Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2015 7:43:10 AM EDT
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-armed-robbers-steal-familys-pit-bulls-20150502-story.html

The armed robbery happened about 10 a.m. Thursday in the 2200 block of
North Lawndale Avenue in the Logan Square neighborhood. Police said a
man was inside his garage when three gunman approached, announced a
robbery and stole three dogs.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/3/2015 7:46:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Proves that bull pups are no good for home defense
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 7:47:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Should have armed himself
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 8:07:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 8:11:06 AM EDT
[#4]

I've thought about that. People riding up and wanting to hold my dog. Interest in breeding him. I fully expect a "give me that dog" like I do a "give me that bike". It's just one of those things.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 8:26:35 AM EDT
[#5]
hoodrats got hoodratted! 0 fucks given!
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 9:19:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I've thought about that. People riding up and wanting to hold my dog. Interest in breeding him. I fully expect a "give me that dog" like I do a "give me that bike". It's just one of those things.
View Quote

I had a bear of a black lab pup. He was in my backyard. I came home from work and could not find my pup. I went door to door looking for him. A boy about 10 years old 2 houses down told me he saw 2 teenage girls
open my gate, walk into the yard and took the puppy. He tried to stop them but they ask him how he was going to stop them and walked off with the dog. Never did find my puppy. Dogs get stolen all the time.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 9:21:31 AM EDT
[#7]
I would go gangster to find my dog if someone took him.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 9:22:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 9:26:15 AM EDT
[#9]
I would have taken my chances fighting them with the dogs. I've decided that if I come out dead or alive it doesn't matter. I'm going to go down swinging rather than watching the last pitch come in.

ETA: I won't own a dog that I don't believe would follow me to its certain death.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 9:27:59 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

hoodrats got hoodratted! 0 fucks given!
View Quote
Seemed like nice people to me.  

Link Posted: 5/3/2015 9:37:02 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I would have taken my chances fighting them with the dogs. I've decided that if I come out dead or alive it doesn't matter. I'm going to go down swinging rather than watching the last pitch come in.  

ETA: I won't own a dog that I don't believe would follow me to its certain death.
View Quote

My Pomeranian is socialized to be disgustingly sweet to anyone. He'll always have a home because someone will always want him, even if he got separated from me. That's why I'm always ready to deal with everything myself, and I practice shooting one handed so I'll be ready when I have to do it with his fluffy ass tucked under my left arm.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 9:38:16 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

+1

Please, please, please try to "steal" my 90 lb GSD mix. You wouldn't make it on the property unnoticed and you won't be the one chasing him...
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 9:38:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

My Pomeranian is socialized to be disgustingly sweet to anyone. He'll always have a home because someone will always want him, even if he got separated from me. That's why I'm always ready to deal with everything myself, and I practice shooting one handed so I'll be ready when I have to do it with his fluffy ass tucked under my left arm.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 5/3/2015 9:39:16 AM EDT
[#14]
1 He needed four Pits
2-are there not thousands of free Pits at every shelter??
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 9:41:58 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

That sounds like a good plan. My dog is very well socialized and loves everyone in public. He is quite different around the house and when someone is being loud or acting odd though.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 9:44:03 AM EDT
[#16]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top