Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/15/2006 5:58:20 AM EDT
LOL, this is pretty funny

He'll even throw in a free "Git-R-Done" hat to the buyer! WOW!  
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:00:24 AM EDT
[#1]
in the first picture i was gonna say photoshop,  but i guess i can't

nifty
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:01:44 AM EDT
[#2]
And the current bid is already at $2850.  Why can't I come up with stupid ideas like this and make money?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:06:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:08:36 AM EDT
[#4]
my wife does resolution services at paypal here in town, and she had someone call in all pissed off because the ghost in a jar they bought off ebay wasn't the age they stated in the auction.

don't think about that one for more than 3 minutes or blood will shoot out your nose.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:10:52 AM EDT
[#5]
That's awesome.  

Does it come with Daisy???  
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:12:09 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
my wife does resolution services at paypal here in town, and she had someone call in all pissed off because the ghost in a jar they bought off ebay wasn't the age they stated in the auction.

don't think about that one for more than 3 minutes or blood will shoot out your nose.

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:13:31 AM EDT
[#7]
49,000 + people have visited that page

That car is teh ghey....big time.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:16:21 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

See, this is the problem with me.

I know there are more idiots out there than you can shake a stick at, and that these idiots have money they can be easily parted from.

But for the life of me I cannot seem to take advantage of their stupidity for my own personal enrichment.

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:19:48 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Dude I thought it was pretty damn cool!.. Well I guess your the type of dude that would require it painted flat black for that tactical stealth look.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:25:53 AM EDT
[#10]
I'd drive that car with my head held high!
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:29:04 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
That's awesome.  

No it comes with Darla, meth-head/crackwhore extraordinaire, complete with pubic lice and anal condylomas
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:46:55 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
That's awesome.  

No it comes with Darla, meth-head/crackwhore extraordinaire, complete with pubic lice and anal condylomas

I'm gonna hafta Google Image search that one!!
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 8:07:52 AM EDT
[#13]
1997 General Lee-Roy Metro Geo. One of a kind. Runs Great. Thousands invested! 35 MPG! WOW!!! This baby will get MORE attention than a 69 Charger. Has a working Dixie horn with 118 dcb. ( Thats loud ). Tires are in new condition. Headlights faded, I hear you can get them polished for about 30 bucks. If you are the winning bidder I will throw in a GIT-R-DONE hat for free. Also comes with a Good Ole Boy CD. I own a 2002 Plymouth prowler and it don"t turn heads like this baby. You will have to beat the redneck girls off you if you win the General Lee-Roy. If you are married, Have a dog named Blue, Live in a new double wide, and don't want to lose your wife.....THIS CHICK GITTER AIN'T FUR YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 10:27:38 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

+92!

Nothing says  "America is going down the shitter" more than a Geo Metro done up as a wanna-be muscle car...
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 10:31:11 AM EDT
[#15]
I want that hat!!!
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 10:36:23 AM EDT
[#16]
I would love to slide across the hood, and climb in through the driver's side window, just like THEM DUKES.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 10:37:52 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

that has got to be the 3rd funniest thing i've ever read in my life

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 10:49:44 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+92!

Nothing says  "America is going down the shitter" more than a Geo Metro done up as a wanna-be muscle car...

Lighten up Francis!

It's funny...

I bet you'd hate the jacked-up hearse I saw this past Summer. It was lifted about a foot, with big mud tires on it, all decked out, big engine etc., and in pinstriping on the side it said "...that's not right!"

Just because you don't like it doesn't mean someone else can't think it's funny. I'm not bidding on it, and wouldn't be caught dead in it, but I think it's hilarious! "General Lee Roy!"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top