Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/14/2006 6:46:00 PM EDT
Someone asked me to bring an old coffee grinder we had been using to dechunk the old stuff to one of our shoots.

Head up my ass I didnt think to ZipLock it. Shoved it down in a newer backpack I was carrying that day.

When I removed it I saw a lot of the powder residue had spilled down in that compartment.

I cleaned it out as good as can be, shake shake shake, vacum and then wipe wipe wipe with wet washcloth, but I know there is still something there.

As a binary, is that a sniffable something? Should I never take this bag as a carry on for flying???

Thanks!

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:48:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm pretty confident that the nitrates (the white powder) is sniffable and a common ingredient in explosives.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top