Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/30/2011 9:14:32 AM EDT
fuck Comcast thread?

CSB, 0/10 - horrible rant, I know. I prefer to be concise.

FUCK YOU COMCAST
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 9:15:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Fuck be upon Comcast indeed, but no details whatsoever? Come on, man.

Why do I say that? Raising their prices after dropping their TV service, dropping channels and changing packages, and their abysmal internet CS department.  Oh yeah, calling me after a 2 foot snowstorm(when I am not even on the account) to tell me that I have an appointment(that I didn't ask for) "coming to the house" when a)I didn't ask for one and b) there's no fucking way he's coming to the house after a 2 foot snowstorm.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 9:18:28 AM EDT
[#2]
I can see you are perturbed by the existence of this Comcast, however I can not relate to your concise rant because DirecTV has never given me reason to subject myself to your particular brand of misery.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 9:28:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Why do I say that? Raising their prices after dropping their TV service, dropping channels and changing packages, and their abysmal internet CS department.  Oh yeah, calling me after a 2 foot snowstorm(when I am not even on the account) to tell me that I have an appointment(that I didn't ask for) "coming to the house" when a)I didn't ask for one and b) there's no fucking way he's coming to the house after a 2 foot snowstorm.

Affirmative.
Roger that.
Just did that.
Does not compute - see home state.

My service in Mom's basement at work was up down Wednesday, and then down almost all day yesterday, then almost all day today. I called CS yesterday and was given the "we'll have someone there between 2 and 5" fucking appointment. I was here until 5:15, no jackhole. Get to the office at 7:30 today "Tough shit asswipe" "Sorry we missed you! Please call back during normal business hours to reschedule at a more convenient time."

Fuck convenience. I had an appointment....yesterday...that you scheduled for me....WHEN IT WAS CONVENIENT.
I have clients that need me to send them stuff that I can't because you decided to play fuckie-fuckie with your signal and now I'm asking questions like, "Do you still have a fax machine up and running? I can print these plans out letter-size for you to review." This is the real world man, and there's ARFCOMming work to be done.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 9:29:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I can see you are perturbed by the existence of this Comcast, however I can not relate to your concise rant because DirecTV has never given me reason to subject myself to your particular brand of misery.

If Direct TV had internet service I'd be on that like Sgt. Sugar Cookie at a bake sale.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 9:31:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Affirmative.
Roger that.
Just did that.

My service in Mom's basement at work was up down Wednesday, and then down almost all day yesterday, then almost all day today. I called CS yesterday and was given the "we'll have someone there between 2 and 5" fucking appointment. I was here until 5:15, no jackhole. Get to the office at 7:30 today "Tough shit asswipe" "Sorry we missed you! Please call back during normal business hours to reschedule at a more convenient time."

Fuck convenience. I had an appointment....yesterday...that you scheduled for me....WHEN IT WAS CONVENIENT.
I have clients that need me to send them stuff that I can't because you decided to play fuckie-fuckie with your signal and now I'm asking questions like, "Do you still have a fax machine up and running? I can print these plans out letter-size for you to review." This is the real world man, and there's ARFCOMming work to be done.

Now I can understand your frustration, and can share in your rage.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 9:37:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Affirmative.
Roger that.
Just did that.

Now I can understand your frustration, and can share in your rage.

The best was yesterday afternoon when service came up for about a minute...just long enough to grab an email and then right back down. I immediately got a phone call...."I saw you read my email. Can you get me a response to that?" "What do you mean your email is down again? It was just up! Quit bullshitting me."

I tried to politely tell them to send me another email...anything....and if my email was running I would immediately reply. I also sent said client a cell phone pciture of the 'Disconnected' notce in OUtlook as proof.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top