Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 2/8/2022 4:05:25 AM EDT
When Luna was ill with cancer, I learned about a John Hopkins study on fenbendazole and cancer. Fenbendazole is a common dewormer used in dogs and other animals and in the study it appeared as if a cocktail of fenbendazole and vitamins could be useful in fighting certain types of cancer.

Then I heard about the case of Joe Tippens. Mr Tippens had terminal lung cancer and somehow he was cured. Mr Tippens treated himself with fenbendazole and he credits this treatment with his cure.

With this background in mind, let me tell you about my friend Steve.

Back in August, Steve had trouble breathing. He went to the doctor and the doctor did a typical crappy job that is all too common here in the land of socialized medicine. The doctor did not tell Steven about what was wrong with his lungs.

In December 2021, Steve again had trouble breathing. He went to the hospital and this time he met a competent doctor. The second doctor looked at Stephen's medical records and he told Stephen that back in August he had multiple nodules in his lung including one that was 1.3 cm in diameter

The doctor gave Steve a copy of this document which you can see here:

Steve came over to my house and he was devastated. He was afraid that he had cancer.

I told Stephen about fenbendazole and krill oil and he decided to give it a try. I referred him to Joe Tippens' website and I showed him the John Hopkins study.

Stephen took the fenbendazole and krill oil for one month and he had a cat scan of his lungs in late January. The scan revealed that Stephen's lungs were now clear. There are no more nodules in Stephen's lungs.

I post this here with some hesitation. I know that I may get criticized but I'm simply reporting what happened. I'm not a doctor; I'm not a scientist and I dont unblock toilets in a cancer research center.

Stephen may not have had cancer and something else may be in play here. We're not sure what happened.

This case is simply another piece of empirical evidence that fenbendazole and vitamins may fight cancer.

Link Posted: 2/8/2022 4:09:55 AM EDT
[#1]
John Hopkins study

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2687140/

Joe Tippens

Edmond man says cheap drug for dogs cured his cancer
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 4:14:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Appreciate the link - thanks.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 4:14:12 AM EDT
[#3]
We have a member whose wife took it after a cancer diagnosis.  Last I recall him posting about it she was still cancer free.  There is research being done on it and some of the early info has been promising for some types of cancer. Hopefully it proves useful.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 4:30:28 AM EDT
[#4]
I posted Steve's story with some hesitation. I dont want to give anyone false hope and I dont want anyone to harm themself.

The liquid fenbendazole is highly concentrated and if taken carelessly one could get poisoned.

The safe dose for a person would be 250 mg daily The liquid fenbendazole comes in a concentration of 100 mg per ml. So you would take only 2.5 ml of liquid fenbendazole.

Fenbendazole dosage for deworming a dog is 50 mg per kilo of the dog's body weight. So from this, a 250 mg dose is certainly safe for a 200 pound man.

If you want to take fenbendazole, talk to your doctor first.

When I gave Luna fenbendazole, she took 2.5 ml of liquid fenbendazole for three days a week for 12 weeks. And she also took 1000 mg of krill oil daily.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 4:34:34 AM EDT
[#5]
IIRC (I didn't watch the video), Tippens also believes that CBD helps somehow.   I've read his website and watched a couple of interviews but it's been a while.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 4:37:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Thank you OP. Good to know.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 4:43:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
IIRC (I didn't watch the video), Tippens also believes that CBD helps somehow.   I've read his website and watched a couple of interviews but it's been a while.
View Quote

I have another friend who used CBD oil to treat his dog. His dog had a large tumor and my friend says that the tumor has shrunk dramatically with the use of the CBD
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 4:47:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Thank you OP. Good to know.
View Quote
This

You will know that it works for sure when they take it off the market
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 4:56:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Fluffy, you're a good man, better than me, and you got eyes and a brain

Don't doubt or place implacable faith in what you've observed.

This is especially relevant, considering the spot I may be in. We'll see in a few weeks.

Maybe I'm just selfish, but the real deal truth is a beacon.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 6:25:55 AM EDT
[#10]
Thanks OP, also research https://www.gilmorehealth.com/mebendazole-a-2-dollar-drug-shows-promise-in-treating-pancreatic-cancer/

Printing and taking to my prostrate cancer doc.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 6:39:09 AM EDT
[#11]
How long before the gov trys to ban it.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 6:50:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Where does the krill oil fit in, I take it every day
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 7:01:58 AM EDT
[#13]
Thanks for posting Fluffy.

