Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/25/2013 11:09:33 PM EDT
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/07/26/christie-nsa-critics-should-talk-to-911-families/?hpt=us_c2
Opponents of government spying programs should talk to families who lost
loved ones in the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, New Jersey
Gov. Chris Christie said at a Republican governors forum Thursday.
View Quote

Yeah, they should talk to us.  We'd tell them that losing family, possibly coming close to getting killed yourself, and living the last decade watching coworkers and friends suffer from various cancers may be a terrible price for freedom but that we'd give it all again and more to remain free.

Please contact this moron and tell him that he's a coward and a traitor:

http://www.state.nj.us/governor/contact/

Link Posted: 7/25/2013 11:11:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Fuck that fat bastard.

Link Posted: 7/25/2013 11:35:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Fuck NJ
well the shore is nice..
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 11:38:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fuck NJ
well the shore is nice..
View Quote

You don't travel much do you?
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 11:42:36 PM EDT
[#4]

Some body get that man a doughnut so he will shut his pie hole....

Link Posted: 7/25/2013 11:42:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck NJ
well the shore is nice..

I do,  been to Nags Head nice place
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 11:48:31 PM EDT
[#6]
When they start trying to stand on the corpses and make emotional appeals to conservatives, you know they are desperate.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 12:09:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Fuck NJ
well the shore is nice..
View Quote

They still have needles on the beach?

Oh yeah...fuck Krispy Kreme
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 2:36:50 AM EDT
[#8]
I see he found Rudy's old play book. Bring everything back to 9/11.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 2:39:49 AM EDT
[#9]
The Repubs need to disown that fat fucking slug.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 3:02:58 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I see he found Rudy's old play book. Bring everything back to 9/11.
View Quote

It's like the new Godwin's Law.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 3:05:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

The Republicans voted against Amash's amendment, so fuck them all.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 3:09:03 AM EDT
[#12]

Chris Christie: Rand Paul ‘dangerous’

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/07/chris-christie-rand-paul-2016-election-94789.html

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is ripping libertarians - including Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.). - for challenging government surveillance programs and failing to understand the dangers of terrorism.

"This strain of libertarianism that’s going through parties right now and making big headlines I think is a very dangerous thought,” the New Jersey governor said on Thursday at a Republican governors forum in Aspen, Colo. "You can name any number of people and (Paul is) one of them

Link Posted: 7/26/2013 3:10:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Fuck NJ
well the shore is nice..
View Quote

Hey now!, SJ aint all that bad lol. We're a different type down here.  But yea CC just put his foot in his mouth with this one.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 3:11:08 AM EDT
[#14]
Aaaaaaand the Hist just KEEP on Coming......

"CHRIS CHRISTIE: ‘THIS STRAIN OF LIBERTARIANISM THAT’S GOING THROUGH BOTH PARTIES…IS A VERY DANGEROUS THOUGHT’

Article

2 Minutes...Goddammit
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 3:16:55 AM EDT
[#15]
I will vote Democrat before I vote for that Neocon pig.

Link Posted: 7/26/2013 3:18:16 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Labrador voted for it...he's come out against the NSA:

Simpson on the other hand,  needs the fucking boot.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/113-2013/h412
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 3:18:21 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Chris Christie: Rand Paul ‘dangerous’

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/07/chris-christie-rand-paul-2016-election-94789.html

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is ripping libertarians - including Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.). - for challenging government surveillance programs and failing to understand the dangers of terrorism.

"This strain of libertarianism that’s going through parties right now and making big headlines I think is a very dangerous thought,” the New Jersey governor said on Thursday at a Republican governors forum in Aspen, Colo. "You can name any number of people and (Paul is) one of them

View Quote

I hate that fat piece of shit more every day
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 3:18:54 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not thanks.

I'll vote Libertarian.

Fuck that fat liberal piece of pig shit from NJ.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 3:21:17 AM EDT
[#19]
Talk to the families of those who lost loved ones that have starved to death, you worthless fat slob.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 3:22:19 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

"CHRIS CHRISTIE: ‘THIS STRAIN OF LIBERTARIANISM THAT’S GOING THROUGH BOTH PARTIES…IS A VERY DANGEROUS THOUGHT’

Article

2 Minutes...Goddammit
View Quote

The libertarian Republican is this fuckwit's arch enemy.  His battle won't be against Democrats, it will be against the the Tea Party types within his own party.

