Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 10/29/2004 10:37:36 PM EDT
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a mount that attaches to the carry handle, but the actual optic is attached down on the forearm. Know what I mean? I guess you could call it a drop down mount.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 10:42:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/29/2004 10:42:18 PM EDT by purplecheese]
You mean like this?
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 10:44:13 PM EDT
Exactly, though without the mounts on the top, just the drop-down part.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:17:41 PM EDT
Leatherwood has one
Top Top