Great info and glad to hear Steve is doing well.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 8:22:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Dr. Yamamoto did research and was able to cure cancer.  FenBen was used to stimulate the body's natural immunity system to fight cancer.  Specifically he gave tiny injections of Gc-MAF to activate the macrophages to fight the cancer.  

However, big pharma and the medical industry in the UK shut it down.  Can't ruin profits.  

You can get it from Lithuania.

I believe.

http://www.center4cancer.com/glyco-protein.php
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 8:52:13 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

The krill oil is used for the vitamins. According to the John Hopkins study, the fenbendazole only works together with vitamins.

You can find fenbendazole at any farm supply store. Or at your local veterinarian.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 8:54:22 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

The krill oil is used for the vitamins. According to the John Hopkins study, the fenbendazole only works together with vitamins.

You can find fenbendazole at any farm supply store. Or at your local veterinarian.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 8:58:41 AM EDT
[#17]
Just found it on amazon. I wonder how long the shelf life is. Maybe I should get some before it's outlawed
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 8:59:46 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 2/9/2022 9:16:02 PM EDT
[#19]
BTT
Link Posted: 2/19/2022 10:54:13 PM EDT
[#20]
I've just been diagnosed with colon cancer that has spread to my liver. I'm going to research this.

Link Posted: 2/20/2022 3:34:33 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I've just been diagnosed with colon cancer that has spread to my liver. I'm going to research this.

View Quote

Best of luck to you.  Keep fighting.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 6:49:39 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
This

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/23/2022 5:07:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Praying for you.
Link Posted: 2/23/2022 5:27:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Thanks for posting this @FluffyTheCat

I lost my Luna a little over 3 years ago, and ever since you started posting about this, I've been sharing the information with my vet.

She had a MCT that killed her in 3 months. We tried all of the traditional routes, within my means, but to no avail. She was only four, and didn't deserve what happened to her.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/23/2022 7:24:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Thanks for posting this @FluffyTheCat

I lost my Luna a little over 3 years ago, and ever since you started posting about this, I've been sharing the information with my vet.

She had a MCT that killed her in 3 months. We tried all of the traditional routes, within my means, but to no avail. She was only four, and didn't deserve what happened to her.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/129831/IMG_20180203_122027929_2_jpg-2290463.JPG
View Quote

I'm sorry to heard about your dog.

Knowing what I know now I would do a few things differently.

At the first suspicion of cancer, I should have given Luna fenbendazole and krill oil for three days a week. And on days when she was not on fenbendazole, I should have given her curcumin.

I could have treated her for at least three weeks before the surgery and before she was ever diagnosed with cancer.

Luna was very sick in July shortly after the surgery. She had pancreatitis which was caused by histamine which was produced by the tumors. If I had given her curcumin for the period leading up to the surgery, Luna might have been free of the inflammation that lead to the increased histamine production.

The good news is that it's been 6 months since she completed the radiation treatment and it looks like there's no more cancer.

So in a nutshell here's what I would do if my dog had any nasty looking growths.

1. Fenbendazole and krill oil for three days a week.

2. Curcumin and krill oil the other four days a week.

3.  Surgery and biopsy.

4.  Possible radiation.  And if no radiation, more fenbendazole and krill oil for three days a week.

5.  And curcumin and krill oil the other four days a week.

6.  And after 12 weeks of fenbendazole, I would give the dog 500 mg of turkey tail mushroom powder and 500 mg of krill oil in the morning.

7. And at night, I would give the dog curcumin and krill oil.

8. And at all times, I would feed the dog high quality food. No kibble and nothing with dangerous ingredients such as rendered meat proteins, dyes, artificial flavors, gums, sugar, carbohydrates, BHT, BHA and fish meal. By feeding the dog quality food, I would stop the reoccurrence of any inflammation that causes mast cell tumors.

Link Posted: 2/23/2022 7:39:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote
Please also continue following up with your oncologists and good luck.
Link Posted: 2/23/2022 7:43:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This

For sure. The game is rigged.

