Posted: 9/7/2002 8:56:35 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/7/2002 9:01:06 PM EDT
[#1]
IBTL
Link Posted: 9/7/2002 9:01:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/7/2002 9:05:55 PM EDT
[#3]
i think the name of the video series was "rock n roll" and there were 3 of em last time i saw anything about them, i actually watched the 3rd one we had it at work..guns were better than most of the women(women not bad, just not my type at all-i dont like plastic)

edited to add [url]http://www.uws.com/Video_Machine_Gun.html[/url]
Link Posted: 9/7/2002 9:09:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
IBTL
View Quote

[size=6]?[/size=6]

Link Posted: 9/7/2002 9:11:46 PM EDT
[#5]
IBTL = In Before The Lock(aka locked thread)
Link Posted: 9/7/2002 9:15:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
IBTL = In Before The Lock(aka locked thread)
View Quote

Thanks, but I know that. [:)]

The question mark was for why he thinks this thread would be locked. I did not see anything that violates the conduct code.

Link Posted: 9/8/2002 12:10:37 AM EDT
[#7]
i think seth has an IBTL fetish, or he has gun safety issues with the pic.

no ear pro.(thats visible)
no eye pro.(contact lenses dont count)
finger on trigger
and obviously not paying attention to down range...maybe seth has deeper insight that we do. :D
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 9:11:45 AM EDT
[#8]
That is a great movie, loved the Chicks Who Love Guns part!

"AK-47, when you absolutely positively have to kill every motherf*cker in sight!"

Don't know about this one---"What most people don't know is that the 45 has a serious f*ckin' jammin' problem"
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 11:20:15 AM EDT
[#9]
I loved the running Demi Moore joke in the movie.  First with her as one of the "chicks with guns", and then seeing her in some old b-movie, getting slapped around.  God, that was hilarious (the running joke about Demi's embarrassing early days in entertainment, that is....)
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 1:57:14 PM EDT
[#10]
I love that movie!
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 6:17:42 PM EDT
[#11]
"this is a tec 9 used my swat teams in america"

LOL!
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 6:46:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
i think the name of the video series was "rock n roll" and there were 3 of em last time i saw anything about them, i actually watched the 3rd one we had it at work..guns were better than most of the women(women not bad, just not my type at all-i dont like plastic)

edited to add [url]http://www.uws.com/Video_Machine_Gun.html[/url]
View Quote

The video used in Jackie Brown was made by Terentino just for the movie.  Think about it.  If you've got an excuse to go out in the desert with some bikini clad women, some machine guns and a video camera, then why the hell not do it?
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 7:05:12 PM EDT
[#13]
I said IBTL because a pic of a bikini clad woman was posted [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top