Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2010 9:10:57 AM EDT
Dead Rising 2: Case Zero is on the xbox live marketplace for 400 MS points. I'm playing it now, AAR to follow
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 11:34:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I played the demo for it briefly. I plan to buy it and will be getting DR2 on launch day. DR1 was an excellent game.
Link Posted: 9/2/2010 1:21:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Its pretty fun. I've played through it twice already and have 2 achievements left to get. Overall: Dead Rising 2 looks very promising
Link Posted: 9/2/2010 9:24:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Its pretty fun. I've played through it twice already and have 2 achievements left to get. Overall: Dead Rising 2 looks very promising

If the survivor AI is as bad as the first one I am going to kill a man.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 1:06:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Did the first playthrough as an exploration excursion. Second playthrough I rebuilt the bike, rescued all survivors, and escaped Still Creek with an "A" ranking.

I have built all the combo weapons but the achievement is not unlocking
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:27:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Did the first playthrough as an exploration excursion. Second playthrough I rebuilt the bike, rescued all survivors, and escaped Still Creek with an "A" ranking.

I'm having the same problem. I love the boomstick
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:55:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm having the same problem. I love the boomstick

I realized I forgot to make the paddle saw . After doing so the achievement unlocked.

I'm looking forward to the full release!
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 2:43:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 7:09:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
PS3 here.

I heard they improved the survivor AI to where they will also fight back and not just stand there and get chewed on.

It's massively improved.

I've played through Case Zero about 4 times now. Definitely buying when it comes out. I loved the first one as well, but it became impossibly hard after a while.

Paddle saw and moose helmet are lots of fun. I also enjoyed putting traffic cones on zombies.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:56:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
PS3 here.

I heard they improved the survivor AI to where they will also fight back and not just stand there and get chewed on.

It's massively improved.

I've played through Case Zero about 4 times now. Definitely buying when it comes out. I loved the first one as well, but it became impossibly hard after a while.

Paddle saw and moose helmet are lots of fun. I also enjoyed putting traffic cones on zombies.

This, the big barrels are good for that as well, I like the broadsword and finding the queens. Then mix up some zombait and smash the queen when I get them close, 60 kills easy
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top