The next presidential election battleground will be the libertarian Tea Party vs the progressive establishment Republicans.

It's going to get ugly when the GOP pushes Christie for president.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 3:24:37 AM EDT
[#21]
At least we can thank him on his efforts to disqualify himself for consideration in 2016.

Or for a guaranteed loss if he gets the nomination, because apparently the Republican party and their leadership are retarded.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 3:26:04 AM EDT
[#22]
Christie vs Hillary, no matter who loses that election, Wall Street, the Banks, and the Federal Government will still win.

Gotta love democracy!

Link Posted: 7/26/2013 3:26:12 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

The libertarian Republican is this fuckwit's arch enemy.  His battle won't be against Democrats, it will be against the the Tea Party types within his own party.

The next presidential election battleground will be the libertarian Tea Party vs the progressive establishment Republicans.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Article

2 Minutes...Goddammit

If the GOP actually pushes this loser, it means the GOP is done as a viable party.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 3:27:52 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

If the GOP actually pushes this loser, it means the OP is done as a viable party.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Article

2 Minutes...Goddammit

If the GOP actually pushes this loser, it means the OP is done as a viable party.

Agreed
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 3:30:06 AM EDT
[#25]
who the fuck is this guy??
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 3:31:35 AM EDT
[#26]
HEY! you're talking about the next Republican President you jack wagon.!!

Link Posted: 7/26/2013 3:36:56 AM EDT
[#27]
I'll say it again, there is NO way I would vote for that sumbitch, not in a primary and not in the general election.

I'm not gonna stay home, mind, but I'm not voting for Christie.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 9:23:36 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

who the fuck is this guy??
View Quote
You don't know the human dirigible?

Link Posted: 7/26/2013 9:24:40 AM EDT
[#29]

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1512841_.html&page=1&anc=41821393#i41821393

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1512843_Jabba_of_Jersey_goes_after_libertarians_.html
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 9:51:09 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1512841_.html&page=1&anc=41821393#i41821393
View Quote

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1512843_Jabba_of_Jersey_goes_after_libertarians_.html

Searching.  Ain't nobody got time for that.

Link Posted: 7/26/2013 9:55:07 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

HEY! you're talking about the next Republican President you jack wagon.!!
View Quote

I know you are kidding, but As I said in the other thread my dogs Barrett/Beretta will get a vote before that fat fucking oxygen thief.

Link Posted: 7/26/2013 1:44:28 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

NOT YOU per se...bu i wonder how many of the "Fuck That Rino" guys now were the same ones willing to hit their knees and suck his dick a couple of years ago because he was fucking with the Teachers and Cop/Firefighter unions, and calling those of us putting up his Campaign posters showing he was antigun were just "Sour Grapes Assholes'.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 1:51:14 PM EDT
[#33]
If he runs I expect him to lose bad in the GOP primary just like Huntsman did last year, badly.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 1:58:32 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

NOT YOU per se...bu i wonder how many of the "Fuck That Rino" guys now were the same ones willing to hit their knees and suck his dick a couple of years ago because he was fucking with the Teachers and Cop/Firefighter unions, and calling those of us putting up his Campaign posters showing he was antigun were just "Sour Grapes Assholes'.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I remember those days well; plenty of people here loved him beyond  measure because "he stuck up to the unions" without wanting to know that  he was also an anti gun, statist, RINO piece of shit New Jersy politician.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 6:33:26 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
I remember those days well; plenty of people here loved him beyond  measure because "he stuck up to the unions" without wanting to know that  he was also an anti gun, statist, RINO piece of shit New Jersey politician.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I remember those days well; plenty of people here loved him beyond  measure because "he stuck up to the unions" without wanting to know that  he was also an anti gun, statist, RINO piece of shit New Jersey politician.
Could have just said that, the rest is mostly redundant....

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top