Also thanks for posting this Fluffy. I have never heard of it.
Link Posted: 2/23/2022 10:02:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, and he can document the disappearance of cancer and scratch his balls in wonderment.  I wouldn't tell him what you're doing GAcop.  Some doctors think they're god (met one right here at Team who was condescending, haughty, arrogant and very contemptuous of others - just like my cousin who is in the very same specialty of medicine) and are not open to other methods.
Link Posted: 2/24/2022 1:47:18 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I posted Steve's story with some hesitation. I dont want to give anyone false hope and I dont want anyone to harm themself.

The liquid fenbendazole is highly concentrated and if taken carelessly one could get poisoned.

The safe dose for a person would be 250 mg daily The liquid fenbendazole comes in a concentration of 100 mg per ml. So you would take only 2.5 ml of liquid fenbendazole.

Fenbendazole dosage for deworming a dog is 50 mg per kilo of the dog's body weight. So from this, a 250 mg dose is certainly safe for a 200 pound man.

If you want to take fenbendazole, talk to your doctor first.

When I gave Luna fenbendazole, she took 2.5 ml of liquid fenbendazole for three days a week for 12 weeks. And she also took 1000 mg of krill oil daily.
View Quote
A very good idea. The study you linked looked interesting. However, it's also not certain if Steve actually had cancer, because as best as I can tell, he didn't ever had a biopsy or definitive diagnosis. Glad he's recovered. But as you point out, you must be cautious about giving false hope and causing people to forgo some proven treatments after the diagnosis is determined. That's what Steve McQueen did with his lung cancer.
Quoted:

Yep, and he can document the disappearance of cancer and scratch his balls in wonderment.  I wouldn't tell him what you're doing GAcop. Some doctors think they're god (met one right here at Team who was condescending, haughty, arrogant and very contemptuous of others - just like my cousin who is in the very same specialty of medicine) and are not open to other methods.
View Quote
A very poor idea. Chemotherapy, which is a mainstay of treatment for metastatic colon cancer, is seriously heavy duty medicine. This is kinda like when the anesthesiologist asks you if you're taking any illegal drugs, supplements, vitamins, alternative therapies or anything else. Like anesthesia, chemo drugs can have major interactions which could kill you.

Oh, and to you.
Link Posted: 2/24/2022 2:29:50 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
A very good idea. The study you linked looked interesting. However, it's also not certain if Steve actually had cancer, because as best as I can tell, he didn't ever had a biopsy or definitive diagnosis. Glad he's recovered. But as you point out, you must be cautious about giving false hope and causing people to forgo some proven treatments after the diagnosis is determined. That's what Steve McQueen did with his lung cancer.
A very poor idea. Chemotherapy, which is a mainstay of treatment for metastatic colon cancer, is seriously heavy duty medicine. This is kinda like when the anesthesiologist asks you if you're taking any illegal drugs, supplements, vitamins, alternative therapies or anything else. Like anesthesia, chemo drugs can have major interactions which could kill you.

Oh, and to you.
View Quote

I understand that Steve's case is just another anecdotal case. And as I pointed out, we don't know for sure that he in fact had cancer.

But we do know that he had multiple nodules in his lungs.  You can see that from the document that I attached. And Steven could barely breathe and he was coughing up blood as well.

When I saw him in December I thought he was dying. He thought he was dying and we talked about me adopting the puppy that he had bought earlier last year.

But something clearly happened between December 2021 and late January 2022. Something caused those nodules to go away. And that's another thing we're certain about. We know to a certainly as a result of the CT scan that his lungs are now healthy.

Steve is now back to work and he's no longer sick. What really blows me away is that the doctors are not interested in asking some very obvious questions.  Something happened here and this man's case should be scientifically investigated.

But instead of a sound scientific investigation, all we are left with is crickets.

Three friends died last year of cancer and conventional treatment did not help them at all. Something very unusual happened to my friend Steve and I would be remiss in not telling others about it.

