Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/7/2017 12:14:47 PM EDT
Huge thread here, now archived. Lots of pissing and moaning. I had no participation, read the thread. It was repeatedly stated that, "You don't have all the facts" etc....

Well, it's been four months, what are "all the facts" regarding both the incident and the "badges for buddies" bullshit? And yes, handing out reserve badges to further a private citizens business and provide cover for them to do what other Americans can't under LEOSA is BULLSHIT.

Archived Thread (shitfest) Here
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 12:17:21 PM EDT
[#1]
The Stephen king movie is coming out soon about this.

He's played by that black dude from pacific rim
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 12:22:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The Stephen king movie is coming out soon about this.

He's played by that black dude from pacific rim
View Quote
I would have thought Jeff Bridges for that role.....
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 12:24:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Cliffs notes for what this is about?
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 12:29:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Cliffs notes for what this is about?
View Quote
Pressburg has impressive SF Career. Leaves SF. Working as a firearms trainer. Puts together a Glock with special add ons, the Roland  Special that lots of people are enamored with. He apparently gets a "reserve deputy" badge from some podunk NM Police department that likes to hand out badges to big time and not so big time instructors so they don't have to put up with the same shit that peons do when traveling with guns etc.....Pressburg gets extremely drunk- 3x legal to drive, pulls out his gun and shoots his brother in law. It appears to be a complete accident. Cops are called, charges are pressed.

GD thread. Giant pissing match between Leos, Non Leos, "Operators" and Copy Machine Repair men...
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 12:34:30 PM EDT
[#5]
And what, you want to start another pissing match?

I really can't see how this will end well.
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 12:36:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
And what, you want to start another pissing match?

I really can't see how this will end well.
View Quote
Just the Facts Please.
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 12:39:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 12:43:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Being a reasonable person I emailed around a bit and got the facts. They aren't mine to share but the conclusion is that it's not a LEOSA scam, it's a good program.
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 12:46:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Huge thread here, now archived. Lots of pissing and moaning. I had no participation, read the thread. It was repeatedly stated that, "You don't have all the facts" etc....

Well, it's been four months, what are "all the facts" regarding both the incident and the "badges for buddies" bullshit? And yes, handing out reserve badges to further a private citizens business and provide cover for them to do what other Americans can't under LEOSA is BULLSHIT.

Archived Thread (shitfest) Here
View Quote

I didn't think reserves/ volunteers were covered under LEOSA. At least according to our training div.
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 12:47:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Being a reasonable person I emailed around a bit and got the facts. They aren't mine to share but the conclusion is that it's not a LEOSA scam, it's a good program.
View Quote
Are you at liberty to say exactly what benefit it provides for the Lake Arthur PD and the citizens of Chaves County, New Mexico?
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 12:52:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I didn't think reserves/ volunteers were covered under LEOSA. At least according to our training div.
View Quote
I'm certainly not an expert in that area of the law but there is a checklist I believe of "qualities" that a reserve officer must have in order to qualify- statutorily allowed to effect an arrest etc...I'm sure someone here can fill in those details.
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 12:57:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Are you at liberty to say exactly what benefit it provides for the Lake Arthur PD and the citizens of Chaves County, New Mexico?
View Quote
No. I suggest you email Gary Roberts and ask.
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 12:59:11 PM EDT
[#13]
So are you starting a thread to bitch about LEOSA or that somebody somewhere thinks current reciprocity and CCW laws are retarded?

Or are you complaining that somebody is getting something you don't?

You aren't making this very clear.

What, exactly are you bitching about?
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 1:22:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
So are you starting a thread to bitch about LEOSA or that somebody somewhere thinks current reciprocity and CCW laws are retarded?

Or are you complaining that somebody is getting something you don't?

You aren't making this very clear.

What, exactly are you bitching about?
View Quote
Neither. There were several questions raised in the original thread that were not answered, many posters responded with, "You dont know all the facts".....Well, what are the facts?

Hell, ONE guy was going to make FOIA requests....

Although personally, yes, I think LEOSA is bullshit.... But that's another discussion.
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 1:54:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

No. I suggest you email Gary Roberts and ask.
View Quote
I may do that. Thanks for the suggestion....
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 2:00:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Ah yes, the small town PD front for face shooting professionals that do bad things to bad men. But more importantly, what custom features did his pistol have? lol
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 2:12:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Ah yes, the small town PD front for face shooting professionals that do bad things to bad men. But more importantly, what custom features did his pistol have? lol
View Quote
Honestly I just want to know if he got shot with the Roland special. I don't care about the rest of it
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 5:08:41 PM EDT
[#18]
What round for brother in law?
Top Top