Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 5/5/2002 5:18:41 PM EDT
Was just watching an episode of Bugs Bunny. An old one I haven't seen since I was a kid. Bugs eats these special carrots and becomes a super rabbit. Anyway the bad guys get his special carrots and gang up on him. He says "This looks like a job for a REAL superman" and promtly goes into the proverbial phonebooth and comes out in dress blues and rifle singing The Halls of Montezuma. Marching past a sign reading "To Berlin Tokyo and points east". Very cool! Never noticed tha when I was a kid.
Link Posted: 5/5/2002 5:22:12 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Valkyrie: Was just watching an episode of Bugs Bunny. An old one I haven't seen since I was a kid. .......... Very cool! Never noticed tha when I was a kid.
View Quote
about 3 yrs ago?? [;)]
Link Posted: 5/5/2002 5:24:38 PM EDT
I_Like_Carrots [:D]
Link Posted: 5/5/2002 5:26:37 PM EDT
I saw that one not too long ago online. If you search around you can fine all types of WW2 cartoon shorts. Most would probably be considered "racist" nowadays. Av.
Link Posted: 5/5/2002 5:27:40 PM EDT
I remember that one... And when Bugs Bunny and Friends used to be on for 3 hours every Saturday morning. Back when life was simpler..... and safer... Now, all the stuff on TV is crap...
Top Top