Somehow this man was cured of something very serious and people ought to know. The doctors may not care or be interested in what happened, but I should not remain silent about it.
Link Posted: 2/24/2022 12:04:17 PM EDT
[#31]
Thank you for this.
Link Posted: 2/24/2022 1:57:45 PM EDT
[#32]
I have been using fenben for the last 7 weeks.

My story: After perusing the HRT thread about 5 years ago I decided to pursue that option. After the results of my blood work were issued it was noted that my PSA was at 85.4. Long story short, ended up having my prostate removed and 42 radiation treatments. After surgery my PSA was .001. Checkups every six months held steady until about a year and a half ago when my PSA stated to climb. Went from .02 to .04  and then to .07. Granted those are low numbers, but for not having a prostate, something was going on.

After my checkup where my PSA was .07, a friend of mine was diagnosed with small cell lung cancer. In her search she came across fenbendazole and relayed it to me. After researching it I decided to try it.

I had my most resent checkup done this past Monday 2/20/22. I had in my mind that it was either going to work or not. The result was actually not what I had expected, but after reflecting on it, was still positive. It was still .07. Where all test results were effectively doubling over the last year and a half, something had stopped it from doing that. I had only been taking the fenben for 7 weeks. My next appointment was scheduled for six months out and I am going to keep taking it and see what happens.
Link Posted: 2/24/2022 4:26:15 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 2/24/2022 4:30:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Krill is the little shrimp,  right?  And those ingredients are different from fish oil caps?
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 5:05:26 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Lots of negative reviews
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Lots of negative reviews

Good to know.  Off to the vets then!
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 9:53:19 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Yep, and he can document the disappearance of cancer and scratch his balls in wonderment.  I wouldn't tell him what you're doing GAcop.  Some doctors think they're god (met one right here at Team who was condescending, haughty, arrogant and very contemptuous of others - just like my cousin who is in the very same specialty of medicine) and are not open to other methods.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well after many tests, I don't have classic cancer. I have a rare condition called Neuroendocrine Tumors. After reading about it, I think I had a better chance with the cancer. I really can't find any info on Fenben working on it.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 1:13:55 PM EDT
[#38]
I reported in another thread that a lump suddenly appeared over Luna's left eye.

I'm worried that her mast cell cancer has returned, so I gave her fenbendazole and krill oil for the past three days.

I'm absolutely certain that the lump is smaller today.  I hope that she does not have more cancer, but something is definitely happening here.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 1:20:38 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I reported in another thread that a lump suddenly appeared over Luna's left eye.

I'm worried that her mast cell cancer has returned, so I gave her fenbendazole and krill oil for the past three days.

I'm absolutely certain that the lump is smaller today.  I hope that she does not have more cancer, but something is definitely happening here.
View Quote

You should take pictures to document any changes.  Hold a section of ruler next to it for reference.  
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 2:03:39 PM EDT
[#40]
Here's Luna today:

You can see the lump behind her left eye.  The lump is about the same diameter as it was before; however, it is definitely much flatter and much less of a lump.

Link Posted: 2/28/2022 2:12:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Normally I'm usually one of the people that rips into alternative medicine threads with a quickness.  However, I read Joe Tippen's blog, then pulled all the journal articles I could get my hands on out of curiosity a year or so ago.

I think fenbendazole is interesting, and may well work.  If it doesn't, you or the dog were dying of cancer anyway.  

Link Posted: 2/28/2022 2:14:52 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 2:27:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Normally I'm usually one of the people that rips into alternative medicine threads with a quickness.  However, I read Joe Tippen's blog, then pulled all the journal articles I could get my hands on out of curiosity a year or so ago.

I think fenbendazole is interesting, and may well work.  If it doesn't, you or the dog were dying of cancer anyway.  

View Quote

I'm not even sure if fenbendazole is alternative medicine anymore. There are a number of cancer studies concerning mebendazole which is a very closely related anthelmintic drug.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 2:54:54 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I'm not even sure if fenbendazole is alternative medicine anymore. There are a number of cancer studies concerning mebendazole which is a very closely related anthelmintic drug.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's fair.  Lets just call it less than common practice then.  I was disappointed that my now-ex veterinary girlfriend wasn't interested in using as a option for people who couldn't afford to send their dogs to university level cancer care.  

