Am I emotional? Yes, my first born was murdered. Am I angry? Yes, he was killed for lies and for a PNAC Neo-Con agenda to benefit Israel."

"My son joined the Army to protect America, not Israel."

"Am I stupid? No, I know full-well that my son, my family, this nation, and this world were betrayed by a George Bush who was influenced by the neo-con PNAC agenda after 9/11."

"Then we have this lying bastard, George Bush..."

"So anyway that filth-spewer and warmonger, George Bush was speaking..."

"We can't let somebody rise to the top who will pardon these war criminals. Because they need to go to prison for what they've done in this world. We can't have a pardon. They need to pay for what they've done."

Real mouthy bitch, I'd say.

Why doesn't she just leave then? I'm sure they'd welcome her with open arms at the Tehran airport....
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 6:35:02 PM EDT
[#18]
btt
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 6:45:25 PM EDT
[#19]
Cindy Sheehan, the "grieving mother"... AKA "the ditch witch"  
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 7:09:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Plus ONE on the attention whore.
She will fade away when the next sideshow pops up...
Pete
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 7:33:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Her husband must not think much of her either. He just filed for divorce...

www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0815051sheehan1.html
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 7:50:08 AM EDT
[#22]
In case you missed this yesterday...
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 11:40:17 AM EDT
[#23]
I heard a quote from her yesterday, in it she said that she had "....nursed her son for two years."

Two years keeping your son on the tit ? She is a wacko for sure.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 1:59:54 PM EDT
[#24]
Look-at-me virus in full bloom...
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 2:11:49 PM EDT
[#25]
If she is a normal parent, then it appears she got her wish that her children should be better than her.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top