Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/2/2006 3:24:23 PM EDT
So this pregnant teen has some medical problems and has to be delievered.  I get a call that we need to do an emergent section.  I get to the hospital and security Exploders are parked all over the entrance.  I go inside and the elevators are locked down.  I finally get up there and there is a huge rumble.  Turns out that this girl has 3 baby daddies.  One Blonde white guy, a black guy and an Arabic guy.  All three are there claiming parentage.  Words are exchanged and a melee starts.  With about 7-8 people involved in the waiting room.  Security is called and they lock down the unit and separate the combatants and put them into separate elevators before ejecting them from the hospital.

So now the nurses are calling me Dr. Springer!  
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 3:26:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Who dat who dat hoochi mama?  You dat you dat hoochi mama.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 3:26:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 3:32:50 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
"I screwed her more!"

"I screwed her better!"

"I screwed her way mo' betta!"

Sheesh.  

Whatever happened to that one young girl with the sad story from a few months ago?

Is this the 2006 version of Rah Rah Ree kick her in the other knee?
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 3:35:44 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
"I screwed her more!"

"I screwed her better!"

"I screwed her way mo' betta!"

Sheesh.  

Whatever happened to that one young girl with the sad story from a few months ago?

She is doing well BK1.  The kid is growing and she sort of has a stable life.   I havent seen her in several months but her annual visit should be coming up.  

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 3:36:07 PM EDT
[#5]
So, who was it?
Who was the sperm donor?
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 4:20:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 8:56:46 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
So, who was it?
Who was the sperm donor?

Blonde kid was the winner.   The baby had blonde blonde hair.   No question it wasnt black or arabic.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 9:07:29 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
So, who was it?
Who was the sperm donor?

Blonde kid was the winner.   The baby had blonde blonde hair.   No question it wasnt black or arabic.

The blonde kid should be proud.

If he's smart he'd marry her. She sounds like a real catch.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 9:11:14 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
So, who was it?
Who was the sperm donor?

Would have been funny as shit if the baby came out looking Asian
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 9:12:24 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
So, who was it?
Who was the sperm donor?

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 9:13:41 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
So, who was it?
Who was the sperm donor?

The nurses were actually saying that.  Laughing their asses off.  Truly a Jerry Springer moment.  One of those videos that would have been around the internet and TV for years if one existed.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 9:40:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 9:42:38 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
So, who was it?
Who was the sperm donor?

Blonde kid was the winner.  

Interesting notion of "winner."  She and her baby sound like quite the prize to "win."  <sigh>

"Congratulations, kid, you get the girl with the revolving door in her hootchie!"
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 1:12:44 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
So, who was it?
Who was the sperm donor?

Interesting notion of "winner."  She and her baby sound like quite the prize to "win."  <sigh>

"Congratulations, kid, you get the girl with the revolving door in her hootchie!"

Link Posted: 2/3/2006 1:33:38 PM EDT
[#15]
The poor kid.......
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 1:33:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Id bet $50.00 bucks its some other blonde kids baby.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 2:53:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 2:57:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Now why did you capitalize arab?  
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 2:59:44 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I don't catch much daytime TV (thank god!), but isn't that more Maury Povich than Springer?  Everytime I'm in a waiting room (oil change, shipping desk, hospital, etc.), there's a TV on with him doing a paternity test on some chick who has a stable of dudes who could potentially be "daddy".  And half the time, none of the 2-5 guys on the show are actually the one...

-Troy

I think you a right, but I don't think that they get in too many fights on that show.

Yikes doc, you must have to put up with a lot in that line of work these days. I don't envy you at all.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 3:04:31 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
So, who was it?
Who was the sperm donor?

It doesn't really revolve any more.  It pretty much just flaps in the breeze.

CO

BTW DOC, was the delivery natural, or did the kid just walk out?
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 3:10:18 PM EDT
[#21]
actually, i'm impressed that all 3 of those men were willing to claim parentage and take responsibility for their actions.  usually you hear about deadbeat dads who try to claim that they're NOT the parent even if they really are.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 8:47:06 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
So, who was it?
Who was the sperm donor?

It doesn't really revolve any more.  It pretty much just flaps in the breeze.

CO

BTW DOC, was the delivery natural, or did the kid just walk out?

No such luck, she needed an emergency section and the inhouse doc was kind enough to start it for me.  By the time I got into the OR, they were closing.

The crappy part is they cut the baby trying to get it out.  It happens and I glued it together and you would hardly know it was there.

I circumcised the kid today and they went home.  

God help us.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 5:23:20 AM EDT
[#23]
Sounds like you needed ER Steve the Bouncer.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 6:59:36 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Sounds like you needed ER Steve the Bouncer.

There were at least 11 up there.  Each had a person restained.  It was actually quite comical.   I knew something was up because the trucks they drive were parked all over the place near the enterance.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top