On the human side, the oncologists that I know would be happy to be a trial site if there's an IRB controlled study with it as an adjunct therapy.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 3:41:39 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
That's fair.  Lets just call it less than common practice then.  I was disappointed that my now-ex veterinary girlfriend wasn't interested in using as a option for people who couldn't afford to send their dogs to university level cancer care.  

On the human side, the oncologists that I know would be happy to be a trial site if there's an IRB controlled study with it as an adjunct therapy.
View Quote

You were disappointed with your ex-girlfriend?  I'm more than disappointed.  It seems to me that our current doctors are no better than Zulu witchdoctors.  

Back in South Africa, when someone went to see a Zulu witchdoctor, the witchdoctor would hit the person over the head with a frying pan.  This was a common "cure".

But in my friend Steve's case, he was cured and the doctors just shrug their shoulders.  They don't care that somehow he recovered from a very serious pulmonary situation.  There's a total lack of scientific thought and effort.  If I was a doctor, I would contact cancer researchers and I would tell them about Steve's case.  I know that we're not sure whether he had cancer or not, but perhaps there are markers in his blood that might reveal whether he had it or not.

On the other hand, Steve should have just said, " I went to Fluffy's house and he hit me over the head with a frying pan"

Fenbendazole is very well tolerated in dogs and there's absolutely no risk in trying it in low dosages.

Link Posted: 2/28/2022 3:47:39 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
How long before the gov trys to ban it.
View Quote

Well, let’s just hope the manufacture remembers to send the “Big Guy” his taste.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 4:28:57 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

You were disappointed with your ex-girlfriend?  I'm more than disappointed.  It seems to me that our current doctors are no better than Zulu witchdoctors.  

Back in South Africa, when someone went to see a Zulu witchdoctor, the witchdoctor would hit the person over the head with a frying pan.  This was a common "cure".

But in my friend Steve's case, he was cured and the doctors just shrug their shoulders.  They don't care that somehow he recovered from a very serious pulmonary situation.  There's a total lack of scientific thought and effort.  If I was a doctor, I would contact cancer researchers and I would tell them about Steve's case.  I know that we're not sure whether he had cancer or not, but perhaps there are markers in his blood that might reveal whether he had it or not.

On the other hand, Steve should have just said, " I went to Fluffy's house and he hit me over the head with a frying pan"

Fenbendazole is very well tolerated in dogs and there's absolutely no risk in trying it in low dosages.

View Quote

Hmm.
I'm pretty disappointed too after the past 2 years, and it's hard to unsee alllll the egg on the faces of the DoctorsTM who uncritically accepted psyops that had the thin veneer of "business as usual" procedure-ese sprinkled on top.
But..

I went to school with the smart kids, my friends are the smart kids, I was in those classes - they're good people, bright people, but not Gods.
I forgive them for being mortal
If anything, having a few friends that are Doctors cures you of having expectations in them that you just should not have.

One of my closer friends spent time at Harvard's program. She's a good girl, a kind human, honest, one of the best people I've ever met.

However:
- 1/6 was literally a terrorist attack.
- Guns are bad mmmm'kay, and an Australia-style gunban would go just fine.
- Ivermectin is literally horse paste.
- Waiting to have a child at age 39-40 is fine and is a good idea as Plan A in life
And she believes in a lot of the other silly modern feminist ideas.

Good person, kind, brainy, all of that - infallible?
No, why would she be?

At least in my experience, knowing her pretty closely, some other friends of mine, meeting her doctor friends a few times, and thinking about the kids I went to school with - a high IQ, or a pile of impressive degrees and titles, is not some, "automatically right about all things" Stamp.
Even in your own field. It happens.
Give them a break

That line of work selects for people who are good at learning, recalling information, applying it.
It selects for people who can behave well - it does NOT select for mavericks the way entrepreneurship does
A business owner who goes off script and gets things wrong? He's broke, and blaming the staff
A business owner who goes off script and gets things very right? He's Elon Musk or Peter Thiel.

A doctor who goes off script and loses someone on the table is in hot fuckin water.
There's a thin line between "trying something new" and "experimenting on a patient in an unsanctioned way."
We're not talking about, "Tried to sell a product and it sucked", it's dramatically worse.
There are a lot of incentives to stay within the established science, coloring in the lines - doing that, a doctor will very likely save more lives than they lose that way.

