Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2009 1:02:57 PM EDT
It's the 1" sticker from the arfcom store.

Are they made only to stick onto glass or something?

Tips?
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 1:05:27 PM EDT
[#1]
obviously a defective lower, please send it to me to dispose of properly.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 1:05:55 PM EDT
[#2]
I had the same problem, ordered 3, ruined them all trying to get them to stick, they should send instructions with them.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 1:09:28 PM EDT
[#3]
did you use alcohol to clean the lower before trying to stick it on?  if there's CLP or anything on there it won't stick properly.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 1:10:04 PM EDT
[#4]
did you degrease your lower before sticking the decal on?

just thinkin'....

*ETA* I was too slow...
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 1:10:20 PM EDT
[#5]
actually, they dont even stick to glass that well.  i tried to put one on the back of my phone to no avail.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 1:11:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
did you use alcohol to clean the lower before trying to stick it on?  if there's CLP or anything on there it won't stick properly.

It's clean and dry.

The one I tried it on first isn't even a complete rifle yet. Not barrel or BCG yet, so it doesn't have any gun juice in it.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 1:27:16 PM EDT
[#7]
You first problem is trying to put a sticker on your weapon in the first place...
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 1:31:30 PM EDT
[#8]
That is your lower's way of saying, "hey jackass, I'm not a bumper".
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 1:33:07 PM EDT
[#9]
I had no problems putting 1 on my old RAZR and 2 on my hardhat.  WTF are you people doing with them?
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 1:45:02 PM EDT
[#10]
I had recently ordered a 2" and 3" sticker and ended up having problems with the 3" sticking.

I got in touch with JLA, who apparently handles things related to the store, and informed him about the problem. He told me that some 3" and 4" stickers had been printed on static cling material instead of sticker material. Check and see if that is the problem with yours. If so,  just get in touch with him and he'll make it right.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 1:49:14 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I had recently ordered a 2" and 3" sticker and ended up having problems with the 3" sticking.

I got in touch with JLA, who apparently handles things related to the store, and informed him about the problem. He told me that some 3" and 4" stickers had been printed on static cling material instead of sticker material. Check and see if that is the problem with yours. If so,  just get in touch with him and he'll make it right.

yah that would be a problem why they arent sticking.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:00:35 PM EDT
[#12]
I've had 3~4 that didn't stick to any surface.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:02:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's clean and dry.

The one I tried it on first isn't even a complete rifle yet. Not barrel or BCG yet, so it doesn't have any gun juice in it.

Unless you cleaned it off with break cleaner or something similar, it was covered in a light oil from the manufacturing process.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top