In the cases of the vaccines, and the walling off of known safe FDA approved drugs, I think many of us lost at least some trust in our local people.
It's a thought process that goes like,
"Those fucking chimps cosplaying as doctors in the public health bureaucracies, those fobbits who were literally fighting frontline doctors and scientists -
They teamed up with the pharma companies, they fed you some bullshit soup - and you handed me the same garbage.

How long have they been doing this?
How many OTHER things that were wrong, did they hand you, that you parroted to me as truth?
What other things are they wrong about, and why are you being so obtuse about this?"

To be quite honest, let's say for a moment the "Conspiracy" people (who have generally been right too early over and over) are right.
History looks back and looks at the jabs and drug-bans poorly.
And if it's discovered how many people WERE killed by vaccines, how would doctors sleep at night knowing they administered and recommended, HOW many jabs to people?
How many died.
How many "vent is all we can do" people could have been saved by IVM?
Humoring that idea is hard, if they believe it's true, it would quite possibly haunt them forever.

Imagine getting into a line of work to save people and finding that out?
Of COURSE they're going to be obtuse as possible, and deny that for as long as humanly possible, and refuse to believe it until it's 150% proven.
The alternative is practically instant PTSD.

They're mortal people not Gods.
Yes, some are narcissists who would get their asses beaten if they were "mere" construction workers and mouthed off on a job site the way they do in their day to day lives.
Yes, some are absolute basket cases in life despite gaudy W2s, complete with emotional issues, naïve beliefs, and every other thing people can have.
BUT most of them are smart and good natured people.
I "forgive" them for being hoodwinked by Fauci and Co, "What were the odds" they were being lied to here?
How would they know that 99% of what they believe is right and true, but that dumb little muppet with the glasses at NIAID for the last few decades is a monster?
Most of us didn't, until a year or two ago.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 11:27:36 PM EDT
[#48]
Well I followed all of what my medical advisers told me to do; and now I have prostate cancer
that was not found early. At this point; it's my life and if I think fenbendazole gives me a better chance it gets added in. After my research I've concluded it might not help but it sure looks like it won't hurt.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 11:30:45 PM EDT
[#49]
Thank you for posting this OP. Something I’ll research this weekend.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 11:38:52 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
When Luna was ill with cancer, I learned about a John Hopkins study on fenbendazole and cancer. Fenbendazole is a common dewormer used in dogs and other animals and in the study it appeared as if a cocktail of fenbendazole and vitamins could be useful in fighting certain types of cancer.

Then I heard about the case of Joe Tippens. Mr Tippens had terminal lung cancer and somehow he was cured. Mr Tippens treated himself with fenbendazole and he credits this treatment with his cure.

With this background in mind, let me tell you about my friend Steve.

Back in August, Steve had trouble breathing. He went to the doctor and the doctor did a typical crappy job that is all too common here in the land of socialized medicine. The doctor did not tell Steven about what was wrong with his lungs.

In December 2021, Steve again had trouble breathing. He went to the hospital and this time he met a competent doctor. The second doctor looked at Stephen's medical records and he told Stephen that back in August he had multiple nodules in his lung including one that was 1.3 cm in diameter

The doctor gave Steve a copy of this document which you can see here:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/234818/Resized_Screenshot_20220116-134656_Galle-2271193.jpg

Steve came over to my house and he was devastated. He was afraid that he had cancer.

I told Stephen about fenbendazole and krill oil and he decided to give it a try. I referred him to Joe Tippens' website and I showed him the John Hopkins study.

Stephen took the fenbendazole and krill oil for one month and he had a cat scan of his lungs in late January. The scan revealed that Stephen's lungs were now clear. There are no more nodules in Stephen's lungs.

I post this here with some hesitation. I know that I may get criticized but I'm simply reporting what happened. I'm not a doctor; I'm not a scientist and I dont unblock toilets in a cancer research center.

Stephen may not have had cancer and something else may be in play here. We're not sure what happened.

This case is simply another piece of empirical evidence that fenbendazole and vitamins may fight cancer.

View Quote

Thats amazing. Thanks for sharing.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top